• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Digimon Revolution [IC][T]

Years
  • Jay Kolewa
    Minomon's New Life at a New School!

Jay wakes up with the sun, letting out a long yawn. "Good morning, bedroom! Good morning, wall. Good morning, ceiling. Good morning, floor! I'm ready to start the day!" He jumps out of bed, landing softly on a cushion. Minomon continues to snore softly on the bed behind him, and he can faintly hear his mother asleep in the other room.

He quickly gets dressed, grabbing the first clean clothes he can find. "Black jeans, red shirt, sock, two shoes, other sock, Dad's purple heart, Minomon's necklace, beige jacket and we're good!" Minomon still hasn't woken up, so Jay tucks the little guy into his backpack and heads downstairs.

"Just grab a muffin and we'll be on our... oh right, Minomon ate them all last night. Oh well, apples are good too!" With breakfast thus secured (and a couple in the pack for later), Jay heads out the door to begin his walk to school. As he walks, he starts talking to his new friend.

"So, this'll be your first time in school, so I'm gonna lay down some ground rules. Firstly, there are technically no pets allowed, so you'll have to keep out of sight today. I'll leave the bag open a bit so you can breathe and hear what's going on. You just keep quiet and we'll have some fun during lunch. You are gonna love the school lunches! It's Taco Tuesday!"

Years
  • Digimon Revolution [IC][T]

Koren Ardal
    Crest of Knowledge | Tsumemon

Koren awoke with a start to the feeling of something scrabbling over him, his eyes shooting open to revel the form of a blue-purple creature with six large, claw-tipped legs, two antennae and a single orange eye on its small body staring at him.
    "Good morning Koren!" Koren leapt up, smacking the creature off of him and sending it rolling over the floor.
    "What the hell are you?! Where's Kuramon?!" he demanded, shocked at the appearance of this new strange creature.

The new digimon, and Koren was positive that is what this creature was, returned to it's feet as though it hadn't been physically assaulted.
    "I'm Tsumemon" the creature replied, it's voice a strange combination of sqeaky and husky "I was Kuramon. I digivolved!"
    "You went from looking like a tiny jellyfish to looking like a big walking claw." Koren observed, his tone somewhat suspicious
    "That's pretty much me!" the creature said cheerfully "Don't worry most digimon do this. It's like growing up. We get bigger and stronger, sometimes smarter." Koren nodded at this. It would make sense to send an army of creatures that spontaneously grew more dangerous even if they started off appearing harmless… however it didn't change the fact that Tsumemon had only just been born. Koren decided he would trust in the strange creature and observe it, but also that he'd keep an eye on it. It couldn't be any worse than most of the people out there after all.

"So digimon basically… spontaneously age? You can talk properly now. So I guess it makes sense. You're bigger and more developed too. I'd like to learn more about it." Koren couldn't see a mouth on the creature he was talking to, but he could swear that it was smiling now.
    "I'd like to learn more about it too! I don't really understand much of it, but I feel like I could do it again at the right moment."
    "Like if someone triggered it?"
    "Maybe" Tsumemon admitted "or maybe something."
    "Could someone be using you as a weapon?"
    "Well I would get more powerful I think. It would be pretty hard to make me do something I don't want to do though."

Koren spent the next hour and a half theorising with his new companion as to the nature of digimon and their strange evolutions. Koren found it surprisingly easy to have a pleasant conversation with the digimon, much easier than with most of the people he met. It was as Koren was getting ready for school though, that the conversation suddenly turned.
    "Hey Koren, what are you getting ready for?" Tsumemon enquired
    "School"
    "What's that?"
    "Somewhere that young humans are sent to learn things, although between you and me it's not that effective."
    "Sounds interesting." Koren almost laughed at that
    "Was that sarcasm? It's probably the most boring place on Earth."
    "That just means all the other things I could learn about will seem more interesting. Can I come?" This made Koren hesitate, but for some reason he couldn't resist going along with the request, he theorised that he just had an innate desire to do things society would approve very little of.
    "If you stay hidden in my bag and don't talk so we stay safe, I don't see why not."

Digimon Revolution [IC][T]

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • Robin Cromwell- This is Not a Dream.

