• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Synchro Awakening (M) [IC]

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    "We'll grind his bones into dust!!" Luna stated enthusiastically, the same determined look from the gym appearing on her face. Bearmon nodded slyly as he ran towards their opponent with Bear Claw readied. He wished that he could run faster so that if Dorumon was about to zero-in he could stay ahead of the rather rude Digimon and get his first hit in before the other. Maybe Luna would've had a better time, but she seemed to listen to Haru and was charging her Tear Shot attack. That was probably a smart move on her part; if he himself had some indirect attacks he'd do the same. Against an Adult-level Digimon, unless they're weak like those Vilemon were, going toe-to-toe wouldn't be the smartest idea...

"Tear Shot! Tear Shot!!" Luna cried as two missiles of water were shot in rapid succession towards the Monochromon. She would have gone for three, but Bearmon was getting too close and potentially in her way. Instead, she broke out into a run off to the side to fire off another good shot while Bearmon ran in head-on.

"BEAR CLAAAAWWW!!!!" Bearmon roared as his paw came crashing down on the Monochromon.

"Yeah!! That's the way to go! Give it your Bear-Cub Punch next!!" Hiroshi cheered, pumping his fist in high spirits as he got into the battle. This was rather exhilarating. Turning to Dorumon, the boy gave the Digimon a sly, smug look. "Bearmon might be a cub, but he's powerful. You should have seen him in the gym with all the Vilemon! " Haru said nothing in response, though he desperately wanted to. If their new Digimon could lay waste to those creatures, then they were either very strong, or those Vilemon were rather weak. Even so, he too wanted to believe that Luna was above-average. Perhaps she was, but Dorumon looked like he's seen combat before. Was that even possible...?

"... Hey, excuse me," Haru spoke up, though keeping his eyes on the fight in case he had to speak up and give additional orders, "That Digimon of yours... Dorumon, you said? He was a virtual pet like Luna and Bearmon, right?" Hiroshi looked up with a perplexed look on his face.

"Haru, how dense are you? Of course he was!" Hiroshi blurted, then added, "How close were you with him before he was summoned here? Bearmon was in the eighties before that glitch!" Haru rolled his eyes, hoping that Day could say something to tell Hiroshi off. Even if she was nice about it, it would probably make today complete. Lunamon and I were at sixty-five, but she acts like we're siblings that care for each other. I guess Digimon can have mulitiple personalities, but why was I paired with the more whimsical one? Haru asked himself, a close eye on Luna's movements as he contemplated her, She looks so serious now, but that's just stranger. It seems like her memory's scattered. And then there was that second voice... What's going on here?

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Day looked at Haru and Hiroshi in confusion. "Virtual... pet?" she repeated slowly. "Day has always had Dorumon and Dorumon has always had Day. Dorumon has been here forever..." Then she frowned again, peering solemnly at them and then at her pulled out D-Syn."What does math have to do with it? Dorumon is a part of Day." She held up her D-Syn, the device screen showing numbers flowing everywhere. Finally it ended with an odd message: unable to be located. "That always happens to us: me, Ivy, Xavier, Sheryl, all of us. Bonds can't be measured."

Dorumon snorted, contemptuously grinning at the others. "See Day..." he drawled as he dodged a flame, casually spinning with his blade. "What did I tell ya? Rookies, thinking Vilemon are something special." He turned and took off at a fast run, easily outstripping a bite. "Hey scum!" he cawed at his enemy, the purple beast snorting in amusement. " Hope you enjoy the Dark Area! Metal Cannon!"

As the sphere slammed Monochromon to the left, Day saw her partner's sword fall from his paws. It hit the ground and she let out a sudden, animalistic cry. Dorumon nodded as he hit the ground. He ired a blast of metal as Day lunged for the blade, grasping it firmly in both hands before throwing it back to her partner. That let her wide open for a fire attack, which Dorumon yanked her away.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Katharina von Kuranse
    Day One = Da Mon

Kathy and Palmon fought and bashed their way towards the deeper part of the school, where the most digimon had appeared. She glanced left and right from the digimon that came from the windows and doors, all moving towards the halway. Soon, she then saw a familiar face, along with a few new ones. She glanced through the windows of the gym to see her friend there.

"Herr Haru!" she called out to her friend, Haru, along with two other digimon, and an unfamiliar face with another digimon. "Palmon! Please assist!"

"Not to worry!" Palmon smiled. "I got this one--Huh? What's that? No, don't worry, I got this, I got this. Eh? Yes, I'll give you a Marshmellow later, just watch this! POISON IVY!!" Palmon then grabbed more of the stray digimon, who was blocking the gym's enterence, and slammed them on the floor, knocking them out.

"Very well done!" Kathy complemented. "I must say, the chlorophyll base life-form you possess is most intriguing! YOU MUST LET ME EXAMINE YOU AFTER THIS! IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE!"

"...Uh, I don't know how this 'science' person is," Palmon explained. "But I ain't giving my body to... 'him'. Or 'her'. Or 'it'. The bastard...s."

Last edited:

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Zach threw a glance towards Kudamon to see if they were thinking along the same lines. He wore an eager glance, and looked down the hallway at the two who occupied it. They were making decent pace, but it was obvious that Lucy, as Samara called him, was resistant to the idea of following the voices. Zach was also eager, but more so curious, as to which of his schoolmates were compelled to stay in the school and be in the presence of these weird creatures. Did they all have a new partner as well?

