• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Heroes (M + OOC + SU)

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
  • Awsome got one of the ones i wanted :D ( the other choice was Lunamon ). Can't wait for this to start!!!!!

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Awesome! I got the digimon and d-touch color I wanted! I loooove Lunamon! You rule TurtleKing (which is probably why your Turtleking. This truely looks like the best Digimon rp I've ever seen, expecially on PC (No offence to other digimon-rp-makers!) There was one close second from a different website though. I appreciate being accepted, thanks! *Makayla and I high-five*. Ok, I'm gonna tell all of you right now, Makayla is my first name. I'm gonna feel weird doing this, but it makes me a digidestin. She also kinda looks like me. I'm wearing the same type of shirt as her right now. Anybody else a bit creeped out?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Awesome! I got the digimon and d-touch color I wanted! I loooove Lunamon! You rule TurtleKing (which is probably why your Turtleking. This truely looks like the best Digimon rp I've ever seen, expecially on PC (No offence to other digimon-rp-makers!) There was one close second from a different website though. I appreciate being accepted, thanks! *Makayla and I high-five*. Ok, I'm gonna tell all of you right now, Makayla is my first name. I'm gonna feel weird doing this, but it makes me a digidestin. She also kinda looks like me. I'm wearing the same type of shirt as her right now. Anybody else a bit creeped out?

Nope....not at all. It's common, some people do that actually. :cer_shifty: But it seems everybody got the digimon they somehow wanted. Guess we all going ready and strong then....hmm.....hehehe....

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2012
    This is a quick post...

I am first and foremost disappointed in your abandonment of your other roleplay, but that is besides the point. I will join this (possibly), hoping that you don't delete it and hoping that when I get around to reading all the information it will be something I like. I absolutely love Digimon but it seems like one of those things that's difficult to recreate as a roleplay, so I will see how this particular one looks. I really hope we manage to enjoy this one. However, it's after 3:00 AM here right now; and I will be having a busy day when everybody wakes up. I'll check this place out later today/tomorrow and see what happens from there. You're awesome, Turtleking. Just keep your commitment.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    I will try my best DGK, I promise. With the other RP, I just sort of lost my inspiration behind me it. But with this RP, I already have so many ideas written down relating to the characters and how we would interact with each other, as well as other plots and other interesting scenarios. :)

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • Good to hear that TK :D. Hope this Rp will last a long time and you won't lose your inspiration for this :P. I don't mean to be rude or anything but when is the Rp going to start? :\

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    It's gonna be great trust me!

Whenever the RP gets posted guys, be sure to read the "Expectations" category and also be sure to read the episode summary so you guys can get an idea of how this episode will go. I'm big on organization, sorry it's an OCD lol. Nonetheless, I also want to express that there will be a post order in this RP. I mainly want to do this because it prevents people from being skipped over and keeps everyone in tune with what is going on in the RP. However, if you do not post within 3 days of your turn, you will get passed over (however, you can still post when you get the chance, I'm just giving you three days before someone else gets to post). This prevents the RP from falling by the wayside.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2012
    Ah... Crud... I'm not even capable of joining this roleplay at this point. I'm sorry for that, but... AGH! Anger surge.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Hm...TK seems to be a common nick name for you...season 1 T.k. :P Are you holding out on us, are you a real digidestin? :P Anyways I shall be awaiting the rp's arrival.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Ah... Crud... I'm not even capable of joining this roleplay at this point. I'm sorry for that, but... AGH! Anger surge.

I may eventually add more roles depending on where the plot moves. ;) I'll let you know though.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Hey guys, as stated, I submitted the roleplay to PC so I'm waiting on them to accept. Is everyone ready?

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Haha! Awesome! :)

I've been meaning to use this time of waiting to discuss our characters in regard to what side characters (in each character's lives) that you guys would think would play a big role in character development. Family members and friends are obvious, of course. For example, I was thinking of using Candy's job at the pizza place as a possible area of interest.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Haha! Awesome! :)

I've been meaning to use this time of waiting to discuss our characters in regard to what side characters (in each character's lives) that you guys would think would play a big role in character development. Family members and friends are obvious, of course. For example, I was thinking of using Candy's job at the pizza place as a possible area of interest.

Wouldn't mind, in fact, I think Candy can meet every character if they all somehow order pizza. :cer_tongue: The only characters who really would affect and change Candy would be her father, and some old friend from her birthplace. Yeah, they still keep in touch, not as much though.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • Are you kidding?!? I'm more than ready. I'm dying here for the Rp to start :P. I keep checking the PC every hour to see if anything happened in the Roleplay Corner. This is my second Digimon Rp, the first one I was in didn't last very long ( about two weeks I think ).

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Can't wait, can't wait!

Well Alfie's an isolated dude so unless you want to talk to Naomi on insane plots for the villains to have (though she does work at a bookstore, which may have ideas on tactics) you're likely out of luck.

Unless you need to track something. His sister is a good tracker.

Alfie's mom is good with ideas though... but that's about it.

Back