• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Pokemon Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiemon

Professional Idiot (unpaid)
    Years
    It is the year 2008. In many cities around the world, thousands of bloodthirsty creatures are constantly breaking through to earth from an alternate universe. Nobody knows how these creatures are escaping through to earth, but it is vital that they are found out and sent back to their own world. It is up to the two monster species, Digimon and Pokemon, to protect the earth. An elite force is made, with creatures from both. These elite members use their powers to destroy the invading monsters, sending them back to the world that they came from.You can be either a starter Pokemon, or one of the Digimon listed below. I will accept a maximum of 2 mons per player, as long as you have both a Digimon and a Pokemon. depending on how many RPrs we get, I may allow more.

Pokemon:Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, Chikorita, Cynaquill, Todadile, Treeko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Eevee,Any others you wish, Reply your idea, and I'll see what I can do.

Digimon:Agumon, Gabumon, Patamon, Gabumon, Gomamon, Biyomon, Salamon,Tentomon,Armadillomon, Coronamon, Dracomon, Flamemon, Gaomon, Raramon, Guilmon, Renamon, Terriermon, Hawkmon, Veemon, Impmon. Any others you wish, Reply your idea, and I'll see what I can do.
    (You can choose any digivolutions you like, within reason)

I've got Charmander and Agumon. You can choose ones that are already taken if you like, unless I end up with twenty Pikachus. >_<

Fill out this form and post below.

Mon:
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:

Here's an example:

Mon: Charmander
    Name:Charr
    Appearance: Looks like any normal Charmander; dinosaur like, and orange. Has a flame on his tail that cannot go out. Sometimes wears a blue cap.
    Personality: Friendly, and quick to react to danger. Can sometimes rush into danger, but is usually held back by Agumon. He tends to respect Agumon, who is his elder. Sees the whole 'evil invading' thing as a bit of a game. He can sometimes be a bit annoying, but it is usually his way of dealing with nerves.

(This is an aceptable length. Shadowlurker, I'll accept yours, but try to make your posts longer, especially once we start RPing. Thanks.)

(This thread is for registering; No RPing until this is approved. *when I find out how*o*)

Last edited:

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
    Years
    Pokemon: Eevee, Digimon: Black Agumon (yes i know you didnt say him, but he is just a varient of Agumon :P )

Name: BlkAgumon name is Scott , and Eevee is called Dude
    Apperance: Eevee Looks like he is n the verge of evolving, and blck agumon looks confused :P
    Personaliy: Eevee is courageous and Agumon likes to make sure his stomache is full all the time :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back