• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Saviours of the Digi-World [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    Name: Andrew
    Nick: Andy (i will prefer u to call me this and if you dont i get mad)

Personality: always hyperactive, positive, and doesnot hesitate to help friends
    Appearance: se my sig. its the on on the left
    History: Andy's Grandfather was a great digimon tamer whos partner was azulongmon. but his father disliked digimon due to an event in the past so he never told anyd about digimon. one day, while at his grandpas house, andy discovers a weird machine (a digivice) and ask his grand father what it is. his grandpa tells him that it is called a digivice, and since he doesnt use it anymore, andy could have it. not knowing its true potential, when andy goes home, he shows his digivice to his dad while he is working on his computer. suddenly andy is transported the digital world and he learns about digimon from there.
    Digivice Colour: lime green (almost lke glowing)
    How did they get to the Digi-World: in history
    Starter Digimon: (In-Training only): Missimon
    Digimon Nick: none
    Other: note (a real fact): in its ultimate form, it can DMA digivolve with Batyoleomon to form chaosmon so if anyone chose frimon (i didnt read the post yet) then we can DNA digivolve

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Do not revive threads that haven't been posted in in over a month. Check post dates guys.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back