• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Fictional DigiDestined and Digimon: Totem Spirits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years

Rules

You must make sure you read the link above before you go on as it holds the important details. I hope they are easy to understand. The pictures of the D-Arc are comming soon.

1.) You cannot have the main Digimon from the shows. (Example, Agumon, Gabumon Biyomon, Palmon, Tentomon, Patamon, Gatomon, Veemon, Hawkmon, Armadillomon, Wormmon, Renamon, Guilmon, Terriermon, Impmon) But you can have a Digimon you've seen on the show that didn't play a big role such as Leomon or Gazimon. But I really want you to have your own created Digimon. So if you don't have a created Digimon or don't have the time to create one on you're own, don't worry about it.

2.) Veemon and a few other main Digimon have more than one Digivolution line that follows the same looking form. I might accept them as a possibility if you use a different evolution line from which was given in the show.

3.) You can use different colored main Digimon such as Dark, Black, White, or Silver. (My favorite Digimon is Renamon and if I wanted to role-play her as my partner, I'd have her become either a virus known as DarkRenamon or a vaccine known as SilverRenamon and her Digivolutions, or make up my own.)

4.) You cannot have any of the DigiDestine's crests from the show.

5.) You must try to have lots of fun.

6.) Please be nice in real life. Yes I know we get on each others nerves from time to time, but please, try to keep on a happy face out of character. (I should know I'm a flaming hothead.)

7.) Be Original. Don't copycat.

8.) Make sure your personality goes along with your back round history. This was brought up in another forum.

9.) We all have an order we do post. It's obvious that the leader will be the first to start. Once you've posted, do not post again until everyone has posted. Yes this could take a long time, but it's only fair to though who can't get on everyday like some of us. ^_^

10.) It will be written in a type of chapter or episode. (This is my originality for this type of role-play. Well I guess it would be chapters since we are not in a movie or anything.) Everyone gets to have there own episode in which everyone can participate. Like in the shows, each partner Digimon had a whole episode dedicated to them and their Digimon partner when Digivolving to the next level. That means if you're not the star of that episode/chapter, you must play a minor role. Everyone will also have a type of hidden past revealed if your character has something like that.

11.) No god-mode. I hate people who think they have an all-powerful Digimon that no one can beat. Get real people, everyone has weaknesses, even Digimon. The all I'm powerful thing and you can't touch me doesn't go in this role-play. And let me tell you. This here is your first warning. If I find anyone acting like this, I will confront you about it via email. (That is your second warning.) After that, no more warnings and I will ask for you to not participate as part of the group and will have you ignored or taken out. So remember, this here is your first warning. Your second warning is in your email, after that, you're out. I don't like to exclude others so please, No god-mode. Second I ask that you please not controle other characters that arn't your own. You can do a little like taking their hand and pulling them to another area, but you cannot speak for them.

12.) No DNA Digivolving and no armor Digivolving. Bio Merging is limited to only a few chosen, and Totem Powers will be given to those who have their partner Digimon deleted. Sorry, once your Digimon Partner is deleted, they will not be able to be revived like in the first two seasons of Digimon.

13.) This role-play is for serious role-players only who will take this as if it was real. Anyone can sign up, but I shall decide who gets to participate.

14.) Your posts must be at least three or more paragraphs long. Meaning you need three separate paragraph or more.

15.) Have lots of fun . . . Oh wait, I already said that. ^_^

Past Plot

Eight children were paired up with strange creatures to save two worlds from destruction and darkness. With their crest of traits, they managed to destroy the four Digital Masters and one all powerful being of evil, born from emotions of pain, torment, hurt, anger, and sadness. The world was safe, but a few years later, a new evil was born and had managed to take a new plot. To once again destroy the worlds, but using a human child. To return back to peace, three more children were chosen and together with help from unlikely creatures, defeated a past enemy. With the worlds safe, harmony began to form in both worlds. Peace had reined over the worlds, but in one part of our world has only known about these special creatures known as Digital Monsters or short, Digimon. Japan was the only country that knew about these Digimon and the spread of Digimon living together with humans expanded far greater than expected. The Japanese DigiDestines have been around to ensure the safety. The International DigiDestines however, do not have the advantage as the government though of Digimon as a threat created by the Japanese Government to conquer the rest of the world. How wrong they were.

Darkness began to settle once again, but this time, it came from a place unlike the past. This Darkness formed in the most coldest and farthest place of the United States. Because of its cold climate and uninhabited nature from any known humans was an ideal place for it to spread. This place is unknown as of late, however, it wasn't unlooked by another shadowed creature.

