• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Fan Club

sceptile master

Digimon king
    Years
    If you like DiGiMoN this is your club here we will talk about digimon we will have contests and later we will talk about more.this will be our logo.
    Member list:
    Sceptile master(founder and owner)
    Mystys brother(co-owner)
    Composer of requiems(member)
    Legendary pokemaster(member)
    Skie(member)
    Digispirit virus(member)
    Jedi_Amara(member)
    Wy_wynaut(currently the mod of the club)
    Jkayzer(member)
    Mew13(member)
    trainereyes(member)

Last edited:

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
    Hey count me in , I'll join *pulls out his Crest of Friendship* My favorite seasons were the first 2. Season three was ok though and I haven't even seen season 4 ^^;

My favorite characters were Matt & T.K , just a cool pair XD My favorite Digimon HAS to be Renamon ... ^_^

sceptile master

Digimon king
    Years
    Mistys_Brother said:
    Hey count me in , I'll join *pulls out his Crest of Friendship* My favorite seasons were the first 2. Season three was ok though and I haven't even seen season 4 ^^;

My favorite characters were Matt & T.K , just a cool pair XD My favorite Digimon HAS to be Renamon ... ^_^
    welcome do you wanna be the co-owner?
    and here our logo and two images that i found.

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
    Huh ? Sure , don't see why not. But I'll be away for two weeks from this coming Saturday ... just so ya know ^_^

So who's your favorite character ? Like I said mine are Matt & T.K but its mainly Matt cause I can relate to his situation slightly and we kinda share the same personality and outlook on things.

sceptile master

Digimon king
    Years
    Mistys_Brother said:
    Huh ? Sure , don't see why not. But I'll be away for two weeks from this coming Saturday ... just so ya know ^_^

So who's your favorite character ? Like I said mine are Matt & T.K but its mainly Matt cause I can relate to his situation slightly and we kinda share the same personality and outlook on things.
    thats ok,my favourite character is tai and my favorite digimon is guilmon and its evos but i like more galantmon

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Hi there! May I join?

I really like all of the characters. Their personalities are so different, and their characters well developed. I like Matt and T.K. as well. They grew a lot in the first season, and Matt is a bassist just like me! ^^ T.K. is just adorable...

I would have to say that my all time favorite character would have to be Ken. He's such a deep character, and I really thought his internal battle between right and wrong was well done.

My favorite Digimon? Hm...Gatomon!

sceptile master

Digimon king
    Years
    Skye said:
    Hi there! May I join?

I really like all of the characters. Their personalities are so different, and their characters well developed. I like Matt and T.K. as well. They grew a lot in the first season, and Matt is a bassist just like me! ^^ T.K. is just adorable...

I would have to say that my all time favorite character would have to be Ken. He's such a deep character, and I really thought his internal battle between right and wrong was well done.

My favorite Digimon? Hm...Gatomon!
    sure can!do you wanna be the moderator of the club?(to check the posts)here images:

Last edited:

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
    tisk tisk SM - No double posting. You could have just included that part in your previous post O.o

YAY Skye , glad to see another Matt & T.K fan ^_^ Like I said I really liked Matt mostly. Just because of the way he'd react to situations and the way he'd push people away without meaning to , it was alot like how I can be at times.

I think my favorite female character was Rika. Even though I wasn't too keen on the Tamers Season she was a pretty good character ( and Renamon was cool ^^ ).

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Unfortunately, I'm wrapped up in a bunch of RPs, so I don't think I would be a good Mod for the club....sorry!

I wasn't too keen on the Tamers season either. I stopped watching it after a few episodes. Seasons one and two were fantastic though. I think Season two is my favorite.

I posted a Digimon fanfiction a while back in the other fanfiction and roleplay section. I'll re-post it if anyone is interested in reading it.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    I posted my Digimon fic! Check it out! Please don't be intimidated by its...er...length! ^^ Comments, questions, and constructive criticisms are always welcome! ^^

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Hey can I join?
    My all time favourite season was season 2, then comes season 3, then season 1. Season 4 is no good at all.
    Season 2 just had the best plot and characters.
    My favourite characters are T.K, Kari, and Takuya (season 3, not sure if its the right name XD)
    And my favourite Digimon is Flamedramon!

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Mistys_Brother said:
    Sure you can join ^_^ And I think you mean Takato ^^;

I dunno , I didn't like the plot to Season 3 that much and they never actually aired Season 4 in the UK so I can't really comment on it ^^;
    Thats it! XD
    Takuya is the name of a character in Season 4 It gets confusing... Tai, Takato, Takuya... too many T's!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    anyways, im joining
    sceptile...allow SOME freedom around here...i tend to use edited or self-made banners :P
    in my mind, its gettin a little 2 dubby in here XD
    who wants digimon mp3s? i got evry 1...i think XD
    anyways, my favs
    Favorite couples: Hikari + Takeru, Takato + Ruki, Izumi + Kouji
    Favorite characters: Yamato, Taichi, Takato, Kouji, Kouchi(howeva u spell that XD)
    Fav. Digimon: Tailmon, Guilmon, Omegamon, Imperialdramon Paladin mode, Dukemon Crimson Mode, Pinocchimon(hu said we couldn't like villains XD)
    Gah! too much i like XD

sceptile master

Digimon king
    Years
    Digispirit virus , dukemon is =gallantmon isnt it i live in portugal and here we say gallantmon?
    ADVERTISE(for the members):WE have now 6 members as soon as we get 8 members we will have a digimon trivia (just for members)participation is free just who want will compete when we 8 member il open the subscriptions and then ill give more details.
    Lengedary pokemaster do you want to be the moderator of the club?(like being a mod but just for this club).

Back