• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Dawn and Dusk

RenzokukenofCerberus

The Heart Break Kid
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    Ya I have Dusk and the rare high level Digimon are insane and it seems very difficult to breeze through Dusk.

Is it just personal opinion, or is Dawn a little easier?

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    Ya I have Dusk and the rare high level Digimon are insane and it seems very difficult to breeze through Dusk.

Is it just personal opinion, or is Dawn a little easier?

There the same difficulty. and what do you mean by breeze through and I use mostly lvl 90+ digimon depending on there apptitude. And my team best teams are

Dawn.

alphamon 99
    zeedmillummon 99
    apocallymon 97
    jumbogamemon 99
    shinegreymon ruin mode 99
    duftmon 87

Dusk

shinegreymon burst mode 99
    omnimon 96
    dianamon 97
    gallantmon 99
    machinedramon 73
    ophanimon 99

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    oh yeh wen i went back 2 the gai origin i had 2 battle them again and i killed gallantmon with 1 01crusher from armegedonmon and justimon sig move.i think my team could beet ur team armegedonmon and blackophanimons

Last edited:

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    oh yeh wen i went back 2 the gai origin i had 2 battle them again and i killed gallantmon with 1 01crusher from armegedonmon and justimon sig move.i think my team could beet ur team armegedonmon and blackophanimons

Blackophanimon you cant get them but remember you fought merukimon at pallet amazon in dusk?

And can you post your teams stats to see how strong they are. And we will see. whos stronger.

Amplified Ampharos

Christmas Plant
    Years
    Well mine is not complete but right now I have Sakuyamon,Saberleomon,Kuzuhamon trading it to my friend, and I can not remember the rest I am glad you can get Ravemon And Anubismon BUT WHY NOT ULFORCEVEEMON AND MERUKIMON

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    Well mine is not complete but right now I have Sakuyamon,Saberleomon,Kuzuhamon trading it to my friend, and I can not remember the rest I am glad you can get Ravemon And Anubismon BUT WHY NOT ULFORCEVEEMON AND MERUKIMON

The reason for merukimon is because hes a 3 zone boss. and they just didnt put ulforceveedramon for no reason maybe because hes really new.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Me and my friend got dawn and dusk respectively.

My team is:
    Monodramon
    Aquilamon
    Firamon
    Seadramon
    Growlmon

I forget the levels, though.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    My Team Is:

SaberLeomon Lv.99
    Tekkamon Lv.99
    Aquailamon Lv.99
    MegaGargomon Lv.99
    Justimon Lv.94
    Seraphimon Lv.94

( BlackOphanimon,You Unlock Magnet Mine By Doing The Bomber Incedent Mission. I'm Not Sure If It's The Same As Dusk,Which I Have... )

Back