With the rising darkness, the Guardians of the Digital World were blind and did not activate any powers to choose children except one. This Unknown Digimon was afraid that evil and darkness might try a new way of conquering both worlds. After all, Darkness cannot live without Light and Light cannot live without Darkness. If it were to happen, the powers would be released and sent to a selected group of human children to become the new DigiDestines.

Reality Plot

You know Digimon are not real and only wished they were. You have little knowledge of the Japanese Government, which kept the secret of Digimon being real from the rest of the world. Even the International DigiDestines keep the secret to themselves under orders of the Japanese Government. You look at your created Digimon and wish that he or she were real and that you would be able to become a real DigiDestine, despite knowing it's only in your wildest dreams. You hear news about mysterious things going on, but you pay no mind to it as you feel it doesn't bother you. However, you find a strange device, which appears to you. You take the device in your hand and are shocked to find that it's a Digivice. It is nothing like the Digivices you've seen in the first two seasons and somehow you know it is called a D-Arc. When you push a button, you noticed an egg has hatched and you don't seen anything inside. You are suddenly surrounded by a thick, off white cloud or mist and are shocked to find your Digimon alive and in person.

Starting Plot

Please try to use you're own imagination to come up with how you find your Digimon creation.

Everyone has either dreamt of being in an adventure with a favorite Digimon or there own created Digimon and human characters. What if, your characters and your made up Digimon were alive and real? All Digimon for that matter. What if, everything that we have seen on Digimon was true? This is where you get to experience everything. From reality thrown upside down and inside out. ((I know it sounds like Digimon Tamers but that's what FDD is all about.)) This happens before the Tamers Season, about 20 years in to the future from Daisuke (Davis) and Taichi (Tai)'s group. They are all older and no longer able to do much saving like they did when they were younger. So it's up to you.

Human

Name: (What is your character's name? Last name preferred, but not mandatory)

Height: (5'4", 5'5" 1/2? How much feet and inches is your character? Doesn't have to be my example.)

Digivice: (Choose one of the following D-Arcs. If one color is taken, you cannot have that color.)

Crests: (Purity, Responsibility, and so forth.)

Personality: (Funny, Distant, Afraid to show feelings and so forth. Please have at least a three to four lines long.)

Description: (What does your character look like? Red Hair? Brown Hair? Blue Eyes? Red Eyes? And so forth. What are they wearing? Need to be three to four lines long. You can have a picture of your character posted here instead of writing it out.)

History: (Give a little history of how your character's personality came to be or give us a brief story of what happened to you that makes your character act this way. Three or more separate paragraphs long please.)

Digimon

Name: (Agumon, Pacemon)

Pronunciation: (Ah-goo-mahn, Pay-s-mahn. Do the best you can; even I have problems with this.)

Level: (I really prefer Child Level as a base.)

Type: (Vaccine, Viral, Data, or Free)

Groups: (Reptile, Dinosaur, Dragon, Warrior, Sorceress, so on and so forth.)

Description: (What your Digimon looks like. Please go in details. Will accept a picture if you don't want to describe it.)

Techniques: (Pepper Breath, Petit Fire, Cat's Eye Beam so on and so forth. Must have a description of how the attacks are unleashed.)

Evolutions: (Greymon, MetalGreymon, WarGreymon, or GeoGreymon, ShineGreymon, MirageGreymon, so on and so forth.)

Element: (You must have one of these elements throughout the Digivolution. Fire, Light, Wind, Ice, Thunder, Water, Earth, Wood, Steel, and Dark.) Only one element on the team. I will not have two elements of the same type like Cassy has fire with her digimons evolutions and Terry has fire with her digimon evolutions. This is a big no no. First come first elements.

Personality: (What is your Digimon's personality. It doesn't need to be lengthy as it is tough to keep in mind two personalities. Unless you're experienced in role-playing and can handle doing two different personalities. Some people find it challenging. Most Digimon who are paired up with humans take on the same personality as their human partners, but if you wanted your Digimon to have a different personality from your own character, that is okay. Just keep in mind that you need to keep both personalities in tact as best as you can.)

Digivolution Steps: (Child, Adult, Perfect, Ultimate. Child warp to Ultimate, or Child Merge to Ultimate with human partner. Must choose one. Read attachments of Digivolutions and Examples)

Example Role-Play: (Give a brief role-play of you're character(s). I prefer you to start out from the beginning like how your character grew up or what was one great challenge to them. It could also be how your human partner met your digimon parnter. Must be at least three separate paragraphs or more in length.) See the posting of my character for a better example.

