• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Digimon New Series 2015 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • As far as I know they've only done two.
    I think the main difference between DigiXros and DNA digivolution, is that DigiXros literally takes certain and noticeable features of two/multiple digimon and merges them together.
    Like for example:
    Spoiler:

XrosUpArresterdramon (Dobermon) has Dobermon's bottom half and Arresterdramon's upper half and then being able to use Dobermon's speed with his legs.

Spoiler:

and XrosUpArresterdramon (Astamon) he obtains his Hellfire and Maverick Abilities.

DNA evolution on the other hand has features based off the two digimon, but are not always exact like a DigiXros

Digimon New Series 2015 !

Imperialdramon Dragon Mode is probably the less noticeable out of them, but they take a new form which DigiXros doesn't do, and that's what I liked most about DNA digivolution in comparison. I liked DigiXros, but Arresterdramon has some pretty weird looking XrosUps xD

Im just curious to see if they'll include some new form of digivolution in general.

Wait, but what about Shoutmon X4? xD

On that note, I think the reason why originality is less noticeable with DigiXros is because we millions of more DigiXroses than Jogresses, haha.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Wait, but what about Shoutmon X4? xD

On that note, I think the reason why originality is less noticeable with DigiXros is because we millions of more DigiXroses than Jogresses, haha.

You do have a point xD I think the difference being Shoutmon X4 was one of fewer multiple DigiXros.

DNA digivolving I'm pretty sure there was only the four Omnimon, Paildramon, Silphymon and Shakkoumon. I was kinda hoping they'd play around more with the different digimon combinations but they didn't :(
    DigiXros was pretty much the main purpose of season 6 so there was way more combinations and DigiXros.

Meadow

Years
  • You do have a point xD I think the difference being Shoutmon X4 was one of fewer multiple DigiXros.

DNA digivolving I'm pretty sure there was only the four Omnimon, Paildramon, Silphymon and Shakkoumon. I was kinda hoping they'd play around more with the different digimon combinations but they didn't :(
    DigiXros was pretty much the main purpose of season 6 so there was way more combinations and DigiXros.

Yeah, me too. They only played around with them in the games, which were pretty interesting at least.

...OH GOSH! I literally just imagined Great Xros -- Adventure Style. xD

***To anyone reading this post who doesn't know what "Great Xros" is, it's this... and to anyone who is too lazy to watch the video, it's basically where every Digimon in the main cast fuse together. xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    "how to face problems when humans and digimon come together and show the union between humans and digimon", huh?

Wonder if we're to take that figuratively, literally or both.

Meadow

Years
  • I just remembered something... What ever happened to the headband that Taichi was wearing towards the end of 02? I honestly thought it was serving as some sort of replacement for his goggles. =/

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I just remembered something... What ever happened to the headband that Taichi was wearing towards the end of 02? I honestly thought it was serving as some sort of replacement for his goggles. =/
    It was probably just worn to keep warm, since it was part of his winter outfit, and he didn't wear it with his other outfits. The only other time he wore it (that I can recall) is in the very first episode of 02, when he wore it with his goggles. He probably wore it then to protect his head against the goggle's strap.

Meadow

Years
  • It was probably just worn to keep warm, since it was part of his winter outfit, and he didn't wear it with his other outfits. The only other time he wore it (that I can recall) is in the very first episode of 02, when he wore it with his goggles. He probably wore it then to protect his head against the goggle's strap.

Ah, I didn't even realize that that was the same headband, haha. But I guess he's fine without it, as Masaru/Marcus wouldn't have to feel like the odd one out anymore.

Spoiler:

Skip Class

Years
  • I also too thought it was part of Tai's winter outfit xD

Been thinking a lot recently of Tri as well a lot about Adventure in general.
    Like I know how it's focused on the original 8, but later in 02 Ken was given the Crest of Kindness. If there was anything to do with crests in Tri, would Ken be involved in any way with the other 8? As much as this was in the ENG dub (idk about Jap), but they did say he was the ninth child.

Also just a general question, are there any minor characters you'd like to see in Tri, even if it was only a small cameo?

I was kinda bummed out they didn't didn't expand on the small Tag Tamers adaptation/scene between Ryo and Ken in 02. When I was younger I wondered why it was him there with Ken and why and what another person was doing in the digital world, not knowing there was another game on it. Him being there just felt so brief, random and unexplained xD

Spoiler:

Also as unlikely as it is, I'd like to see a cameo of Willis, just cause Willis and Terriermon:

Meadow

Years
  • Spoiler:

Omg Ryo, why?!

That makes me question where Tamers is supposed to be placed on the timeline, which shouldn't have mattered if it weren't for Ryo. Darn it, Ryo. xD

Are there any minor characters you'd like to see in Tri, even if it was only a small cameo?
    Hmm, I guess it would be cool to see Andromon again -- if he even counts, that is. (I can't remember anyone else at the moment >.<)

Skip Class

Years
  • Bet the writers are gonna somehow find a way to get Leomon in there. I'd laugh if they even let him live for once :p

But seriously, I want to see more Numemon.

Yesss! Tri will not be complete without the inclusion of the Numemon and their fake vending machines xD
    Especially when one of them asked Mimi out on a Date/ the rest of them saving her from Black Gear Monzaemon.
    I just want to see some Numemon X Mimi reunion time.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I want---

---- Kari's future Husband plays a major role in the Tri Series and has ''Jupitermon'' as his partner .

---- Kari's Gatomon warp Digivolve to ''Junomon'' .

After all , Azulongmon's lecture about the connection between Light & Hope , The series can't just let a Random person marry Kari .
    Unless , That guy has something that beat the Connection of Light & Hope .
    Like The ''Crest of Will''

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back