"I guess I'm not opposed to checking it out," Said Zach trying to mask his emotion so that Kudamon wouldn't feel obligated to agree.

"Aren't you excited!?" Kudamon laughed and did a flip in the air, only to land back in a floating position above the tiles. Zach sighed then drew in a large breath of air.

"Okay, let's go!" Zach exclaimed. Before he started into a run, he glanced back at the mangled chunks of the ceiling that were lying in the hallway, swept to the sides. Zach pointed at them as if say that he'll clean them up later. "Wait up!" Zach shouted playfully and sprinted to catch up to Kudamon.

Kudamon was soaring through the halls trying to beat Zach to their destination. Samara and Lucy had already disappeared when Kudamon rounded the corner to fly down the stairs. He stopped when he saw Lucy and Samara they were at the base of the stairs, looking through the gymnasium doors at a hole in the brick wall.

A voice echoed from the stairs, "Do you ever run out of energy?" Zach panted down the hallway, to the gym door where they were gathered.

"You fed me enough to last me a lifetime while I was trapped in that thing." Replied Kudamon.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023

Sammy Bridgevale
    Episode One: A New World Awaits! Awaken the Bonds!

"Anyways, all of us need to get to the center of the school now. Now, as to why, I'm not sure, but I'm sure all of us would like an explaination of what is going on. I for one do, so head to the center, where the clock tower should be."

"So let's go! C'mon, fox man! C'mon strawberry man! C'mon bird man! C'mon armor man!" And with that Sammy broke into a fast jog, heading towards what he knew as the center of the school. He didn't make it as far as the centre of the school, as a loud and angry roar stopped him in his tracks as they passed by the gymnasium. When Sammy took a peek inside, he wished he didn't; a large monster was battling other, smaller monsters. It certainly looked angry indeed. What was wrong with it? Maybe it was hungry, or confused or just wanted to go home! Or maybe it was just evil.

"Can we go help Sammy?! I want to fight, Sammy!" Strabimon was almost jumping up and down on the spot. Sammy took another look at the giant digimon and and made a face.

"Wes said we had to go to the center of the school! Shouldn't we be going there? Do you even know how to fight?" Sammy himself didn't really mind if they battled or not, though he preferred not. He turned around to see fox man behind them, looking a little worried for the kimono guy in his (or her?) arms.

"Yes but... well, no but... Oh, Sammy! I just want to!" Strabimon gave his tamer a puppy eyed look. Oh no, not the puppy eyes.

"N-no, Strawberry! Strabi! Whatever! Look, kimono guy here looks pretty not okay! We gotta get them to safety! That's out mission, little guy!" Strabimon took another look at the giant mon, then back at the fox. "C'mon guy, there might be monsters you can fight at the clock tower!"

"Nnnrrgghhh, well, okay!" Strabimon stamped his foot loudly. With a laugh, Sammy jogged back around, heading towards the clock tower again. When he got there though, it wasn't a clock tower. It was a broken one in pieces. Oh boy.

"What happened to the tower?!"​

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Haru celebrated to himself as Hiroshi looked shot down by the rather rude commentary of Dorumon. Of course, Haru himself could have been included in that statement as well, but he wasn't the one that ran his mouth. Ignorance is bliss, however. So, that was that, then. It also looked like the girl in front of him, Day, had no idea what he was talking about. No way could she have never seen the devices before they tranformed into their new design; the whole school had them. If her Dorumon wasn't from a virtual pet, it had to have been from a different source. But where? How? When? She had the same device as he did, only in a different color scheme. Was this not the first time something like this happened--

Haru's ears perked up as he turned to see Kathy running out to reunite with him. He was glad the she wasn't hurt, but it made him realize that they were still missing Wes. In retrospect, running off like that wasn't the best idea. On the other hand, it seemed like she too had a companion to watch over her. This one was rather unique compared to the others he's seen so far. She, based on the sound of her voice, was a plant! Digimon were such interesting creatures... Perhaps I found my area of interest for a future job, Haru thought, interrupted by Kathy.

And there it was; one of those science rants that the girl was so popular for. Haru smiled awkwardly to himself as he watched an listened. Jeeze, when was Kathy uninterested in taking things apart?! She'd ask to disassemble him or Wes if the anatomy of the human body wasn't already documented in books, he swore. "Well I guess it's pointless to ask what happened. *yawn* Did you find Wes anywhere?" Haru asked, deciding to inquire about the other acquaintance not yet there, "Oh yeah, and since I can't yet introduce you formally yet, my Digimon's the whitish-pink bunny that's, how might Wes put it again, 'goin' beast-mode on that sucka ova there?' *yawn* Bah, I can't impersonate him that well..."