Robin's body was sprawled about his bed in a limp mass. He often slept in such a way, having developed the habit of throwing himself into his bed and burrowing into his sheets only to slowly crawl out throughout the night. Snoring softly, Robin looked content and pleased, sleeping ridiculously well even if he hasn't realized it quite yet. The morning light was peering weakly through the blinds that draped about his windows, beaming with great accuracy into his eyes. Robin seemed to mumble at the sun's gesture, dissatisfied with the nudge to wake up. Half asleep, Robin already knew it was about time to wake up, but didn't necessarily feel like it. Sleep was gradually becoming more welcome to Robin, probably because between school, studying and work, the young man was exhausted more often than not.

To keep from waking up Robin turned away. Or at least he tried to. He felt a weight sink into his weak chest, seeing how Robin was hardly the best athlete. It made moving hard. No….more like impossible. He tried again, instinctively, but failed even more miserably. Robin peeked through nearly shut eyes, picking up what looked like an orange fur ball with a fairly large black horn pointing towards the celling, having perched, itself on his chest. "I must be dreaming," Robin said, dismissing what he saw as anything legitimate.

"Hi there!" The fur ball said. "I'm Tsunomon! I'm a Digimon!"

"Yep. I'm dreaming!" Robin insisted, trying his best to throw the covers over his head. Tsunomon's dead weight kept the covers planted, preventing any degree of success when it came to Robin's desire to remain in a state of sleep induced bliss. Robin was fairly sure, he would actually wake up at minute now because of some alarm or his mother would barge in about Robin was sleeping in and needed to wake up from his slumber. It would be in that moment, and that moment alone, that Robin would swallow his pride and wake up, crawl to the bathroom and shower before throwing a comfortable outfit on and make his way to school.

"Honey! Did you raid the refrigerator while you were sleep walking again?!" That was his mother's voice. It sounded too real to be a dream though. Robin was confused now. He was sure he was sleeping considering a stuffed animal was talking to him.

"No!" That was definitely his father. "Why?" The conversation sounded almost serious. Most of Robin's dreams were more easy going.

"The…Well, the refrigerator…is basically empty?" His mother shouted, a bit lower now as if his father was within the room, but still distressed.

"Wait, what?" His father shouted back. There was a moment of silence. "What the-" He continued, but the next words were inaudible. And probably vulgar.

Robin sat up at this point, realizing that he wasn't dreaming. The "Tsunomon" rolled off Robin, sinking into the bed with a large belch. "Did you…did you do that?" Robin said from behind gritted teeth.

"What?" The creature fired back defensively. "I was hungry and you weren't waking up to feed me!"

"Keep your voice down if you like living," Robin said, with a shred of concern. He wasn't exactly sure why he was protecting Tsunomon, seeing how he lacked any real idea of what the creature was. Perhaps it was a sense of innocence that surrounded the creature. Perhaps it was a sense of selfishness internalized in Robin that was hoping to avoid getting in any trouble. Or perhaps it was a sense of ingrained curiosity about the situation. The egg was missing from the room, as Robin couldn't find much of anything resembling it with a quick glance about the room. The rest remained on his nightstand, and Robin could hear the gears turning in his head as he slowly was piecing everything together. But then he could hear his mother stomping towards his room. "Quick," Robin said, snatching the Digimon in one hand as he pushed under his bed. "Don't make a sound. I can't explain you to myself, so I can't imagine trying to push anything past my parents."

"But I told you, I'm a Digi-"

"Sssh!" Robin cut Tsunomon off and lifted himself to a wobbling standing position when his mother barged in without even considering knocking.

"Did you hear what happened?" She said rashly, her face dripping with sweat from the whole ordeal.

Robin put on a façade. He had to. It would take his mind off the whole "Digimon" thing. "Um, something about the refrigerator? It's broken?"

"No. Empty," his mother countered. "Oh, and good morning." Robin guessed she felt bad about being rude.

"Was Dad sleep walking again? He did raid the cheese and stuff last time," Robin said, innocently with a shrug as he sorted his clothes that he was going to change into after a quick shower.

His mother sighed, unable to really muster words. She seems as dumbfounded as Robin was, though her problems were more domestic and homely compared to Robin's issues that just didn't make any sense. Talking stuffed animals, strange eggs, and weird crest things? All of it was just hard to process for a kid that is more concerned about what university he is going to go into debt to just pick up another piece of paper with his name on it. "He claims he didn't," his mother added while Robin was in daze. "Of course, this means I have to go shopping today to restock, so I don't think I can drive you to school today to make one of your early club meetings, since I want to go shopping right after school. And your father has the swimming team to coach tonight so he won't be leaving till 5 or 6. And I can imagine you don't want too long at school. Are you going to be okay taking your bike today?"