Spirit Digimon

(Only used if you decide to delete your Digimon partner in the series. Mind you not everyone will be granted this. There will be only a selected few.)​

Name: (Name of the Digimon Spirit such as Sakuyamon, Justimon.)

Pronunciation: (Sa-koo-yah-mahn, Just-e-mahn. Again try your best.)

Attribute: Variable (Doesn't have a choice to be Vaccine, Virus, Data, or Free)

Group: (Legendary Warrior, Knight, Warrior, Wizard,)

Element: (Based on your Digimon partners attacks for the Ultimate level.)

Techniques: (Kitty Rings- The silver stripes glow and fly off the back as they turn into spinning silver flames which slashes at the foes, Pepper Breath- Opens mouth and releases a fireball to slam into foes.)

Digivices available:

(Okay, you can choose one. If someone has choosen your color, you have to choose another. I do not want any of the same digivices and what you choose doesn't pick out you as leader. There are white with colors or black with colors. It's first come gets if they have been approved.)

Their will only be six I will choose from including me as one.
    1. Mira
    2. Cain
    3. Yuki? Heather?
    4. Brenda
    5. Patience
    6. Daiben? Ray
    7. Last Tamer (reserved)

This rp is full and is now closed for character sign up.

Last edited:

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
    OoC| I'm almost finished. I might finish it later on.

Name: Elecmon

Pronunciation: Elek•mon

Level: Child

Type: Free

Groups: Mammal

Description: Elecmon

Techniques:
    • Super Thunder Strike (Sparkling Thunder): Shoots electric bolts from his tail.
    • Body Attack/Nine Tails: Strikes his enemy with his nine tails.
    • Lightning Knife: Attacks with a blade of lightning.

Evolutions: Leomon , Garurumon

Element: Lightning

Personality: (What is your Digimon's personality. It doesn't need to be lengthy as it is tough to keep in mind two personalities. Unless you're experienced in role-playing and can handle doing two different personalities. Some people find it challenging. Most Digimon who are paired up with humans take on the same personality as their human partners, but if you wanted your Digimon to have a different personality from your own character, that is okay. Just keep in mind that you need to keep both personalities in tact as best as you can.)

Digivolution Steps: Punimon Tsunomon Elecmon Leomon Saberleomon

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Okay I am making mine right now, but I have a HUGE issue. Why is evoltuion twice? Like we put our evoltuions already, also if we are using D-arcs, then there is one way to gain evolution and since we are usign D-arcs, there is no mention of cards or anything.

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
    Mira

Human

Name:
    Mira

Height: 5'4" 1/2

Digivice: White and Pearl D-Arc

Crests: Chaos
    Silver and black

Personality: She is a gentle natured type of girl who likes to keep to herself at times often thinking way too much about things going on around her. She has a hard time adjusting to quick changes and believes that she has to care for only herself and no other being the only child. She was never popular in school and had not even had a boyfriend or friends to call her own.

Description:

History: She comes from a rich family but none woudn't know it by her look. Her mother was a hard working doctor and barely home. Her parents were seperated when she was 8 years old and had to move to the United States from Japan. Her father was a traveling artist and only sent pictures of everything he thought she would enjoy to see, but they never had any writting. Because of this seperation at age 8, she had ended up becoming a girl unpopular and quiet type. She is always left alone and feels as though she isn't really loved.

Digimon

Name: TriAmbermon

Pronunciation: Try-Am-burr-mahn

Type:
    Free

Groups:
    Feline

Description:
    She is a silver feline about the size of a normal house cat with three tails. She wears a type of pink raccoon's mask on her face with a silver crystal gemstone embeded into her forehead. Her ears are large like Tailmon's and has thin strands of hair coming out on the tips. She has on another set of fur which is worn like a coat or shall trimmed with gold and six black stripes on the back. Her four paws have retractable claws and has golden sock markings.

Techniques: Kitten Magic- The gemstone upon her forehead glows as she is able to control any energy attacks that is child level or lower. She can also open her mouth to release an glittering orb of silver light to slam at foes. Kitty Rings- Her diamond marking glows and the black stripes on her back shine to take the form of silver flames which than fly out to foes. Can be used as weapons or to trap a foe. Kat Bite- She bites her foes with her tiny fangs. Silver Diamond- With her silver diamond glowing, she grant healing or more energy to friends.

