• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Welcome to the New Digital Age [PG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
  • This is my first rp so there will be some mistakes.

Story:
    The digital and human worlds are in peace and harmony with neither one disturbing the other. One day a digimon named UlforceVeedramon found a way to travel between the two worlds. At the same time a human professer named Kai was reasreaching on his computer and he was transported into the digital world while UlforceVeedramon went into the real world. Durning the time Kai was in the digital world he study digimon and tried to figure out a way back in. UlforceVeedramon found a way back in through Kai's computer. UlforceVeedramon found Kai and they decide that it would be good if humans and digimon worked togheter. Kai and UlforceVeedramon maybe a big city called Data Central. Kai made a portal so humans can come to the digital world and work and fight with digimon.

Where you some in:
    You are going to the digital world along with a select group of people and when you get there you are greeted by UlforceVeedramon leader and Tamer trainer of Data central. You start out with 3 digimon that you want and you get mission to do depending on rank. The ranks are the same as digimon evolution, in-training, Rookie, Champion, Ultimate, Mega, and the best of the best is called the Supreme Tamer

Sign-Up sheet:

Name:
    Digimon Team: (you can nickname your digimon)
    History: (in your history you can go as a tamer or reascher and is paired up with an tamer to help with your studies by going on diferent misions by ulforceVeedramon)

My Sign-Up sheet:
    Name: Takashi
    Apperence: Takashi has black eyes wears googles on top of his head, red shirt, open black jacket, black and hot rod red shoes, Black jeans, and black spikey hair
    Digimon Team: Terra the Agumon, Xeth the Dorumon, and Fang the Gabumon
    History: Takashi was one of the select people to go to the digital world due to his braveness and kindness. When Takashi was littlehe always dream of going to another world but nothing like this. Takashi is very excited and is determend to be the best Tamer ever.

That's all you need hope you have fun!

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Awful lot of digimon rps opening up all of the sudden

I have a question. Will we be able to merge with our digimon come mega form (Like in the tamers anime?) and will we be able to DNA digivolve within our party? (Since most of us have different digimon can we create digimon we DNA digivolve into?)

Name: Jack Claude "J.C." Carter
    Apperence: J.C. has a straight forward face. It is gaunt and gets five oclock shadow if he doesn't shave within 3 days. J.C.'s hair color is jet black and it makes him look like a ghost on his pale Caucasian skin complexion. His eye color is cerulean and is practically the only color in his face. J.C. has a slim body shape. His clothing consists of a dark blue button down shirt. His pants are dark blue jeans with small pockets. Overtop of his blue shirt he wears a black polyester jacket with inside pockets.

Digimon Team: Raziel the Commandramon, Sparky the Wormmon

History: J.C. was selected to go to the digital world due to his nerve, his determination and his ability to not let anyone stand in his way. J.C. just wants to preform his duties and be a good role model.

Last edited:

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • Approved :D and yes you can DNA digivolve within your party and only ultimate Tamers can merge to mega that is your reward but only one digimon

Last edited:

Darx

I am JUSTICE!
    Years
  • Is it alright if I don't name my Digimon?

Name: Itsuki
    Apperence: He has red eyes, and wears a black fingerless glove on his left and a normal black glove on his right. he wears a white collared shirt, with dark grey pants. he wears black and purple runners. his hair is a bit spiky, and black with a white patch on the left side.
    Digimon Team: Guilmon, Renamon, Terriermon
    History: He was selected to go into the digital world, due to his bravery, his friendship and the way he can keep calm in a threatning situation. Itsuki wants to make some friends, and protect his team.

StrawberryMewZoey

<3<3StrawberryMewZoey<3<3
    Years
  • Can I join?
    Name: Zoey
    Apperence: Zoey has long sugar pink hair that she keeps in pigtails her eyes match the color of her hair, Zoey also has light silky smooth skin. Zoey wears a pink tank top and a black mini skirt and black leather knee high boots she also wears a bell around her neck as collar.
    Digimon Team:Gotomon(Stella),Lilymon(Bloom), and Lopmon(Flora)

History: Zoey was choosen to enter the world of Digimon because she is always loyal to her friends and treats her Digimon with kindness

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Please do not bypass the 25 character minimum, Legendary Lucario.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Name: Savanna
    Apperence: Savanna Wears A Red TankTop And Camo Jeans. She Weard Sneakers And A Necklace With A Fang Attached To It.
    Digimon Team:
    Labramonhttps://cf.geocities.com/digital_empiredex/digidex/Labramon.html
    -
    Salamon
    https://cf.geocities.com/digital_empiredex/digidex/Salamon.html
    -
    Ryuudamon
    https://cf.geocities.com/digital_empiredex/digidex/Ryuudamon.html

History: Savanna Was Chosen As A tamer Due To Her Braveness. She Doesn't Let Anything get In Her Way,But She Makes A Good Friend When You Get Used To Her.

