• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Digimon New Series 2015 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • #bestpacingof2016

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Next poster is out. September is the month apparently LOL.

Spoiler:

Skip Class

Years
  • Yup that's Meicoomon! Apparently the date is September 24th which is so far away :c

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    Wondering if the reason Seraphimon's not on the poster is because

Spoiler:

Skip Class

Years
  • tbh I wanted Takeru and Hikari to share a poster, but it's not like I'm against guess The Terrible Wardrobe Duo to be focused on on the next movie.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • I don't think it's confirmed but it is kinda implied Digimon die if they die outiside the Digital World (after all there's no way the data can flow back to the same, I guess). At least in the Adventures continuity (implying there's such a thing lol).

Spoiler:

I've been looking for a less blurry poster but nothing out yet :(

Also, I need more 02 stuff in tri.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    Wizardmon's data survived as a ghost form, though. Plus there wasn't distortion between the worlds at the time Wizardmon died.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I don't think it's confirmed but it is kinda implied Digimon die if they die outiside the Digital World (after all there's no way the data can flow back to the same, I guess). At least in the Adventures continuity (implying there's such a thing lol).

Spoiler:
    blackwargreymon did die, as did arukenimon & mummymon. arukenimon & mummymon where created by oikawa via a mix of his own dna & data while he was possessed/being manipulated by miyotismon. blackwargreymon may have been one of arukenimo's creation's originally, but it was quite clear from the get-go he was different from the rest of the control spire digimon. unlike the rest of them he was clearly alive. how could a non-living creature possibly have the urge to know what the meaning of life is? only a sentient living creature could possibly have that type of soul searching desire. also blackwargreymon's death was the opposite of leomons death in tri.
    blackwargreymon sacrificed himself to block the highton view terrace digiport, leomon on the other hand just got ripped into a portal. not sure how that works with the revival thing, but its not a typical death. i think this is the first time a digimon has been killed in-between the real & digital world. if the afer effect of blackwargreymons death is any indication, leomons data way very well be floating out inside that subspace awaiting its time to go back into the digital world.
    Digimon New Series 2015 !

regardless, that was the most messed up leomon death to date.

also, it looks like this virus might just be the x program

shadowmoon522

Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    so how sure are we that its still called "Meicoomon" in that form?
    they called kuramon from our war game "kuramon" after it had evolved into tsumemon & keramon, if i recall correctly.
    hmmm i wonder if either of the 2 email addresses that he used when in keramon & infermon forms are used by someone or even work at all
    @@@@@@djm.factorymark.co.jp
    "@@@@@@djm.dot.gov.ny.us
    i also wonder if the lack of seraphymon means that patamon is gonna somehow make HerculesKabuterimon digivolve into TyrantKabuterimon
    it would be a better dna digivoltion then the overgrown teapot

the only 01 megas left to be seen & confirmed at this point are
    TyrantKabuterimon

rosemon (burst mode)

Seraphymon

SuperUltraChickenHououmon
    Hououmon's 2 digivolutions:Varodurumon and Ornismon(depends upon which one they decide upon)

Ophanimon or fargo Magnadramon(depends upon which one they decide upon)

then we have the other 02 kids which are lacking in both megas & ultimates.
    the only mega they ever had was imperialdramon & the non-canon appearance of magnadramon and serapymon

theres a lot missing from them
    for davis & veemon there's the missing
    aeroveemon(ultimate)

UlforceVeedramon(mega)

Ulforceveedramon(Future Mode)

for ken & wormmon, theres
    dinobeemon (ultimate)

it should be noted that this is the canon form for ken's wormmon & not an alternate dna digivolution.
    in fact, wormmon first digivolved into this form before ken went emperor the first time, its just hasn't been seen in the anime yet due to dna digivolution plot purposes

GranKuwagamon(mega)

now we might just end up seeing this one, that is that digimon emeperor warping around actually is ken & if veemon gets split from imperaldramon(assuming that its not a copy)

yolei & hawkmon
    strangely enough, hawkmon's mega forms are the same as biyomons

cody and armadillomon
    Brachiomon(ultimate)

Cannondramon(mega)

i also wonder if among all these distortions if ones gonna link up with the tamers universe... aside from the 02 kids theres still one of main adventures digidestined missing from tri...