Evolutions:
    Shebamon, Rajahmon, LadySenshimon

Element: Light

Personality: She is a spunky, curious kitten who often lets her attacks to the talking when faced with a stronger foe. She can be somewhat witty and often comes out rude and arrogent making comments to others. She has a strong, silent warrior when she is in her higher forms who attacks with great speed and power. With her silver diamond marking, her abilities make her easier to aid friends and teammates but comes to a great cause of losing most of her energy. She is very protective and very loyal and gets jealous easily when someone gets her tamer's attention.

Digivolution Steps: Child to Adult to Perfect. Child and Human Bio Merge together to reach Ultimate

Example Role-Play: Mira was in her room, laying on her bed drawing a picture of a strange silver furred feline with large ears and even had hawk wings of golden brown, pink and light blue stripes of colors. She had made a diamond marking upon the forehead and deep ocean blue eyes and staired at it.

"It would be nice if Digimon were real. I do miss my home town and I don't have any friends here so it would be nice if you were real TriAmbermon." she stated softly talking to herself.

She sighed wishing for friends or at least one true friend who could help her out in her situation after years of trying to fit into the United States all of which she had to learn their confusing language where things ment one thing and the same thing ment another thing. It was so confusing she usually spoke her native tongue. It was true her mother is Japanese and her father is Alaska Native and she had spoke little of her father's language.

An hour had passed and she had was walking out of her house as she gazed up at the dark blue sky and the gentle twinkling of the star lights. The moon was at it's creast as she stood there. I wish. . . I could have at least one true friend. she thought and wished with her heart. Her drawing flew out of her bedroom window and had glowed birghtly.

"Was it you who summoned me?" asked a voice that sounded soft spoken. Mira nearly screamed and fell back landing on her bottom of the top stair.

Mira's eyes were wide with fear as she looked at the orb infront of her. However, the orb faded and there shot down a blue faced card in her hand and than the orb of light itself flew down and landed in her other hand.

"Slice the card and say DigiModify will activate me to appear to you." echoed the voice as Mira nearly dropped the strange objects in her hand and yet clutched to it as the orb of light turned into a white and pearl colored device.

Than it hit her. She realized that she was dreaming and gave a light giggle. She held the D-Arc out infront of her as energy winds began to pick up around her body making her hair and white tank dance wildly. The card was held in her left hand and her device in her right hand as she crossed arms over and began to slice the card threw the right slot on the side.

"Digi-Modify!" she shouted as the D-arc glowed and began to split the card in half reading it. "Blue Card Activate!" she called out as she finished her slice and swong her arms around and held the blue card high into the air above her head.

Out of nowhere a thick cloud of gray fog appeared around her engulfing as she gasped slighlty afraid now. She had clsoed her eyes tightly and opened them slowly as she glanced around. It was hard to see and she stopped seeing a small shadowed figure slowly appearing as the fog began to lessen. Mira wasn't sure but it looked like a feline of some type and what made her fears move away was the sudden silver glow of a diamond gemstone upon the forehead.

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    This sheet took me a while to compile. I finnaly settled on Commandramon since I saw it on the show. Anyway I hope you like this one.

Name: Cain Ritham

Height: 5'4"

Digivice:

Crests: Combat
    White and red

Personality: Cain takes a while to talk about his feelings. When asked a question it usualy takes him a long time to answer. He is smart, brave and likes to use logic

Description: Cain's hair is black, its hairstyle is slicked. Occasionaly he wears a hat but not very much. Cain wears a black hoody. He has grey jeans with white sneakers. He has fingerless gloves.

History: Cain moved from Canada to United states. This move made Cain very angry because he had to leave behind everything. All his friends and history. His parents did not show any interest in him. Cain felt resentment towards this yet he tried to keep strong. Because of this he remembered his favorite Digimon. Commandramon which became like a symbol to him. He has two posters of Commandramon in ready stance. He has always wondered wether digimon exist and if they did if he was going to have a partner. Occasionaly he dreams about a Commandramon shooting at him.

Digimon

Name: Commandramon

Pronunciation: Com-an-dra-mon

Level: Rookie

Type: Viris

Groups: Cyborg

Description:

Techniques: STRIKE CLAW:Attacks his enemy with a beam on his claw
    M16 Assassin: Fires from his hand-held assault rifle.
    DCD Bomb: Throws a bomb at his foes.