At the same time, it looked like more people were appearing from nowhere. One of them seemed particularly shocked to see the clock tower knocked over and in the center of the school with the rest of them. Perhaps it would have been polite to say hello, but he decided not to. After all, he wasn't so sure who they were, and even with Digimon of their own it didn't mean that they were all in a single clique now. Haru was too timid now that his need to be brave was over. There was no way he was going to go over and introduce himself. If I become their friends, I'll just burden them, Haru thought, trying to ignore any urge to glance over any further, I don't want to be a burden; I'd avoid Kathy and Wes for the same reason if they hadn't already insisted that I tag along with them... I can't be making friends. Not now. Why does it have to be now that it looks like I'll fit in with a large group of people? Haru sighed to himself and folded his arms with a perplexed look. This had to be a combination of the greatest day and the worst day of his life!

Luna jumped out of the way of incoming Volcano Strikes as if they were just a piece of gunk the Numemon had been throwing at her previously. It didn't even look like it was a big problem. All she needed to do was leap away and turning the landing into a flip avoiding the next one that was sent. All the while, Bearmon took his opportunity and Bear-Cub Punch Monochromon right in the side. As the Adult digimon flinched from the attack, Luna fired more Tear Shots. Could they be actually winning?

"Oh hey! You may want to use that freebee I offered you before; that's the only way you're gonna hit me~!" Luna taunted as she hopped in place to dodge yet another Volcano Strike. This was better than the Vilemon.

"Don't get too cocky, Lunie, or else he my cash it in," Bearmon warned, jumping back to narrowly miss a Guardy Tusk attack. Lunamon frowned as Bearmon called her "Lunie" again.

"I thought I told you only Haru can call me that. He and I are the sib-- wahh!!!" Luna cried as she almost got hit with the next Volcano Strike coming her way. It just barely missed the ears on the top of her head. "Bearmon! Don't distract me while we're in combat!!"

"My bad?" Bearmon apologized in a confused manner. On the plus side, it gave Luna a little more power in her next Tear Shot. "Luna, then, why aren't you using Lop-Ear Ripple?"

"I don't want to get dizzy again if I don't have to! Besides, Mr. Smug-Know-It-All here probably doesn't think clearing out a long hallway of Numemon single-handed is that great, anyhow!" Luna stated, sticking her tongue out at Dorumon as she flipped over yet another Volcano Strike coming her way, "At least Haru was nice enough to be impressed!!" Bearmon scratched his head as he side-stepped from a tusk. Had the battle been getting too boring for her, so she had started to express more of her ditzy nature? Or did she just get that way addressing Haru? She's really taking that sibling thing to heart, isn't she? Bearmon thought through a barrage of Bear Claw attacks.

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • "Wait up Sammy!" shouted Wes as he and Armadimon ran after Sammy, Strabimon, and Renamon, eventually heading to what had been the clock tower. Upon seeing the destruction, Wes simply shook his head in disbelief. He would always sit under the clock tower and listen to music, finding it peaceful there.

"Ain't that a damn shame," said Wes, his southern accent seeming to come out a little more than usual as he looked at the gym, seeing Kathy with Palmon and many other people with their Digimon, including Haru.

"Haru playa! Armadimon, think you can distract that black rhino there?"

"You better believe it partner! ROLLING STONE!"

Rolling into a ball and lauching himself, Armadimon struck the Monochromon in the back, causing it to turn around. Seeing his chance, Wes took off in a full sprint, getting to where Haru was.

"Glad to see you're safe bro... You wouldn't happen to have a Digimon partner now too, would you?"

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Lucy stopped and was breathing heavily. She peered through a hole in the wall and saw the people in the gym. They had digimon too! Zach and Kudamon arrived soon afterwards, causing her to jump. Samara shook her head.

"Ok, we've seen the people. Now let's go to find that big monster outside," Lucy said timidly. Samara groaned and laughed at the same time. Lucy really was brave, but the kid was just so timid around other people. Samara would have to fix that.

"Hiya! Petit Punches!" Samara shouted as she punched the gym door open. Lucy jumped out of her skin and gazed sternly at Samara, who was laughing.

"Did you have to do that?" Lucy mumbled quietly. The doors had been slammed open very loudly, which was what Samara had wanted. The people inside must surely have heard it. And they could now see Lucy and the other three with her standing outside the open door now.

Fuyu

Years
    • Age 29
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Dorumon snorted at them, looking around. He visibly rolled his eyes at the sight of the Plotmon, ignoring the bright expression his human had at Lucy. The air felt oddly warm, disturbing. He glanced at the Monochromon, which had paused in its attack. Something was about to happen. He growled low as Day stepped toward him. THen every D-Syn went off at once.

"WARNING!!! LEVEL 3 AWAKENING!!! LEVEL 3 AWAKENING IN PROGRESS! EVACUATE THE AREA!"

Day paled and shook her head. They had to get out of here now! There was no way these guys could fight a level three, not a single way! But they wouldn't have time... no choice. Her fingers clenched tightly around her D-Syn.

Meanwhile Monochromon had let out a roar. "Monochromon evolve!" The creature was surrounded in a strange overlapping cocoon, the air filling with rogue howls and screams. Then the cocoon exploded, revealing a skeleton of a dragon with a strange missile attached to its spine. It let out a bloodcurdling shriek of a name, the soundwave shaking more of the fallen building where it stood. "SkullGreymon!" Day started shaking and Dorumon growled a warning. That thing... was a freaky bastard. They hadn't seen one in a while.

