• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Digimon New Series 2015 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I was jumping up and down with my friends when this popped up during the stream of the anniversary concert. Holding off to the end was such a tease but well worth the wait.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hopefully , Tai will get a better girl then Sora !
    Because I kind a feel like Taichi got Dump by Sora.
    Also , I hope it uncover the biggest mystery !
    Who married Kari ?
    Because I really like to know the person Kari chosen over TK and Devis .

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    I'm jumping for joy about this annoucement :D I hope this will be some good remake or something :)
    Also, as Famon said - the mystery of Kari marriage should be solved!

Years
  • I'm jumping for joy about this annoucement :D I hope this will be some good remake or something :)

It's confirmed to be a sequel/midquel that takes place three years after after the final battle in Adventure 02 and before the epilogue.

Anyway yay maybe now the Digimon that aren't Agumon and Gabumon (and Patamon and Gatomon if you count the movie) will get their Mega forms and they'll finally do something with the Dark Ocean plot that they seemed to have completely forgotten about during Adventure 02.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    Thanks, RedJ for answer :)

I hope so. The Dark Ocean could have been a god plot for 02. Even better a bit than Dark Tower & Arukenimon with Mummymon saga. Also, it was a clue part for Takari pairing since TK was the only one who could find Kari in another world. Also, I hope so that they would not screw it like someone else did with Sailor Moon Crystal.

Years
  • must not....make a hype post....in all caps...

OMG THIS IS AWESOME I CAN'T WAIT DIGIMON FTW

i honestly would have preferred it if there was a new protagonist, but we'll see how this turns out.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Hopefully they'll Retcon Sora x Matt since a lot of fans want that gone and instead fans want Kari x T.K. if Matt can't date Sora then T.K. can bone Tai's sister. Hopefully it's good and we get some nice arcs like Dark Ocean and maybe we see some more of Daemon.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • START THE DIGIMON REVOLUTION!!!1!ONE!

Hopefully it's good and we get some nice arcs like Dark Ocean and maybe we see some more of Daemon.

02 endings aside, Dark Ocean never actually had an actual explanation. Hopefully they'll expand on that.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Now watch as this gets delayed, just like Sailor Moon Crystal until this summer. >>

...I'm kidding. Probably. Delayed or not, a second sequel to Adventure has piqued my interest; given that all we have right now is that clip, what I'm really curious about is the staff, including the writer.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    May be , A new Protagonist will appear with Alphamon !
    Later Omnimon become the sword that allow Alphamon to become Alphamon Ouryken.
    And That Boy will be the one stealing Kari from TK and Davis.

Last edited:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Digimon Adventure 03 happening is like....I dunno. Nothing can express my feelings. Its happiness, worry, and pure surprise all in one.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I'm kinda surprised they went with English trailer =D
    But this is a very good news, new series with old characters... hm... this looks promising.

And... Famon... you should have provided VALID source[1]... some random blog is pretty fishy.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • This news is ♥♥♥♥ing amazing. It made me go and rewatch all the openings in my local hindi dub. And some in jap. And I got ♥♥♥♥ing goosebumps. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. <3

I'll be sure to rewatch the first and the second series soon. Been years since I watched those anyway. EITHER WAY, really happy about the news. <3

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hopefully We will know more about the very first chosen children before Taichi !
    I mean , Shouldn't any of them be alive considering it not been 100 year since Internet is invented.

Also , We all know 17 year old Taichi will be in this series But we can't say he the main character. After all , The preview clearly says this series for all Digidestained So I think we might have new protagonist .

I mean , I afraid this series might turn out like Digimon Saver with 17 year old Taichi.

I'm kinda surprised they went with English trailer =D
    But this is a very good news, new series with old characters... hm... this looks promising.

And... Famon... you should have provided VALID source[1]... some random blog is pretty fishy.

Honestly , I found this news from this blog .
    But since you want valid source then-
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...urns-next-spring-in-high-school-sequel/.77195

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • All I can say is that this series will be awesome! Saban will probably take years to dub it, and will most likely screw it up like they did with Xros Wars.

I'll watch it subbed every chance I get!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I'm kinda surprised they went with English trailer =D

It's a trailer that was shown at the end of the 15th anniversary concert stream for English audiences. It literally came right at the tail end of the thing, after a showing of the second movie and after they had announced a Blu-ray release for the movies and Adventure, so no one figured a new series was on the way.

(also, bokutachi's a pretty reliable source for Digimon news, she's been translating stuff for years)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I'm excited about this! I really hope that we get to see all the Japanese Chosen Children so that it's explained more how the characters ended up the way they did.

I'm always happy for more Kenyako. I'm rewatching Zero-Two subbed, and that couple is just so adorable. I love seeing how their relationship develops.

I completely forgot about the 2003 CD Drama that ended with
    Spoiler:

Hopefully they'll Retcon Sora x Matt since a lot of fans want that gone and instead fans want Kari x T.K. if Matt can't date Sora then T.K. can bone Tai's sister. Hopefully it's good and we get some nice arcs like Dark Ocean and maybe we see some more of Daemon.
    I doubt that they're going to retcon the epilogue that's been planned since the start of Adventure. The series creators and director/producer of the first two seasons said that Sora x Yamato was planned since Adventure's inception. It doesn't seem likely that they'll retcon it.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    if we can't have that than hopefully we get a dub that's better than whatever Saban has put out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back