Evolutions:

Fresh - Bombmon
    In-Training - Missimon
    Rookie - Commandramon
    Champion - Sealsdramon
    Ultimate - Tankdramon
    Mega - Darkdramon

Element: Darkness

Personality: Commandramon has more guts then Cain does. He is more like the opposite of Cain. He is always wanting to charge into a battle. He wants to face any enemy and win. He never turns down a challenge and usualy runs blindly into battle

Digivolution Steps: Child to Adult to Perfect. Child Merge to Ultimate

Example Role-Play:

Finnaly Cain fell asleep. This time however he staired at the poster opposite his bed. It was of a Commandramon in battle ready stance. He always imagined having a Commandramon at his side fighting. If only if only. Then he fell asleep. He had a dream about Commandramon. He heared it click its rifle at him and saw a flash of white light. Then he woke up with a start

It was morning. The sun was shining. He jumped up and went to his washroom. After brushing his teeth he began to wonder if he could adjust to being in his new town. He managed to drop his toothbrush again for the 500th time. "Sigh"

Cain started taking a walk. He went to the park and sat under a large tree. Then he thought of something

I wish I could see a Commandramon

Then he heared a large booming voice in his head. Suddenly an orb apeared in his head. Out of it apeared a card.

"If you wish it so. Swipe the card and say Digi-modifiy"

then as swiftly as it came it left. A strange white and red device apeared in his other hand

What was that?. Then he noticed.

Then he decided he had nothing to lose so he took the card and swiped it on the device. Instantly he called out "Digimodify".

All of the sudden a revelation came to him. This device was called a D-arc. He looked at the reading it had in its little window.

He called out "Bluecard activate."

Then all of the sudden a large fog apeared. A figure came out of the fog. But Cain already knew what it would be. All of this happened for a reason and that reason was

"Commandramon"

Last edited:

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
    Grim is accepted, um. . . I have seen the ultimate DarkDramon and he is a bit of a beast form, but I will allow you to have the biomerge.

Erureido: Your profile is okay, but I need you to finish the sign up. I cannot accept it until you have an example rp, your digimon's personality, history, and the color of your digivice and what evolution steps you want to take.

Akio123: I'm sorry for being late in finishing my sign up, but I have the link of everything you need to know on top of the rules. My computer at home was being a pain as it kicked me off everytime I logged in and tried to edit my rp plot. I had been trying to get on for three days and finally managed to get on yesterday.

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Name: Yuki Kuroki

Height: 6'1 and ½

Digivice: Blue Digivice
    Crest: Wisdom Wisdom
    Personality: Yuki is a very quiet individual. Despite being incredibly quiet and reserved, he is incredibly smart with an IQ of over 200. He has the ability to deduce anything with even the most vague details. Yuki, however, is incredibly afraid of things that involve confrontation and tries his best to avoid it at all.

Description: Yuki
    History: Yuki was orphaned at birth after his parents were murdered. He was placed in an orphanage for the gifted, because he was thought to be a genius and was. Yuki constantly solved puzzles and helped with murder cases for the police. However, he only did this, because he was forced.
    Since Yuki has such a reserved nature, he rather stay in his room at the orphanage and build things and put together puzzles. He despised police in reality, because they did not do anything really to save his parents from the murder. He is constantly depressed over this and feels that is being used by the police that did nothing to help him when he needed it.
    Yuki always had an affinity toward Digimon. On his fifteenth birthday, he found a D-arc under his pillow and an egg inside. The egg hatched into a Dorumon that had been his one friend and family since they met. They are still together till this day.
    Digimon

Name: Dorumon
    Pronunciation: (Do-ru-mon)​

Type: Data
    Groups: Slime
    Description: Dorumon
    Techniques: Metal Cannon: Shoots metallic projectiles from his mouth.
    Dash Metal: Metal freezes the enemy.
    Dino Tooth
    Hyper Dash Metal

Evolutions: Dorumon> Reptiledramon> Grademon> Alphamon
    (There was a it of an issue But you can see all of his Digivolutions ffrom Repiltedramon)​

Element: Water
    Personality: Dorumon is a very intelligent Digimon. He has the ability to calculate things just as fast as Yuki can. He is more outgoing and a bit of a loud mouth. He enjoys puzzles and chess just as much as Yuki. Often they are actually seen playing together. He has many of the same quirks including an affinity for sweets and sits in chairs very awkwardly. He has an essenitally temeprate attitude.
    Evolution Steps: Child to Adult, Adult to Perfect, Child Biomerge to Ultimate​

Example Role-Play:
    I sat in my room all alone. I began to contemplate the days events as I drank hot chocolate in my room all alone. "I once again save the incompetent police department and once again no thanks. No one even wants to get close to me. It's my fifteenth birthday and once again I get nothing. I mean I don't want to spend my entire life alone…" I said speaking softly. "I wish that at least once in my life that I did not have the knowledge that I had and instead had a friend that would at least talk to me. I mean I love a genius IQ, but at the end of the day, it gets you nothing but more chances for people like the police department to use you." A tear slowly descended down my cheek and onto some Digimon cards I had on the ground. "Well, at least I have you guys."​