"Level 3 Awakening Complete. SkullGreymon," the D-Syn uttered monotonously from nearby. "The Skeleton Digimon and a Perfect level. A dragon with a powerful combat instinct. It clung to life despite a rotting body. Its special attack is the missle fired from its spinal cord Dark Shot."

"We're in trouble," Dorumon commented casually, readying his blade. He wasn't allowed to evolve because 1) Day wasn't feeling well and 2) Him evolving would kill someone here and that was not legal. Where the hell was Xavier?

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    "Wes? There you are," Haru said with a hint of relief, holding up his D-Syn, "I do, actually *yawn* and she's just as I explained back before all this craziness started." But then everything started to turn for the worst as the device began blaring a warning. It didn't seem to give it in a timely fashion; Monochromon was already acting strange! It seemed to be altering its form. The ground trembled as a new skeletal Digimon took the dinosaur's place and yelled its name for them all to hear. Bearmon and Luna both backed off and retreated to their respective tamers as they watched it digivolve. Things were really bad now.

"Haru... This thing isn't like it was before," Luna said, sounding particularly grave, "It's much stronger now; perhaps too strong for us. It digivolved into a stronger stage!" Haru shook his head in disbelief as he stared up at the monstrosity. An overwhelming sense of anxiety filled the air as the new digimon seemed to laugh at them all. "I'll show you who should be laughing! Tear Shot!!"

"Luna-- no!!" Haru called out as his digimon ran ahead, leaped into the air, and fired another missile of water at the new digimon. The hit made the SkullGreymon flinch for a second, but it didn't seem too effected. It laughed as it swung its bony hand and slapped Luna away; not even bothering to attack with a signature move. Luna tumbled back to the ground and collapsed. Haru, out of instinct, ran for Lunamon's body and knelt down to his knees. "Luna, stand down! Don't try to take him on yourself!" Luna got her arms under her and lifted herself up off the ground, but Haru immediately grabbed her and kept her close to him with an embrace. She seemed to be against it.

"That was nothing... I have to keep you out of danger," Luna said, trying to smirk as she looked up at her tamer, "There's more power in my left claw than that brute has in his entire body. Trust me..." Haru could tell that even Luna was trying to convince herself of that. This made SkullGreymon laugh harder.

"Foolhardy! You're all just my play things now!" the skeletal monstrosity proclaimed as it turned to face Haru and Luna, "I'll enjoy crushing that spirit of yours before I erase your data completely!!" The monster bent down to see the two closer as it roared with a vigor that once again shook the ground. Haru doubled over to protect Luna as the roar threatened to throw them away. The stench of the creature's apparent breath was also foul; as rotted and eerie as death itself. The boy did nothing as he held Luna tighter to brace himself through the roar. When the Digimon was done, it leaned in closer to eye Haru particularly. "So, Human, are you afraid of me now?" Haru leered through one eye as he looked up in defiance.

"... Get a ******* mint," Haru growled as he fought off his shaken nerves. He let each word come out as slow as he could without making his tone sound scattered nor distraught. If anything, the only reason why he still knelt there was to distract the monster from the others. He was... pretty sure that he'd be alright. Okay, no he wasn't. It was almost sacrificial, but Haru was ready for that. "Don't you dare put a claw on Loony again. I'll kill you myself." Luna looked up in awe as she heard the boy.

"What are you doing, you idiot?! RUN FOR IT!!" Hiroshi yelled at Haru.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • "Glad that you're o-"

It was then that the black rhino/ ankylosaurus thing becaming acting odd while Wes' device, and everyone else's, began beeping like mad, until it blared a warning.

"WARNING!!! LEVEL 3 AWAKENING!!! LEVEL 3 AWAKENING IN PROGRESS! EVACUATE THE AREA!"

"That... Can't be good," said Wes as he watched the Monochromon began changing forms, becoming bigger and skeletal until what appeared to be a giant walking skeleton of a dragon appeared where the Monochrmon was. It was when that it shouted its name that Armadimon shouted at Wes, worried for him.

"WES PLAYA! GET OUT OF THERE!"

Wes had heard his new friend, but he couldn't run from this... thing. He then watched Haru's Digimon begin fighting the SkullGreymon. The little darling was brave, but she was nowhere near strong enough to fight the giant as it threw insults at everyone while seemingly slapping the little Digimon away as if it was an insect. Wes just stood in place as this happened, intimidated by the power displayed.

"So... So powerful..." thought Wes to himself, his hands actually shaking. He was no idiot, he knew he needed to run, but he just couldn't. True, he was intimidated and scared, but he was also fascinated by this dark and evil creature. This stayed that way for a while, until Haru shielded Lunamon from SkullGreymon's roar. That seemed to snap Wes out of his daze, but what got him moving was Haru's response to SkullGreymon.

"... Get a ******* mint," was what Haru had said, and Wes knew instantly that he had to get Haru and Lunamon out of there! "Don't you dare put a claw on Loony again. I'll kill you myself."

The FOOL! He was just pissing the giant skeleton off now! Gathering courage he didn't know he had, Wes began sprinting to his friend and the small, but brave, Digimon.

"What are you doing, you idiot?! RUN FOR IT!!" was what someone had yelled at Haru as Wes got to Haru. With an impressive show of strength, Wes picked both Haru and the Digimon up and began getting as far away as possible from the SkullGreymon.