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    i also wonder if among all these distortions if ones gonna link up with the tamers universe... aside from the 02 kids theres still one of main adventures digidestined missing from tri...

Not likely. I don't think Ryo's ever going back to the Adventure universe.

shadowmoon522

Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Not likely. I don't think Ryo's ever going back to the Adventure universe.
    well, he did leave mostly because of the 01 kids putting him though a fake tournament in order to train him for his battle with moon=milleniumon. ken was the only one that kept searching for him and it spend up the process of him becoming the digimon emperor the first time. hell, ryo was the one the dark spore was aimed at, ken took the blow.
    if theres any reason why ken would revert back to being digimon emperor & start ripping holes in realty, finding ryo is a very likely reason.
    besides, we don't know where the old clock shop man put ryo after the battle. he might have extracted ryo from the tamers universe, but for all we know he may have put ryo back into his original universe. we also have to take into account ken's memories which have been distorted. ken didn't seem to recognize ryo when they where both dragged into the xros universe, both obviously at a point in their time lines well after their last encounter. its more understandable for ryo not to recognize ken or just ignore him because of how he inadvertently pointed ryo in the direction that led to him getting involved in the d1 tournament.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I just finished the first movie/4 episodes.

It was so utterly disappointing. Should I bother with the second lot?

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • @About Ryo

Given the fact they are selling this worldwide I find it very hard to believe Ryo will be back in any important role. Most of the Eastern "standard" fans don't know who he is (or where he came from).

Just my opinion anyway, TOEI is capable of doing anything at this point.

I just finished the first movie/4 episodes.

It was so utterly disappointing. Should I bother with the second lot?

If you didn't like the first part get ready because 2nd part is reaaaaaaaaally slice of life-ish and until the last episode you see no action.

If I were you I would wait until all the episodes air, maybe at that point it will be easier to watch (because two movies/8 episodes of slice of life with some minor Digimon battles is not what I was expecting).

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    If you didn't like the first part get ready because 2nd part is reaaaaaaaaally slice of life-ish and until the last episode you see no action.

If I were you I would wait until all the episodes air, maybe at that point it will be easier to watch (because two movies/8 episodes of slice of life with some minor Digimon battles is not what I was expecting).

That's the impression I was getting ;-; where is the action and suspense? I'm being forced through annoying character developments and angst. Taichi and Matt just need to make out or something.

I also think they missed a trick with the evolution scenes, they were sooo slow and boring. If it's going to be long at least make it nostalgic or give it some badass music to get people in the fighting mood.

shadowmoon522

Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 7, 2024

then it ends with
    Spoiler:

i said it before and i'll say it again, the main problem with tri is the time separation between releases.
    and was anyone really expecting mega digivolution without character development? tai & matt had to take arrows to the back of them with nothing but blind faith in their friends & siblings while having the courage to face death head on to trigger their megas. its the same way as with the ultimates only at a different level.
    I also think they missed a trick with the evolution scenes, they were sooo slow and boring. If it's going to be long at least make it nostalgic or give it some badass music to get people in the fighting mood.
    it is the same music used in the original

but it is dull in comparison to the dub of 01

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • I also think they missed a trick with the evolution scenes, they were sooo slow and boring. If it's going to be long at least make it nostalgic or give it some badass music to get people in the fighting mood.

I like the 'new' (it has some changes) evolution theme, but the evolution sequence it's really boring. Maybe when I was a kid the CG scenes would go flash flash over my eyes, but right now I found them to be very slow and with several frames missing during the sequence lol

We all know the best evolution theme is With the Will from Digimon Frontier :P haha!

i said it before and i'll say it again, the main problem with tri is the time separation between releases.

I think the problem is you're expecting everyone to agree with you lol

Get over the fact not everyone will like what you like. And they have their right, and you have yours.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back