I thumbed through my deck and looked through all of my cards. Soon I found the Digimon that I had a special place in my heart for, Dorumon. "You're an outcast just like me, because you possess something, people shunned you. Exactly like with me. Despite the fact that people could find me a good person, I am seen as a disease, because of my intellect. It's sad how everyone here is a genius and they are not smart enough to see that we are not so different." I looked at the card and began to cry. As the tears went down my face, I said, "I wish I could talk you at least once. I am sure you and I would have a lot to talk about!" I yelled.​

"I deduce that you are the one who has called me." A purple orb appeared in front of me and turned into a weird device with an egg inside. Suddenly a strange blue card appeared. "If you truly want you wish, then slide the card into this D-Arc and yell to the heavens, Digi-modify!" I nervously nodded and took the blue card. "Digi-modify! Blue card activate!" The "D-Arc glowed and the egg shot out of the device and began to glow." It then hatched into none other then the purple Lizard Digimon with black wings on its back and a red plate on his forehead. "Yes, I take it you are Yuki Kuroki. I am Dorumon. From this day forth, you and I are partners. We will do everything together, but first I need to test your intellect. Let's play a game of chess…"​

Last edited:

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
    Akio123: You cannot have one of the crests from the past DigiDestines. That was stated in the basics and it was mentioned in the rules. Look on number four. However, you can have Wisdom as it is somewhat close to knoweldge. I'm going to have to say the X-Antibody isn't allowed in this rp simply because it falls under the god mode rule in my oppinion. If you could exclude that, your profile is acceptable. You do know that your cards are the beginning cards right? Just so you know.

Grim: Like trainers do?. . . I'm not sure what you mean by it, but the plot is going to take place in the Human World. When it comes to fighting the big boss, it will be part in the human world and the Digital World. Not sure how that will pan out as it is a Fictional DigiDestined and Digimon plot and it might change because this is a group effort as the whole deal of FDD. I will say that it will be somewhat written in chapter form. Now like in Digimon Tamers, it will appear just like that. Digimons entering the Human World, but the catch here is that they have been sent to destroy the Human World and make it acceptable for the all time leader. (What Digimon story doesn't have an all time big boss?)

With that said, I would like to see more made up Digimon though. I'd hate to be a thick headed person with my firey hot headedness to arrogently and pround announce that my Digimon is the best because it is my own created one. ^_^' I just did it didn't I?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I hoenstly thought the original was crest of Wisdom, but I am sorry changed it. Took out the x-antibody, I suppose if he had it, it would kid of interfere witht he story and as for beginging cards, thats what I have I was thumbing through a deck, I didnt really specify anything really rare. But wait, the x-antibody I don't need but out of curiousity how exactly woudl ti count as a God mod? I mean it can be deleted, all the X-antibody did was make it do Yggdrassil could not wipe out the nonchosen Digimon.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Yeah I ment Tamers. Sorry.

Anyway Akio im glad your in the roleplay. Your pretty good at roleplaying. I was thinking of having Dorumon but I liked Commandramon better.

Anyway the story sounds okay.

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
    Akio123: From what I can gather with the little information of the X-Antibody is that it keeps the Digimon from being destoryed and activates a death digivolution. Thus being almost like a god. A god cannot be destroyed, but they can be forgotten. You're character is accepted. As for the crests, I figured that because most everyone would have probably be more used to the English version crests than the origional. ^_^' Like with Joe's crest. In the jap it's faith, but in english it's reliability. They can't have reliability, but they can have the faith. Just a different design. ^_^

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Actually I watched x-evoltuion this mouning. That's not how it works. The only way to acess death evolution is to die first.Yggdrassil seperated Dorumon into two forms after Magnamon kidnapped him. One was Dexmon that createhd the Death-x-Dorugremon. Thus, making no diffrence because Yuki isnt Yggdrassil. He can't magically seperate Dorumon into a good and evil self and create Death-x digimon. Also, it can't keep you from dieing its the opposite. The x-antibody removes you fromt he deatha nd rebiorth cycle as most Digimon are in. Rather then returning to Digitima, you die instead. It does make you slightly stronger, but you die when youa re deleted.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Okay everyone lets stop fighting. Anyway Akio im thinking for you to stop being stubborn. I mean does it really matter if you have this special ability?

Anyway I hope Bijou doesnt bust me for this but I have to ask

When are you planning on starting the roleplay?