Robin shrugged. "It shouldn't be a problem, really. I think I was going to anyway. I wanted to stop by the bagel shop to pick up breakfast anyway," he added, lying through his teeth. He didn't, but with this Digimon lurking around, he found himself saying things he normally wouldn't anyway.

"That works," his mother said with a weak smile. "You better hurry up then or you'll be late."

"Right," Robin replied with a chuckle. His mother bolted out of his room and a light rumble of movement came from the kitchen and entranceway of the apartment. There was silence as Robin peeked out of his room, and he figured at this point that the way was clear. He returned to his bed and motioned for the so-called Digimon to hop out. And hop out it did. Literally.

"Okay," Robin said. "Now explain yourself quickly."

The Tsunomon nodded the best a talking head could do: "Like I said, I'm Tsunomon. I'm a Digimon and I come from the Digital World."

"What, like the Internet?"

"Yeah, basically," he continued. "There is a bunch of other stuff I vaguely remember from last night, but I forgot it. I was too hungry so I was mostly eating while some announcement that may have mentioned more stuff about me was being made," the Digimon continued with a laugh.

"Was the announcement important?" Robin asked nervously, with a tinge of frustration.

"Probably," the Digimon replied.

"And you don't remember it?"

"No?"

"Oh great," Robin said weakly, propping down onto his bed. "All right. I'll have to figure everything out slowly then. For now, I am going to go take a shower and get ready for school. And then you are coming with me."

"To school?" Tsunomon asked. "Why?"

Robin smirked as he made his way out of his room. "Simple. I can't have you messing up my home more than you already did. Besides, if my parents find you and there was some announcement or whatever that likely concerned you, they would probably freak out. It will be a lot easier for me to keep an eye on you if I stuff you in my school bag and keep you there."

"Wait, you are going to stuff me in a bag?" Tsunomon pleaded for mercy as Robin stepped out of the room.

"Yep," he replied, shutting the down to the bathroom. "And no, I won't let you out of it during history class. Even if, the class bores you."

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023

Mitsuki Robins
    x

The girl hit her alarm clock hard, annoyed with the loud beeping sound it made to wake her from her slumber. Pushing that button would just cause it to ring again five minutes later, but that was worth it. She'd gone to sleep a lot later than normal, so just a few more minutes of snoozing were definitely warranted. She turned over on her other side, closed her eyes and curled up again comfortably.
    ''What are you doing? It's time to wake up!'' A voice spoke from behind her.
    ''Ugh, I'll only snooze once, it'll be fine...''
    ''But it's morning!''​
    Mitsuki replied with little more than an annoyed grunt, turned back over to the side the voice was coming from, and opened her eyes. A strange, hourglass-shaped grey figure was sitting on the desk chair facing her bed. It had a face on its lower half, with a small mouth and two beady eyes, similar to the little white creature that had been with her the night before. It took a few seconds for her to process as she just woke, but when she did, her eyes widened and she shot up. She looked around, flustered, searching around for her blob from yesterday, but it was nowhere to be found. She then gazed back upon the oddly-shaped creature.