"DROP HIM HUMAN SCUM!" shouted SkullGreymon, beginning to give chase until a large yellow ball hit its jaw quickly. The ball then rebounded off of the school's wall and landed next to Wes, keeping on rolling.

"You idiot! You could have gotten yourself killed!" shouted Armadimon from within his shell, frustrated with his partner. Wes just shrugged.

"Sorry playa, but I had a friend to save..."

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Samuel "Sam" Pearsynn
    Gymnasium
    Kill the skeleton!

I stood there as Sammy and Wes just ran off. I let go of Ruffles' beak and looked in the direction they had gone. Apparently we needed to get to the center of the school? "If you EVER call me Ruffles again, I WILL-"

"Okay, whatever Ruffles. I guess for now we need to get to the center of the school." I began to walk in the direction of the gymnasium, before I started to run. Ruffles began to fly next to me, an expression of anger and annoyance on his face. I laughed a little, this Ruffles thing was going to be entertaining. The bird hated the name, which was why I loved it. Once we finally did reach the gymnasium, my virtual pet, or whatever it was called now, started to... talk.

"WARNING!!! LEVEL 3 AWAKENING!!! LEVEL 3 AWAKENING IN PROGRESS! EVACUATE THE AREA!" The device beeped. Sounded bad. Good, something that sounded a bit entertaining.

"Should we leave...?" Ruffles asked as he looked into the gymnasium.

"Nah, come on, it's only level three." I smirked. Ruffles glanced at me before he let a similar sinister smile cross his face. I had no idea how all of this Digimon stuff went, but wasn't that the joy of it? Finally, something that was a challenge, possibly worth some of my time! It's not like I had much better things to do, or at least nothing as entertaining. Most people wouldn't think being so rich was so boring, and I guess to most people it wouldn't be. It was to me though.

"Well then, let's go!" Ruffles flew into the gymnasium just as my virtual pet-whatever-it-was-called began to talk again.

"Level 3 Awakening Complete. SkullGreymon, The Skeleton Digimon and an Ultimate level. A dragon with a powerful combat instinct. It clung to life despite a rotting body. Its special attack is the missile fired from its spinal cord, Dark Shot." Well, that sounded interesting. "Ultimate" level too. Heh, this could be fun.

I ran into the gymnasium and saw just what I was up against. It was... damn scary looking. It was a huge skeleton that looked completely deformed in my opinion. It also had some sort of... well, apparently it was a missile from that description. I thought I could also see its heart or something, but I decided not to keep my eyes on it.

"You... still want to fight that thing?" I asked Ruffles, a bit intimidated. After that moment, I shook off the feeling. I wouldn't let some rotting skeleton, or anything, intimidate me!

"Let's give it a shot!" Ruffles said as he flew in towards the giant skeleton. "Beak Pecker!" Ruffles yelled as he pecked the skeleton three times. By then the skeleton had actually noticed him, but didn't give any signs of even the slightest pain from Ruffles' attack. Ruffles' retreated before he yelled once more, "Feather Shot!" Ruffles grabbed the feather ornament off of his head and threw it at the skeleton. The skeleton moved to the side, but the ornament hit it on the back of the head on its way back around. A moment later, it was once again atop Ruffles' head.

"Okay... maybe we should just...," I muttered.

"Run? I agree." I turned and began to run with Ruffles, before I nearly ran into the girl that had ran into me this morning. Well, at least I had just proven I had more integrity and brains than her.

"Oh, hi there," Ruffles said, glancing at the skeleton as he did so.

"Ugh, get out of my way." I groaned as I started to walk past the girl.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Haru's heart sank as he felt himself being picked up and carried off. And then he could hear Wes as clear as day: 'I had a friend to save.' A friend? Haru, that boy that's doing so terrible that he might be the next to be disgraced by being kicked out of school, the kid that hardly showed interest in socializing with others, and the boy with so many problems at home he finds ways to avoid going home at night for as long as he can? That couldn't be so. It was impossible; it shouldn't be so!

No Wes, don't be stupid! Leave me back there-- take Luna instead-- let me face this! Haru thought, hugging his Lunamon tighter as he resisted the urge to cry out in protest, We can't be friends! I'm doomed either way, so let me go out before there are any more attachments! I don't want to hurt anyone by dying on them!! "H-H-Haru! Quit choking me!!" Luna blurted through coughs. The boy snapped back into reality as he heard his Digimon gasp for breath. Hastily, he loosened his hold on her and apologized. She took the first deep inhales thankfully.

"O-oh, sorry," Haru said quickly as he contorted himself to break from Wes' hold and run along-side him, "got a little crazy back there... huh?"

"'Crazy?' Haru, you're the best!!" cheered Luna as she hugged his arm, "Not even running after a SkullGreymon roars in your face; you, my brother, should be named "Hero-kun!" It fits you so well!!" Haru looked down confused as Luna sounded like her regular ditzy self. Back to the nickname thing again? Seems like retreating was enough to say to her that the battle's over. Or maybe there was a specific reason for this outburst... It hurt Haru's brain simply trying to figure his Digimon out. Though as complex as she seemed to be, the default behavior was the bright and cheery one that persisted outside of fighting. Now that was a lot easier to understand. Not only that, it was different. Different? That was the first word that came out? Perhaps "a different take on the norm" was a better phrase. Or maybe something else...

