• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Digimon Reload

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowXspirit

dream creator
Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 8, 2012
    Whoa
    I play many game/hacks and yours looks so awesome!

This game looks awesome! I cant wait for when this is ready! :)
    have happy holidays!
    :) gud luck on the game!

EmilieAutumn

Gothic, Music, Romantic & more
    Years
  • OH MY GOTH QUEEN!!!! this game look very awesome!!!! i love it!!! waiting for a beta 1, very good man!!! congrats!!! ^_^ <3

I think you could put all the Digimon, of the first season (the digichosen of course ). You know, Tailmon, Palmon, Gomamon, Tentomon, Gabumon, Pyokomon, Patamon, and their digievolutions (including even the extreme phase).

I think you could also put these digimons here:
    Gaomon , Lalamon , Lunamon (and their digievolutions)...
    Lilithmon , Apollomon , Azulongmon , Kazemon , Zephyrmon , LadyDevimon , Cherubimon , Lucemon...

And a lot of other Digimons that you may know.
    I have a very very good friend which is spriter, I will talk to him to see if he can help with the game.
    ^_^
    Kisses!!!

Last edited:

Nemisis

Soul Eater
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    awesome a digimon game so cool grats on the very good tileset and editing of this hack so cool it really makes me want to play its beta version looking forward to it keep it up guys :)

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • destinydownloads, please don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

KenSHN, if you would like this thread to be reopened then just message either myself or giradialkia.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back