''Are you looking for me? Don't worry! I'm Moonmon now!'' It spoke.​
    It spoke. Mitsuki, again, had to process. She rubbed her eyes, as if it would somehow make the monsters disappear. Of course, that didn't happen.
    ''What did you say?'' she said timidly.
    ''I'm Moonmon! You're confused because I digivolved, right?''
    ''Digi-what?''
    ''Digi-volved! I evolved! I grew! Can't you tell?!''
    ''So, you were that little blob from yesterday?''
    ''Yes! I was still a Yukimibotamon then.''
    ''A Yuki-- okay, well, but you're not that anymore.''
    ''Nope! I'm Moonmon now! Nice to meet you!''
    ''Right...''​
    Mitsuki didn't quite know what to make of this. She looked downwards a bit as she tried to arrange her thoughts. The creature she saw last night evolved. It looked a lot more alien now than it did yesterday, too. Had the man on TV been right, and this was an uprising against humankind? She looked at the creature with a worried expression. Well, even as it was now, it wasn't exactly threatening yet.
    ''What's wrong?'' Moonmon said, with a similar look on its face.
    ''Well it's not every day that aliens come out of my 3DX to take over the world.''​
    Moonmon's expression changed abruptly, and it raised its voice.
    ''I'll have you know I'm not an alien! I'm Moonmon, a Digimon, from the Digital World, not outer space! And I'm not here to take over the world either!''
    ''Sssssh!''​
    Mitsuki waved her hands in front of her to hush the Digimon. She got up, walked to the door and listened if anyone could've heard. Luckily, the noises seemed the same as normal, with her mother demanding her brothers get out of bed. A relieved sigh escaped her lips as she turned back to the 'mon, which in turn was startled by her hissing. Their exchange continued in hushed, yet angry voices.
    ''Don't be so loud! I can't have my family finding out I have a Digimon in my room!''
    ''Well why not?! I'd love to meet them!''
    ''Just be quiet!''​
    Suddenly she could hear her mother calling for her from the hallway as well, asking if she was dressed yet. Mitsuki replied with an 'Almost!' and put on her clothes in a rush. A simple white, somewhat wide blouse with a blue tie, combined with a blue skirt. On her feet she swiftly put on some grey ankle socks, to be worn under the white slip-on shoes that were waiting by the door downstairs. Moonmon watched as she quickly ran a brush through her hair and made sure everything looked okay - before protesting heavily as Mitsuki picked her up and stuffed it in a backpack.
    ''Hey! What are you doing?!''
    ''I'm taking you with me! Obviously I can't leave you by yourself!''​
    Mitsuki zipped the backpack shut. Moonmon squirmed heavily inside, so Mitsuki tried to make her settle down by holding the bag tightly in her arms. The struggle was bad enough for Mitsuki to almost lose her balance, and Moonmon's angry voice, though muffled by the bag, was still clearly audible. Fortunately, or perhaps unfortunately, she was silenced instantly by the voice of Mitsuki's mother as she stormed through the door.
    ''What is going on in here?''​
    Yuzuko's voice was quiet, but she never needed to raise its volume to sound impressive. Mitsuki was standing before her with the now-inanimate bag in her arms and a startled impression on her face.
    ''No, it's nothing, I just... couldn't fit my gym clothes into my bag properly!''
    ''Is that so.'' Yuzuko inspected the room for traces that would out her daughter's lie. When there were none to be found at first glance, she just shot her daughter a stern look before leaving the room. ''Well, as long as you hurry now. You'll be late for school if you don't leave in the next 5 minutes.''

''Okay!'' Mitsuki replied, somewhat relieved. She looked at the bag angrily, even though Moonmon couldn't see her face outside of it. ''Hear that? You better be quiet from now on. I can't have anyone find you, okay?''
    All that could be heard in reply was a faint sound of reluctant agreement. Mitsuki carefully put the backpack on her bag and ran downstairs towards the kitchen.
    ''Hey--!'' her dad started, but was instantly cut off by Mitsuki. ''No time dad, gotta go!'' She just grabbed a banana for breakfast and proceeded to stuff her lunchbox into her unruly backpack before storming out and riding off on her bicycle.

x

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024

Janice Greene - School Days
    Getting up and out the door to school took Janice a bit more effort this morning than she would have liked. She and her brother had stayed up quite a bit later than he was used to, taking care of their new friend. Scott had also decided this morning that he was going to be the one to try and take Nyaromon with him to keep a watch over her for the day. For some reason, Janice just saw Scott being in charge of the Digimon as something of a bad idea. So, it was only after several minutes of arguing and a bit of threatening to erase his life from the pages of history, did the boy concede to let his older sister take charge of the creature for the day. Of course, this situation would not be presented without two problems.

For starters, today was a school day. Normally, this would not be so much an issue for Janice. She was quite prone to ditching and cutting class whenever she saw it necessary, something that probably occurred a bit too much for her own good. It was this problem that led right into the first. Janice was in danger of being held back a year or possibly expelled if she truanted too much more from class. The teenager herself could have honestly cared less, but in all actuality, she did not see it going to well for her if her father was to find out that this happened. Plus, he had enough to worry about on his plate without dealing with her own issues.