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Creepy I was just thinking about making an RP just like this!!!

Human​

Name: Brenda "Blank" Martinez

Height: 5' 10"

Digivice: white and pink

Crests: Loyalty

Personality: She's shy, it's hard for her to show how she feels because she was always ignored and she clams up whenever someone talks to her. Her eyes give her away though so if ever you need know… look in her eyes.

Description: link the girl in the purple skirt.

History: When she was a little girl she was abused by her father, he was a vicious man who believed that learning could never be fun and that shouldn't be fun no matter what her mother tried to say. After that Blank hid in her room and made up a world for herself, she imagined that she was in the digital world with her own digimon.
    One day she put on paper the digimon she imagined and used him in many stories, he was her only friend all the way threw elementary school and she talked to him regularly even in front of people.
    One day her father found out what she was doing at school and put a stop to it, she never talked to her digimon but she never stopped drawing him. He evolved slowly threw the years as she grew and found that his company was ever stronger.

Digimon​

Name: Caromon
    Pronunciation: kar-oh-mon

Level: Intraining

Type: Data

Groups: Dragon

Description: link I know he doesn't look like a dragon but he is one.

Techniques: Charging force; Caromon surrounds himself with energy and tackles his enemy full force.

Evolutions: Child=Ditmon Adult=Caramon Perfect=Uliamon Ultimate=Matrixmon

Element: Wind

Personality: Ditmon is simply a happy go lucky digimon, just think of the way that Veemon acts but toned down and business like.

Digivolution Steps: Child warp to Ultimate

Example Role-Play:
    Blank sighed as she stared out the car window, what a boring day, her dad had hit her again and she just couldn't stand it. Why did he have to be such a hard as$? The car screeched to a halt and she jumped out not waiting for her mother to tell her goodbye. I don't need you to tell me goodbye again… she thought walking toward her school. She really wasn't even planning to go to school, she was going to go hang out at the arcade. Her mother wouldn't even know unless she was caught, all she had to do was keep walking till her mother drove off. She turns and sees her mother's car disappear. "Time for me to get out of here!" she says out loud.
    Taking off at a run she sprints toward the park, as though by some kind of magic a root seemed to just spring out of the ground to get in her way, she trips and lands on her knees. "Ahhhhhh!" she screams. Her voice echoes across the park. "What happened?" she asks her self as she examines the cut on her knee.
    "I had to make you stop someway…" a high voice says from somewhere close.
    "Who's there!" she yells looking in all directions.
    "Oh someone how can you not recognize my voice?!" says the voice annoyed.
    She keeps turning, "I don't know who you are!"
    "It's me!"
    Out of a nearby bush jumps a maroon spotted pink rabbit. "Caromon…" she whispers unable to believe what she was seeing. "Caromon… is it really you?"
    "None other." He says jumping into her arms, "I've been waiting years to be with you!"
    Blank starts crying, "I've been waiting years for you too!" she hugs him tight! "I never want to let you go!"
    "If you don't I'll die!" he says struggling.
    Blank loosens her grip, "sorry… but I made you to be tough."
    "I'm not that tough!" he smiles showing his pointy teeth. "Can you get this ugly thing off my neck?"
    Blank reaches down and pulls the Digivice from his neck, the screen glowed a soft blue. "Some body pinch me…" she whispers. "Ouch!"
    "You told me too…"

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
    KBCBlank: Okay, just remember to check your spellings. If you wanted to start in the Baby II level that's fine. We are going by the origional levels. Baby, Baby II, Child, Adult, Perfect, and Ultimate levels. Translation. . . Baby, Intrainee, Rookie, Champion, Ultimate, Mega. Um, your character is accepted.

Akio123: Okay, thanks for more information on the X-Antibody. Okay, your character is accepted.

Grim: I plan to start when we've reached all 6 to 7 characters. But if it ends up being one week and no one else has responded, we'll get started. Does that sound okay for everyone?

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
    I'm kind of bumbed. I wanted to post my pictures but it wouldn't let me. The forum said that I have to post at least 15 times.

Human

Name: Patience

Height: 4'11"

Digivice: Black and Gold D-Arc

Crests: Passion

Personality: She is someone who is somewhat foreward and often coming out to sound rude and arrogent. She is usually calm, but she can be a flamming hot head and explodes very easily. She does a lot of panic in tough situations when she is no longer in control of her world around her.

Description: She has reddish-brown hair. Her hair is pinned up on her left side and her hair is hung down and usually parted down the middle. She has large hazel-brown eyes and gentle light peach skin. She usually wears a light green long sleeved shirt with a white vest, which is usually unzipped, but she does zip it up most of the time. She wears a dark green skirt just about above knee height. She can also be see in a white tank top, which has little flower designs and blue jeans.

