• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
I'd love to play the demo, but unfortunately the it won't download for me. I go through all the stuff, put in the little code it shows, then hit the download button, but then it goes to a screen with little letters and doesn't download anything at all...? is it my internet not fast enough or something?

Years
I'd love to play the demo, but unfortunately the it won't download for me. I go through all the stuff, put in the little code it shows, then hit the download button, but then it goes to a screen with little letters and doesn't download anything at all...? is it my internet not fast enough or something?

Ok now it's Mediafire, it should be easy now

Years
Ok I´ve been playing fow two hours, first allow me to congratulate you, beautiful game. Seriously. Beautiful enviroments, beautiful sprites. Sidequests are entertaining, and it really makes you feel in the digital world. It is really amazing. Seriously great grat job. But there are some huge game problems that I found.

1- The amount of hacks in this game (sleep, paralyse, confuse, crits, misses) are to a point that it makes you rage. Every attack that inflicts a status either in the first or second hit, it causes you a status.

2- The turn hits (1, 2, 3, 4, 5 hits attacks) never, and I mean, NEVER hit you less than 3 times. It makes it almost unfair.

3- Going back to the hacks. I´ve had several fights that I have 5 turn sleeps, 4 turn paralysis. It really makes you wanna cry.

4- No money. At all. I´m super poor but if you are defeated by either tammer or digimon, you get your money away.

5- Grinding takes FOREVAAAHH. To take my kunemon from level 2 to level 6 I must have killed at least 40 digimon.

6- Ogremon is just ridiculous. Lvl 30 with war cry. That made me stop playing at least for now. And I grinded at least to have a greymon lvl 20, an 3 more digimon lvl 15 and it is just impossible.

You only have to fix things like that and this game would be really perfect. Seriously great work. It is truly amazing.
Thank you very much for your compliments :)
However i think you are right about the problems. now we'll fix them and re-upload the Beta, Ogremon will be lvl 25, and in the Bit Forest you'll get more exp points, we'll try to do something about the hacks and the money of the player. Thank you again for your suggestions, wich Digimon are in your party?

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2016
Thank you for hearing me out. This game has the potential to be flawless.

My digimons are:

-Greymon Lvl 20
-Gotsumon Lvl 15
-Tentomon Lvl 15
-Gizamon Lvl 15

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
hi there. loved this.
had a question.... is there any way to increase the frame skip and to save slots like f1 and stuff on this ? thanks

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
Hi! So I tried to play the game, but whenever I meet with Renamon, I get this long script error. I'd send a screenshot but I've not made enough posts to be allowed to do so. It's basically a script error, apparently.

Is there any way you could help me with this?

Years
hi there. loved this.
had a question.... is there any way to increase the frame skip and to save slots like f1 and stuff on this ? thanks
What do you mean with fame skip?
Thank you for hearing me out. This game has the potential to be flawless.

My digimons are:

-Greymon Lvl 20
-Gotsumon Lvl 15
-Tentomon Lvl 15
-Gizamon Lvl 15
Really nice team! Gotsumon can Digivolve at lvl 16 to Golemon or to Monochromon by Happiness.
However now we have fixed the beta:
-Level up faster
-Ogre lvl 25
-Add animation for Sticky Net
-Static elect and Poison claw can hack lower

Hi! So I tried to play the game, but whenever I meet with Renamon, I get this long script error. I'd send a screenshot but I've not made enough posts to be allowed to do so. It's basically a script error, apparently.

Is there any way you could help me with this?
Now your error should be fixed let me know.

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2016
What do you mean with fame skip?

Really nice team! Gotsumon can Digivolve at lvl 16 to Golemon or to Monochromon by Happiness.
However now we have fixed the beta:
-Level up faster
-Ogre lvl 25
-Add animation for Sticky Net
-Static elect and Poison claw can hack lower

Now your error should be fixed let me know.

Thank you very much. I have one question only. If i re-download the patched version do i need to star over?

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2016
I did this image really fast just to show support, either you like it or not, its yours and I really hope you like it. Thanks for the great job.

dydd_zps726c17ca.png

Years
I did this image really fast just to show support, either you like it or not, its yours and I really hope you like it. Thanks for the great job.

dydd_zps726c17ca.png

Really really nice!!! We appeciate it, probably we use it as Title in the next release :)

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2016
Thanks!! I´m glad you liked it. Ok so I played again. You fixed what i sugested and I thank you for that. Ok, I finished the beta and this is what I thought.

