• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon series

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    anyone play it? if so does anyone know when the new digimon story game is coming to america?

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Haven't played a whole ton of games from the Digimon series, but that was enough to make me a fan of it. I played one game for the GameCube (forget the title), and Digimon World Dusk for the DS. I had three Digivices and a bunch of cards.

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Haven't played a whole ton of games from the Digimon series, but that was enough to make me a fan of it. I played one game for the GameCube (forget the title), and Digimon World Dusk for the DS. I had three Digivices and a bunch of cards.

im still playing dusk. trying to completly beat it. D: not working so well

Years
  • So far I've only played Digimon World 3 (after some failed serious attempts I beat the game in a Patamon solo that started out as a joke) and Digimon World Dusk (I could never beat Imperialdramon-P, even after tons and tons of grinding). Oh, and Digimon Rumble arena (Wormmon is awesome, gotta love its imbalanced triangle attack). I liked all of them, so I'd play more Digimon games on an occassion.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Yes there is. I'm not sure when it will be released in the US but Digimon Story: Lost Evolution was released in Japan in July 1, 2010. I also don't exactly know that much about the game but its obviously going to be on a DS and I believe your digimon is able to digivolve into other digimon branches because in the storyline, all of the digimons' digivolutions were messed up or something like that, and i've never played it so yeah.

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Yes there is. I'm not sure when it will be released in the US but Digimon Story: Lost Evolution was released in Japan in July 1, 2010. I also don't exactly know that much about the game but its obviously going to be on a DS and I believe your digimon is able to digivolve into other digimon branches because in the storyline, all of the digimons' digivolutions were messed up or something like that, and i've never played it so yeah.

i really wanna play lost evolution i hope it does come to america. ive been a fan of the digi series since digimon world 1

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
  • Ah, the Digimon series. The first two World games are still my favorite, and I've played most of them. I want a remake, or at least one with the same system as, DW1.

I've got many of the games on my computer though, so that's always nice =D

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Ah, the Digimon series. The first two World games are still my favorite, and I've played most of them. I want a remake, or at least one with the same system as, DW1.

I've got many of the games on my computer though, so that's always nice =D

oh thatd be nice a remake of digimon world 1 with an up to date digimon list that can be used. i loved world 1. i loved that fact that you had to save a city and your digimon walked with you

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Digimon World 1, 2 and 3 are all good games in their own right.

And Digimon World DS and Dusk/Dawn were some fun games.

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Digimon World 1, 2 and 3 are all good games in their own right.

And Digimon World DS and Dusk/Dawn were some fun games.

what i loved about 3 was the replay value in it. high replay value including the card game in it. i remember i kicked ass in the card game.

only thing i dont like at dawn/dusk is the fact that besides the main story line, theres not much to do in it. gets boring after a while.

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Yeah, the Digimon DS games are pretty linear.

Have you guys tried that Digimon MMO? I tried it back when it was Korean for kicks, was pretty cool, but I stopped playing because I'm not really much of an MMO fan. I heard it was in English now.

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Yeah, the Digimon DS games are pretty linear.

Have you guys tried that Digimon MMO? I tried it back when it was Korean for kicks, was pretty cool, but I stopped playing because I'm not really much of an MMO fan. I heard it was in English now.

yes ive tried it. its awesome. they really though need to make a more updated digimon mmo game. something with all 800 plus digimon in it

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
  • Not to mention a single-player mode. Like...You can do it either by yourself or with other people. That is my biggest pet peeve with it, and the reason I stopped playing it - There were too many people. I couldn't even grind because so many people were kill stealing me >_<

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Not to mention a single-player mode. Like...You can do it either by yourself or with other people. That is my biggest pet peeve with it, and the reason I stopped playing it - There were too many people. I couldn't even grind because so many people were kill stealing me >_<

That would kinda take the point out of it being an MMORPG <.<

Also, maybe they've changed it since I played forever ago, how were you getting kill jacked? Its a turn based rpg game iirc.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I've been playing Digimon games since the first World for PS1, and I've played every game of the Digimon series except for racing and one of the Rumble games.

My favorite, though the disc broke years ago, is World 3. The classic RPG style was what drew me in. The fact that Frontier Digimon were in the game kept me playing. It was just a fun game. Which is why I'm glad that DS, Dawn, and Dusk follow the same formula.

But the game I remember playing most is World 2. I just miss that one a lot.

They need remakes, but I doubt those are going to be released. Best I can do is just keep my eyes open for cheap copies to buy.

I was going to play the MMO, but... Unable to easily grind? No thank you.

Inferny

Lord of Pokabu
    Years
  • Almost beat Digimon World DS on emulator. Can't beat last boos >.< I also played Digimon WOrld 1, that game was sooo epic :D I remember making my Digimon **** alot so it turned into Sukamon, then making it really sad to get a Vademon xD

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    i remember world 1 i could never get agumon to digivolve for some reason. i could get every other digimon to evolve just not agumon =/

only problem with the ds digimon games are that they dont have much replay value at all.

WolfSoul

Blaze Trainer~
    Years
  • I haven't seen any of you mention Digimon World 4 :( I LOVED that game.. I'd spend hours and hours glued to my tv, just training my guilmon. What made it really cool was the fact that I played with my 3 cousins, and we each had the 4 options in the game, me having guilmon, and my cousins having agumon, veemon and dorumon. It was such an awesome game. I got REALLY into it, but I believe I never got to beat it =/

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I haven't seen any of you mention Digimon World 4 :( I LOVED that game.. I'd spend hours and hours glued to my tv, just training my guilmon. What made it really cool was the fact that I played with my 3 cousins, and we each had the 4 options in the game, me having guilmon, and my cousins having agumon, veemon and dorumon. It was such an awesome game. I got REALLY into it, but I believe I never got to beat it =/

i never liked 4. didnt like the real time battle system didnt like the fact that you were a digimon and didnt like the fact that it was a very challenging game. personally i really didnt like that game

Back