• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Digimon:Destiny of Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This is good, but just to make sure, are digimon going up to Mega, or just Ultimate? Also to make sure, what do the digimon come out of?

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2009
    I'm glad to see another digimon game around here. The story looks nice but will there be anything to do after the game is over?
    The picture of the house looks abit empty. I'd suggest either shrinking it or adding stuff like plants and a TV. I'm looking forward to playing this one.

another digimon game...?
    can u send me a link to the other one...?
    btw looks awsome...
    looking forward to it...

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    Sorry guys my computer has been done for a number of weeks now >.> I had to bring it into the shop and have it fixed and all that crap. But I want everyone to know Im still working on this hack. I've had to start over though :( yeah I know its sad. i could really use some help with spriting if anyone is up for the job

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    Thats alright :-/

As for the digievolutions I was going to have them go from rookie to mega. so you could have the final digievolutions of all the digimon

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    There is going to be a female hero too, I was thinking of Using Sora Or mimi but I can't decided which,
    And thank you Neo

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back