Positive:
-Great music, always. It always made me feel confortable and never got tedious.
-Beautiful enviroments. Really and trully beautiful.
-Nice animations. Custom animations that look awesome.
-The beta was 3 hours long for me, but I wished I had more. The game never felt repetitive.
-It´s nice to have your digimon following you. It make it feel so more natural.
-Sidequests were really nice. Even though Tentomon is a hard digimon to train.

Negative
-The amount of digimom at least in the demo was to little for my test. Specially since you are looking to find your favourite digimons and you find only 1 or 2
-The Lvl cap got seriously high, even with Ogremon at Lvl 25 he can manage to make OHKO´s really easy
-Only 3 tamer fights. In the whole 3 hours I only fought 3 tamers and that was a little bit frustrating. Specially for grinding.
-Some little animation problems, like when it´s night you and you change from screen the lights still glow. Nothing to gamebreaking

In the end I found this is a beautiful game. It has a huge potential. The demo lasted a little bit less than I wanted but it made my 3 hours really entertaining. It was a great job.

Last edited:
Years
Thanks!! I´m glad you liked it. Ok so I played again. You fixed what i sugested and I thank you for that. Ok, I finished the beta and this is what I thought.

Positive:
-Great music, always. It always made me feel confortable and never got tedious.
-Beautiful enviroments. Really and trully beautiful.
-Nice animations. Custom animations that look awesome.
-The beta was 3 hours long for me, but I wished I had more. The game never felt repetitive.
-It´s nice to have your digimon following you. It make it feel so more natural.
-Sidequests were really nice. Even though Tentomon is a hard digimon to train.

Negative
-The amount of digimom at least in the demo was to little for my test. Specially since you are looking to find your favourite digimons and you find only 1 or 2
-The Lvl cap got seriously high, even with Ogremon at Lvl 25 he can manage to make OHKO´s really easy
-Only 3 tamer fights. In the whole 3 hours I only fought 3 tamers and that was a little bit frustrating. Specially for grinding.
-Some little animation problems, like when it´s night you and you change from screen the lights still glow. Nothing to gamebreaking

In the end I found this is a beautiful game. It has a huge potential. The demo lasted a little bit less than I wanted but it made my 3 hours really entertaining. It was a great job.
First of all thank you for your support to Your Digital Dream, if we need help especially with graphics i'll contact you :)
About the game i agree with you, we'll add more Digimon and more Tamer in the next release for sure. I am happy to see you like the following Digimon and the animations of the moves, because I think they are important in this game. Thank you again :)
I am now getting the long script error as well whenever I meet my Digimon.
Have you downloaded the last link?

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
hi by frame skip i mean like it is in gba....fps ? basically can i kind of fast forward the game ?(walk faster ?) similarly can i save slots with f1 and stuff like one can in gba ?
thx :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 3, 2014
how far can you progress in the beta? i've defeated ogremon is it possible to go any further

also great work guys. i cant wait untill its finished

Years
when you get the old key you can sell it and keep selling it...it doesnt leave the bag...
Thank you for repoting this, we'll fix it.

hi by frame skip i mean like it is in gba....fps ? basically can i kind of fast forward the game ?(walk faster ?) similarly can i save slots with f1 and stuff like one can in gba ?
thx :)
We'll add multiple saves in the next beta.
how far can you progress in the beta? i've defeated ogremon is it possible to go any further

also great work guys. i cant wait untill its finished

Yes the Beta ends after you defeat Ogre and all Botamon are rescued, however thank you for your compliments :)

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
I really love the beginning of this game !
Like how You have to take a test , and then you get select your favorite season :D
DA02 , and then it ask you another question for your starter !
Man I love this !

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2023
Really nice work Dydd! Enjoying the game so far;

How come you didn't use the updated battle bar/health bars I made?

I will post when I've played the game more and mention any glitches/errors I see!

Quick question, my Agumon just learnt 'Spit Fire'? Haha, isn't it suppose to be called Pepper Breath? xD

Back