-----

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2008
    Name:Kaz
    Apperence:Kind of extreme guy, He wears a a white shirt and black jacket plus blue jeans.
    Digimon Team: Veemon, dorumon
    History:He is a excellent tamer and when the Digital world is in peril he is always there to help.

((Can i have two charrys?))

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2009
    Name:Kai
    Appearance: Easy going,white top under green hoodie-but never wears te hood:has scruffy hair
    Digimon Team:Pawnchessmon(white)(tank) Veemon(V-dude) Impmon(Devil)

Cobalt36

Ivy and Harley, quite a pair..
    Years
  • Name: Trevor "Trev" Edwards

Appearance: The rich kid...Trev sports a white suit with blue collar-shirt, always open 3-buttons down. He has blonde hair, combed back to his liking, and never goes anywhere without his 400 dollar sunglasses.

History: Although he's quite a snob, Trev is alright when someone gets to know him. That is, if they can put up with a snooty rich-kid from the United States. Although not the most likely choice for a tamer, Trev was chosen to be a tamer because of his loyalty and honor. He was rasied as a fencer by his father and uncle, which taught him two essentials:

1. Never back down from a challenge or leave a job unfinished. It will come back to haunt you eventually.
    2. Don't trust anyone or let your guard down. Humans are very two-faced and will stab you in the back whe nthey get the chance.

Partners: Salamon, Renamon, and Solarmon

StrawberryMewZoey

<3<3StrawberryMewZoey<3<3
    Years
  • Is it okay if I start things off?

Zoey and her Digimon were walking around town hands(and paws)filled with over hundred shopping bags when Zoey saw a bright flash of light right on the water and went to go check it out.

Dai-tan

Master Flying-type Trainer
    Years
  • Name: Izumi "Daisuke" Souma
    Apperance: Daisuke has Short Boyish Styled Blonde hair, and Emerald Green Eyes and is short for her age. She normally wears a White Jacket with Light blue Accents, a Bright blue miniskirt, Loose-socks, A Black Tank-top, White sneakers with Blue Accent, and Two hairclips on the left side.
    Digimon Team: Gatomon (Kuri), Palmon(Haru),Patamon (Kenta),
    History: Chosen to Go To the Digital World Because of her Cheeriness, inability to let things bring her down(Emotionally), and Courage.

Dai-tan

Master Flying-type Trainer
    Years
  • (I'm assuming, due to the three Digimon party, this is based off of the Third PlayStation Digimon game...so...I'll start out that way.....Unless this is based off of the Second Digimon Game......Then I'll edit my post.)

Daisuke wandered aimlessly around Shibuya's shopping district, loosely paying attention to her suroundings, and paying closer attention to her cellphone. The aqua coloured cell abruptly turned off and a symbol appeared, "Woah...What's that?"

'Daisuke go to "THE DIGIMON WORLD" Communication center, decide your destiny...This is not a game...' The woman's voice faded away and the Text messaging screen re-appeared. "Cool."

'Suri cant meet 2day going to comm center' She texted quickly and stuffed the phone in her jacket pocket. She darted to the closest market and hastily bought a pass to "THE DIGIMON WORLD" and headed east to the Communication Center.

"Hello, Welcome to the reception desk for "THE DIGIMON WORLD" may I Help you?" Daisuke nodded and handed her a pass. "Okay please, fill this out please." The lady smiled and a touchscreen appeared.

Username: Daisuke
    Digimon Pack: Balance Pack (Gatomon, Palmon, Patamon)
    Usercode: xx-xx-x-xxxxx-x-x-xxxx-xx-xxx-x

*Login*

Daisuke clicked the login button and was sent to the Pod room. "Just enter and you will be sent to "THE DIGIMON WORLD" Okay?" The lady said and opened the Pod door. Daisuke climbed in and was sent flying into cyberspace.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back