So, it was a little after 8:00 as Janice found herself walking up the hill that led her to school, one Shepard's Glen High School. A rather large, purple-colored backpack was swung across her shoulder and a half finished cigarette hung loosely from her lips. She had very rarely carried the thing with her to school before... and usually all of her books were kept in the school. Thankfully, this gave Nyaromon all of the room she needed to be somewhat comfortable inside. At least, that is what Janice assumed anyways.

"So, where are we going? Are we gonna get something to eat?" Nyaromon inquired, the top of her head (or rather, would it be body?) poking out from the inside of the backpack. Her eyes took a look around at the neighborhood around her, excitement at the prospect of eating as well as sightseeing setting in. "I could really go for more of that pizza stuff!"

"No... You just ate. And would you shut up already?!" Janice snapped, taking a moment to push the Digimon back down inside the backpack. "I told you before we left the apartment that you gotta shut up and keep quiet. You're not supposed to be here, remember? The last thing I need is people getting suspicious about you and me getting in trouble!"

"But I'm hungry, Janny!"

"I'll feed you later! And stop calling me Janny..."

Janice groaned in frustration as she took one final drag of her cigarette and then adjusted the backpack on her shoulder and resumed her walk. Taking care of this creature and keeping her hidden through the day was definitely going to be a pain in the backside. Janice was starting to have second thoughts about taking her. It was probably be definitely possible to just sort of ditch Nyaromon somewhere. Then again, she honestly would not be in the slightest bit of surprise if the Digimon was able to track her down somehow. It was quite obvious that she had the energy to do so, and Janice's luck up to now had been absolute garbage.

"Now, listen to me..." she whispered just loud enough for Nyaromon to hear as the duo reached the school "You gotta stay quiet and in that thing until I give you the word. I don't need a bunch of people getting all interested in you and me getting in more trouble. We clear, dude?"

"Got it! With the word!" Nyaromon shouted from the backpack.

Janice's eyes widened as she saw a student staring at her strangely. The teenager returned his stare with a glare of her own before brushing past him and rushing into the school. Something told her this was going to be a long day.

Years
  • Digimon Revolution [IC][T]

Koren Ardal
    Crest of Knowledge | Tsumemon

"Can I see?"
    "No."
    "But I want to see."
    "You have ears… I think… just listen."
    "I'd rather see."
    "I don't care."
    "Please?"
    "No."
    "But –"
    "Keep yourself hidden in my bag or I'm going to toss you in the next bin we pass." Koren finally snarled at Tsumemon, the little digimon finally, although Koren was sure temporarily, giving in to the teenager. This discussion was occurring as Koren walked up the long road leading towards his school, Koren already regretting allowing Tsumemon to come with him after the claw-like creature had not once, but twice, tried to pop out of his bag on the bus.

Ahead of Koren, students were flocking into the school grounds. Behind him were other students also headed towards the campus, he was thankful though that he was separate enough from both groups that neither had heard the whispered argument between he and Tsumemon.

Koren had never really liked high school, but this was probably the first time he'd walked through the gates with a feeling of apprehension. Carrying a fugitive in your backpack through one of your least favourite places to be was definitely not a good way to stay relaxed. Koren couldn't help but feel he was going to be in for an unpleasant and exhausting day. A feeling compounded as he walked passed a group of giggling freshman girls only for Tsumemon to suddenly exclaim
    "Voices! We're near more people! Are we at school? Let me see!" only for Koren to swing his bag from his shoulder and smack the top of it as hard as he could, essentially whacking the digimon on the top of its head.
    "Shut up!"

The group of gigglers were no longer chatting and laughing amongst themselves; they instead were staring with shock and confusion at the irate Koren. If ever there was an uncomfortable situation to be in, that was probably it.
    "What now you're staring at me? So annoying!" Koren exclaimed before stalking off, successfully having played off the incident but inwardly preparing himself to beat Tsumemon with a bat if the two of them survived through the day.
    "That hurt!" Tsumemon whined
    "If you don't stop talking, it will hurt significantly more!" Koren hissed back, stopping at his locker briefly to retrieve a few books, which he happily dumped on Tsumemon's head. Koren seriously considered just leaving the digimon in the locker, but he quickly decided against the idea when he thought of the racket the digimon would make… or what would happen should he escape and come looking for him.

Sighing, Koren closed his locker and made his way to the classroom, opening the door to find it blissfully empty.
    "At last some quiet."

Back