• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Tamers: Back to the Digital World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    "no kidding..."
    Leera muttered nervosly, as the ToyAgumon lunged forword spiting out what looked like plasitc flames. Veemon jumped forword and headbutted one, pushing it backwords it hit the factory wall and vaporized.
    Leera noticed another black microchip fall to the ground as it did.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "More of those!?" Jeri said worridly. "It seems they just keep poppinig up, don't they!"

Leomon looked therateningly at the other Toyagumon. "Take us inside," he growled.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Guilmon's mouth frotehd with flames, showing how angery he had become. The Toyagumon finally seemed to udnerstand how out numbered they were, and seemed genuinely worried.

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    "Ok, Ok, just dont hurt us!!"
    They cowered in fear.

"th-this way!!"
    the group followed the remaining ToyAgumon tords the factory wall, Leera stoped to pick up the microchip left from the one Veemon had beaten, before catching up with everyone.

"just through here."
    One of the ToyAgumon slowly steped tords the wall, and amazing jumped right through it!!
    Leera sataired as another one did the same thing.

"common.."
    Said the reamaining one, steping aside for the group to enter.

"well that exsplanes why theres no doors or windows..."
    Leera muttered, moving her hand tords the wall, it passed right through...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Jeri jumped through the wall, Leomon close behind. Calumon follwed, and Jeri scooped him up before he could wander off anywhere.

She looked around. "This is creepy," she murmered.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Guilmon was still staring at the toyagumon, not giving htme an inch to do anything sneaky. Still we foloowed them through te wall, hoping we weren't stepping into a trap.

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Leera looked around the dimly lit factory. It seemed to be made completly out of metal, cealings, wall, floors. There were more ToyAgumon working at comvaorbelts, making varius devices.

"err.. I though Datamon worked at this factory."
    Veemon said looking around.

"they use too, no only a few do..."
    said one of the ToyAgumon the group had followed in.

"so are they gone?!"
    Veemon asked, looking around.

"no, there just very busy!!"
    snaped another ToyAgumon walking over from a convaorbealt.

"what are these humans doing here?"

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "We're here to find out some things!" Jeri cried as Leomon flexed his muscles agressivly.

"I suggest you tell us everything we need to know," he said, still growiling.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Guilmon formed another fierball in his mouth,a dn I crossed my arms in an attempt to look as agressive as possible. In teh digital world, whoever was the strongest gets what they want.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: thankies!!!^^;

ic: saphira stood there, bored. iceymon must have felt the same way, considering she started chasing her tail...

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
    Years
    After camping for some time at the rock formation, Gunrock filled up his bike with one of the last 2 remaining tanks and, Impmon hopping onto his shoulder, they raced down a hill looking for signs of life.

"I tells ya little buddy..I aints never seen a place like dis before." Gunrock said over the engines roar

"The weird thing is, this place is strangely familiar to me." Impmon replied.

Suddenly as they headed over a large amount of flat terrain they saw smog clouds up ahead, and as they neared it, found a factory. Gunrock slid the bike to a stop and looked up at the imposing factory.

"Wonder if they got gas?" Impmon said with some hope.

"Only one way to find out little buddy." Gunrock said, dismounting, and walked towards the entrance.

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
    Is it too late to join ?

Tamer

Name: Riku Kore

Description: 6'1" with Dusty blonde hair and Aqua Blue eyes. Wears a long-sleeved light blue top , baggy green combats and a chain with his grandpas momento on ( gold ring ). Is also quite physically fit and well toned.

Personality: Riku is not overly trusting of people until he really gets to know them , this is down to the fact the he has been hurt emotionally by people in the past. Because of this he has a hard time expressing his emotions but he would do anything to protect someone in need.

Embodies : The Crest of Hope

Digimon (Must be rookie or lower at first)

Name: Patamon
    Description: Is a light brown Pig (sorry couldn't really think of what to describe him as ^^; ) with Angel like wings on his head.
    Personality: Similiar to Riku's but is more trusting ( which is a bad thing at times ).

~ Once I'm given the OK to join I'll post an opening thread and catch up ^^; ~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back