• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Dawn and Dusk

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Vikemon & PrinceMamemon are the other Digimon required, and they don't seem to be version-exclusive, so...

...Hmm. I wonder why it was on the list from GameFAQs as being Dusk-exclusive, then...

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    lol i accidentally killed him on my first try at the gaia origin challengeO.o i can't believe it was easy with my level 70 digmon. so i cant get to many exp anymore... but whateva...im working on yagatarimon to ravemon though. and my gallantmoncrimson mode is doing great... yeah but i screwed up in the challengeX.x i screwed screwed screwed it up!!!!!!!!!!!*throughs ds on bean bag then through at wall*

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Hey, don't do that! You don't want to break your DS, do you?

gaia origin...
    Spoiler:

Yeah, but
    Spoiler:

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
    Years
    If anyone has Dawn Version and has a spare Guilmon or Gigimon. Can they give/trade one to me?

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    If anyone has Dawn Version and has a spare Guilmon or Gigimon. Can they give/trade one to me?

i have a gallantmon, except i dont have wifi X| and i would rathe have guilmon cause if you have gigimon, you need a guilmon to digivolve it to a guilmon. im watching digmon x-volution on youtube right now... it seems... interesting. a guy died and then later rose again without any wordO.o and the world relies on a wargreymon, matalgarurumon, and a tokomon, and then tokomon has to fight the royal knights without digivolving, so...yeah. pretty much the story. well, thats what im guessing because im in the middle.

and my team was pwnsmoe until i degenerate my imperialdramonFM and ophanimon... i still have an omnimon though.

and in task canyon, i ran into five imperialdramonFM in one battle. ultimate one hit ko. so for when i ran into darkdramon. but now i have a darkdramon^_^

edit: theres a whole team of ddigimon, actually. a team of six or seven fighting thousands>_> and no, wait... its a dorugamon instead of tokomon!

Last edited:

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
    A couple, actually.

...You know what, I'm just going to post the link to the FAQ for everybody's future reference:

https://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/937345/49842

Good Call~ I would've done that, but I'm just too lazy :cool:

other than that, so far ive been raping massive amounts of exp from the gaia origins quest with a team of:
    Risegreymon(degenerating for better stats before i DNA him for BM)
    MiragegaomonBM
    Wargrowlmon(degenerating for better stats before i DNA him for CM)
    Weregarurumon(degenrating for metalgarurumon)
    Airdramon(getting darkdramon and dna him with varodurumon for chaosmon)
    Sinduramon(gonna dna him for varodurumon)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    At Digimon World Dawn, I can't seem to beat Grandacmon. Any tips for beating it?

Get a Digimon with a wide-range attack. DotShineGreymon would work pretty well, and the password for him is on the first or second page of this thread.

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
    I got DotShineGreymon which is lv. 50. But still, can't beat him.

EH SAY WHAT?! u fight grandracmon? im guessing its a quest after the gaia origins quest since i dont remember fighting him before :\ either that or
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    I got Dusk...and I'm having trouble of making Lunamon digivolve... ;0;

Back