"... As flattering as that is, Luna, I'm not sure that's a real "me" nickname. Nice try, though," Haru laughed awkwardly and in a lackluster way (still feeling a bit shaken and dismayed by Wes' declaration of friendship) as he tried to dismiss the rather over-the-top nickname. Nice? It's been a while since he used that word and meant it. Then again, Luna was a nice Digimon. Certainly nicer than that skeletal monstrosity trying to kill them. Even if she had some odd ways to go about things. "So Wes, where are we headed?" Looking back, the skeleton giant roaring in fury as another Digimon tried its hand at attacking and stalled him from his mission to slaughter him, Haru saw that Hiroshi and Bearmon hadn't followed behind. Thank the cruel Heavens! A moment without my 'rival' giving me crap! he thought to himself.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • "So Wes, where are we headed?" Haru had asked after his converation with Lunamon. Wes, after seeing how far away he had gotten from SkullGreymon, was proud of himself when he placed Haru on the grass next to the fence.

"Just making sure we're not within that thing's striking distance. Man... That SkullGreymon is just too powerful... I'm not so sure if all of us could take it down or not."

"I'm sure we can partner," said Armadimon, unrolling himself and looking up at Wes. "I mean, I'm not sure if I or my fellow Digimon partners can digivolve or not, but surely-"

"Wait a minute... You guys can do what that thing did?" asked Wes, rather shocked by this development. "So... You could become THAT? Oh, and why do you call it 'digivolve?' Didn't that thing say 'evolve?'"

Seeing that Wes was pointing at SkullGreymon, Armadimon just shook his head. "I think I would be able to, but I really don't want to have a skeleton for a body. Besides, SkullGreymon is a Perfect-level Digimon. I'm just a Child-level. I would need to digivolve into my Adult-level, whatever that is, before I could become my Perfect-level. As for why I call it digivolve and he calls it evolve, I think its based on preference. Some Digimon say 'digivolve,' while others say 'evolve.'"

Wes, at this point, was confused. So... His partner could transform into something that was possibly as strong as that thing? Heck... It COULD become that thing? Sweetness... But first he would have to "digivolve" into his Adult-level before he could become a Perfect-level? Huh... Digimon were complicated.

"Whatever be the case, someone needs to do something RIGHT now! That things looks like its fixing to go beast-mode on everybody here in any second!" shouted Wes, being snapped out of his thoughts as SkullGreymon roared in anger.

Fuyu

Years
    • Age 29
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Day looked innocently as the boy glowered at her. "I thought people said excuse me," she said obliviously. "You should not be so rude." She looked away from him abruptly to stare at SkullGreymon. Her fists clenched and she lifted her D-Syn to her chest... only for a white-hot blaze to run through her veins. She coughed and her knees gave way, still coughing and clutching the device to her chest. Dorumon was hurt, badly hurt. Blood was seeping into her clothes. She shuddered a bit as the beast came back to her. The more wounded you both were, the harder it was to keep the Child form without using the other power. Day stood back up again. "Dorumon..." she mumbled, looking up at her still fighting partner. The other humans had backed away, well one had been carried. She looked at those two and smiled.

"Don't worry!" she said to the area at large. "It's going to be okay... I know it will!"

SkullGreymon let out a roar as she said this, leering at her. It roared again as she moved toward it. She didn't know what she was doing, only that she had to keep distracting this big dragon. "Hey! Over here! Can't catch me!" She kept running, avoiding its claws, until one skeletal hand reached out and caught her, lifting her into the air.

"No more running for you," he growled, beginning to choke her. Dorumon growled from below then moved to attack, only for the spare claw to lazily throw him into a crumbling wall and unconscious. He shrank before everyone's eyes into a small, purple and white furball with feet.

Day struggled in the grip, which tightened quickly. "Leggo..." she mumbled weakly. "Dorimon... Dorimon...leggo..." Her body began to glow a pale violet, shining brilliantly. SkullGreymon roared and released her, skeletal hand burning. She hit the ground, rolling slightly and also unconscious. SkullGreymon snarled and reached for her again, determined to snap her spine.

Then a furious shout split the air. "KEEP YOUR BONY MITTS OFF MY SISTER!" Xavier was standing on a tall pile of rubble, body engulfed in crimson light. His face was twisted with fury, eyes blazing as he clutched his D-Syn. His whole body seemed to be vibrating as Ryudamon leapt down to glare up at the Perfect level. "You..." Xavier spat. "You bastard... we'll kill you."

The dragon chuckled, the sound shaking the air and earth. "Alone?"

"Unfortunately not," a familiar female voice spat, Alex appearing behind the dragon. "Lucemon!"

"Grand Cross!" Ten spheres formed in a cross pattern slammed into Skull Greymon and there was a painful snarl from the Perfect as it leered at a blonde angel floating in the air. Its cherubic face looked furious.

Alex rested her hand against the wall Xavier was balancing on. "Hate to rush but kill the bastard!"

Xavier smiled coldly. "Never thought we'd agree on anything." He held up his D-Syn. "Ryudamon!"

"Yeah!"

Xavier let the light engulf his device now and he sneered. "Die Viran. Synchro Blast!"