History: Her mother is a Marine Commander, and her father is an Airforce Commander. Though her parents are seperated, they still love each other very much and love her just as the same. At an early age of 5 when she started school, she was the smallest in her class and because of this she has drempt of being tall like her mother and father. However, as she grew older, she began to stay the shortest in her class and often teased alot. She would get angry and start yelling and screaming. Since than, everyone who makes fun of her height got an ear full and she even has been training in Karate and would fend for herself when the time came. She lived with her mother during school and father during breaks. She made friends at every place she's been too, which happens alot as her parents always move. But she never really called them friends because she would move quickly. She graduated from high school at age 16 and decided to wait until now to move out on her own and had saved up money from her part time jobs. Although parents were rich, she never believed it to be her money and at age 12 she began to do her own shopping and finally a job at age 16 during her senior year. She lives alone now in her own appartment.

Digimon

Name: ShadowPlotmon

Pronunciation: Shah-doe-plot-mahn

Type: Viral

Groups: Animal

Description: A Salamon but black with red eyes and about as tall as a Renamon. She has purple sock markings on all her paws. Still has the golden collar.

Techniques: Howling Shot- She holds up her palm to allow a blue orb of purple to appear and tosses the orb with purple flames out to foes. Distraction Paw- Her paws glow dark and a ghost like white version of herself stands in place while she uses her dark magic powers to sneak up on her foes and gives multiple, fast, hard, punches. Darkness Soul- Her body is covered in purple light dancing like flames and she charges to foes becoming a speeding purple streak and slams into them.

Evolutions: ???, ??? , Kitsunemon

Element: Fire

Personality: ShadowPlotmon is the calm priestess of Dark Magic Arts. She stays calm in almost most situations and has a tendance to stay silent often not talking. She doesn't like the ideah of being a tamed Digimon and usually keeps her distance and to herself. She usually doesn't obey her tamer and has such disrespect for humans mainly because of how she was created and rejected for another.

Digivolution Steps: Child to Adult. Adult to Perfect, Child warp Digivolve to Ultimate.

Example Role-Play: Patience was walking down the sidewalk of the pavement road holding a bag of food from the local food market. She was one who loved to cook and bake meals as well as loved to play the piano. It had been about one month and she had managed to unpack all her things and had her place looking like home. She loved living alone and was glad that she no longer had to move from one state to the other.

She often thought about her first made up Digimon back when she was little, but since the new cards came out with more Digimon, she had fallen for a type of fox anthro named Renamon, but always wanted her to be black furred rather than yellow. She had payed more attention to Renamon than her first created Digimon and had often drempt about being a DigiDestined. But it was dombed to fail as she got older and had stopped showing so much interest in Digimon and was now more focused on. . . Boys. But as times went by, she was glad she wasn't tied down with any boys and happy that she had her own place and had a decent job. She had applied for a University and it hasn't started yet for her.

A thick gray like cloud moved into the area nearby as she stopped walking. She couldn't see her hand infront of her. She walked slowly trying to see or rather, feel her way threw the fog wondering what the hell was going on. Suddenly, she felt the hairs on the back of her neck rise as she froze. There slowly appearing was a small, orange dinosaur. . . A t-rex to be more precise. It glared right at her with it's blue eyes and gave a low growl. Patience want to scream for help, but her voice was caught up in her throat. She called out in her mind instead calling for someone to help her. A bright orb of golden light appeared slighlty above her as she looked up.

"I don't why you called me, but I can help you." stated a calm and soft spoken voice.

Patience eyes were wide as she saw the orb infront of her. What next, a Renamon appearing? She thought as she nodded only her head. A golden beam shot down and landed in her right hand.

"Call for me and I will help you." stated the voice as Patience nodded still unbelieveing what was going on when she gasped at seeing the orb of light fly down and shot in her left hand.

It was than she could feel the words forming and the energy rising around her. She began to slid the strange black and gold device with the blue faced card.

"DigiModify." She shouted as she sliced the card on the top infront of her chest. "Blue Card Activate!" She shouted holding up the card when the device shined brightly and a dark colored cloud flew over the gray fog.

Patience stood there unable to see anything and was shocked to see the flames explode causing her to drop her food and duck down in a natural reaction. The fog cleared and Patience had her eyes shut tight. She opened her eyes and looked up to see a strange anthro like animal standing there looking down to her.

"Shadow. . ." She stated in disbeileve.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back