Ryudamon began to shine and change. "Ryudamon evolve!" The light quickly faded, the process sped up unnaturally. It faded into a blue dragon with an X pattern on its chest. "XVmon!" It didn't charge but soared into the air on small white wings. "X Laser!" A laser from the creature's chest and blasted SkullGreymon in the face.

Alex smirked a bit.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • "I could have taken it!" Samara said angrily. Lucy shook her head. The pair of them had just seen Skullgreymon get hit by some very powerful attacks through the window. Lucy clutched the injured pup to her chest, causing Samara to growl in protest. Once the two of them had seen that big monster evolve, Lucy had known she would stand no chance. So... The pair of them had traveled back into the school, looking for students that had not gotten away. And they had found a few of those enemies to beat up, much to Samara's delight.

"Ow! Cut it out!" Samara said angrily as Lucy dabbed another bruise with the wet cloth. Samara growled and smacked her hand away. The poor pup had tried to take on two different monsters at once. Not a good idea. She had won, but she had also gotten hurt. Samara stopped growling when a tear fell on her head.

"Lucy?" Samara asked when she realised that her partner was crying.

"Samara... Don't do that again... I... You could have been killed. I dont want to lose you. You're the only friend I've ever had," Lucy said quietly. Samara gave her a thoughtful expression.

"Lu... We have to do this stuff. I fight because I'm strong. Maybe not as strong as some of the others, but I am. If I don't use my strength to help people, then what's the point?" Samara said. Lucy nodded. She stood up, carrying the overgrown pup. Samara looked at Lucy.

"I understand... But please... Don't take risks like that. I don't want you to get hurt..." Lucy said. Samara looked at the child and thought a moment.

"I'll try not to. But you have to promise me you'll try and be a little bit braver when it comes to other humans. Ok?" Samara said after a moment. Lucy nodded and Samara squirmed out of her arms. The pup wanted to walk, not be carried. Lucy silently walked behind her, deep in thought and not caring where she was going.

(OOC: And that is why Samara didn't get nuts on Skullgreymon the moment she saw it. :D)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023

Sammy Bridgevale
    Episode One: A New World Awaits! Awaken the Bonds!

"Level 3? What does that mean?" Sammy turned to his digimon pal who looked back at him with a shrug. The question was answered by his virtual pet (though, it wasn't that anymore, now was it?), which talked in a female monotonous voice.

SkullGreymon, the Skeleton Digimon and a Perfect level. A dragon with a powerful combat instinct. It clung to life despite a rotting body. Its special attack is the missle fired from its spinal cord Dark Shot.

"SkullGreymon? Perfect level? Are we missing something?" Sammy shook his device a little. He didn't see a giant dragon anywhere, except that one from before. Did something happen to it? Clinging to a... rotten body sounded quite gross. Did that mean it was almost dead? Sammy looked at Strabimon again who was quite wide eyed. "What?"

"Perfect level?! That's something we gotta worry about! The digimon must have digivolved! The others are in trouble! Sammy, we gotta help them!" Stabimon pulled on Sammy's arm, pointing a finger at the gymnasium. Sammy obliged, letting the little guy pull him along. "Wait here please, Renamon! Stay with your partner! We'll be back!"

"How do you know fox man's name?"

"She's a Renamon!"

"She?!"

When the two returned to the gymnasium, they were met with an awful sight; an enormous dragon with bones for a body and a menacing look on its face. Oh boy. Sammy had never seen anything so disgusting, except maybe those zombie things in Silent Hill. Or Dead Island. Or maybe Uncharted. Okay, so he had seen some more disgusting things, but this was pretty damn disgusting! Then there was the other blue dragon standing in front of Xavier! What was going on!?

"Strabiman, what the hell is going on?" Sammy looking around, also finding Wes and that Sam kid and other people amidst the scene.

"Sammy, we gotta help them! We gotta fight!!"

"How the hell do we do that?!?"

"Just leave it to me!" Strabimon gave a cry and ran towards the skele-dragon. Sammy only watched, shaking his head a little. This was not a video game! Game over mean game over forever! Hopefully Strabimon knew what he was doing!

"Light Star!!" Strabimon shouted, jumping into the air and releasing a five pointed star with a swipe of his hand. SkullGreymon waved off the attack as if it was nothing, laughing at the Child digimon.

"Hahaha... your attacks are so weak! Pitiful digimon!" The dragon let out a growl and flicked Strabimon away. Sammy ran forward and caught his little guy, the force of the fall sending both of them to the ground. Sammy saw a flash and the blue dragon sent out an attack, hitting the SkullGreymon in the face. The attack did way more than Strabimons.

"How do we do that? How do we do that?!" Sammy yelled out to Xavier. Strabimon shook his head a little.

"I need to digivolve!"

"Do you know how?!"

"... Not really!" Strabimon made a face.

"What?!"​

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    "Maybe you have to worry about digivolving into that thing, but I know I don't," Luna stated as she looked over at the battle, seeing Lucemon attacking with Grand Cross, "When I digivolve, I'm going to be graceful and strong like Lucemon! Just you wait and see~!" As she spoke, the digimon decided to twirl on one foot for a few seconds to display the grace she was talking about. Admittedly, Haru thought to himself, Luna did that rather well. He'd know: his mom was a natural-born dancer and ballet was one of her talents. He knew that his father still kept some old videos of practices and recitals, too. Perhaps there was a way to get Lunamon into form for Lop-Ear Ripple...

"I'm guessing it's mine and Wes' job to help you and Armadimon achieve that strength, right?" Haru asked, gears obviously turning in his head, "*yawn* I think we'll be able to. Not a problem." This made Luna giggle to herself.

"Of course! Wes and Haru are great tamers and friends! Armadimon, we'll be Megas before the end of the week!" Luna stated as she ran behind Haru, and then reappeared over his shoulder. The boy wasn't exactly sure how he was going to get his Digimon up to-- that stage-- by the end of the week. Mostly because it was Wednesday. He and Wes had their work cut out for them if that were to be true. Although, he was sure that Luna was exaggerating to emphasize a point. But that did beg the question of how they would make their Digimon digivolve in the first place. There was certainly a lot to learn, but fortunately this subject was very fascinating.

"Right..." Haru agreed.

Meanwhile, Hiroshi and Bearmon peered from the toppled clock tower to see the current developments. After Wes had taken Haru from SkullGreymon's range, the boy decided it might have been best to avoid confrontation and possibly be the next one to be targeted. However, that left Day to confront the Perfect-level Digimon alone. Xavier and Alex appeared to save the day, but it looked like Day took quite a number from the monstrosity. "Oh crap!" cursed Hiroshi as he ran out and knelt down beside Day, "Hey now, don't tell me you're dying on us-- Oh, right, unconscious. ****."

"Dorimon's out of it, too," Bearmon commented, holding the weakened Digimon in his arms, "Looks like she decided to fully confront SkullGreymon."

"Don't we look like the brave ones? C'mon" Hiroshi stated as he picked Day up and walked for Haru and Wes, "They may know a way to wake her up, or at least we'll take her out of possible danger she's in by laying around in the middle of the battleground. Let's go." Bearmon nodded as he followed behind. He made sure to watch their backs in the off chance SkullGreymon wanted to chase them like Wes. It hardly took a minute to reach the two classmates and their Digimon.

For the love of everything SACRED, what the Hell?! Haru thought angrily as he saw Hiroshi approaching. There was no way to lose him, was there?

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Everything was happening too fast, there wasn't enough time for Zach to catch-up. Digimon appearing and evolving; a giant skeletal creature; a kid with goggles; and really bright light. "Wow, what do we do?" Zach asked the ghostly weasel who looked on at the events in bewilderment. "We're just going to stand here and watch?" Zach asked Kudamon a question again. He nudged Kudamon's tail to see if he could catch his attention, his foot simply passed through and Kudamon's tail rippled and reformed. Kudamon turned to faced Zach.
    "These Digimon… are idiots. That's an ultimate level Digimon. I don't know why he hasn't kicked all of there asses with that missile on his back." Kudamon shivered and recollected himself.
    "Shouldn't we be in there fighting that?!" Zach was now slightly irritated with himself, the longer he stayed here watching, the longer the others were fighting without help. "I don't even know any of them, but if anyone dies I couldn't stand to watch."
    "SHUTUP!!" Kudamon bellowed deeply, and now he was angry with Zach. "They know what they're doing. you don't. They've done this before, I can tell. If you run in there you'll just get your self blown to bits. I'm doing the fighting you're the one who tells me what to do! Maybe next time you'd like to consult me about something." Kudamon sighed, he had a hardened look on his face, was this Kudamon's other side apart from the jokes?
    "You're right." Zach exhaled deeply. "We should leave it to them while we watch. They work while we sit here and observe them." Zach said as if he were actually reasoning with Kudamon. "It makes perfect sense." Zach put on a semblance of agreement.
    "You're being stupid… Are you two?" Kudamon let the matter rest because he knew he wouldn't make any further progress. They rested on the wall of brick outside of the gymnasium, and even Kudamon would agree that it was difficult to watch without doing anything, but he kept a smart head on his shoulders, or lack there of.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • As the battle between Goggle-Boy, his Digimon, and SkullGreymon went on, Wes sat down on the grass, next to Haru as he nodded his head and stared and what was in front of him.

"Dude... If it wasn't for all this destruction all stuff, I would be completely into this, but I'm not one for life-risking."

Armadimon, meanwhile, decided to lighten the situation.

"So Lunamon, you think we could be Ultimate-levels by the end of the week? Ha, I'm not sure about that... Maybe Perfects," said Armadimon, smiling at his partner. Wes, finally smiling again, laughed.

"I agree. New goal, have Armadimon be able to destroy one of those," Wes pointed at SkullGreymon, "by the end of the week."

Just then, Wes noticed some dude carrying the girl from before and a bear-like Digimon carrying her partner than had been battling the former Monochromon. Standing up and on full alert, wes went to the guy and helped place the girl on the ground, checking her pulse. She still had one, thank the Lord.

"Good good... She's still alive, but she's heavily injured. Armadimon, check on her little dinosaur buddy."

"Gotcha partner," said Armadimon, at attention as he ran over to the Bearmon.

"So what is it Dr. Bearmon? Unconscious? Or is he close to disintegration?"

Back