• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Hey, are there any new updates on this? I finished the first crest quest and all but one side quests (and I have no clue where the trigger is) and that seems to be it for right now. It's been a few years since any activity and im curious. I also enjoyed it, not only is it one of the (VERY) few digimon roms, its also a pretty good one. A few translation errors and it running a bit slow now and then, nothing bad. The only thing I dislike (not even a huge deal) is trying to figure out how to digivolve digimon to certain paths (not knowing requirements for certain lines).

No the project death as far i know

Days
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Hey, are there any new updates on this? I finished the first crest quest and all but one side quests (and I have no clue where the trigger is) and that seems to be it for right now. It's been a few years since any activity and im curious. I also enjoyed it, not only is it one of the (VERY) few digimon roms, its also a pretty good one. A few translation errors and it running a bit slow now and then, nothing bad. The only thing I dislike (not even a huge deal) is trying to figure out how to digivolve digimon to certain paths (not knowing requirements for certain lines).
    This project is dead as far as I know the creator hasn't talked to us or updated it in years, I'm pretty sure the creator moved onto other projects if they are still alive at all.

Days
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    This project is dead as far as I know the creator hasn't talked to us or updated it in years, I'm pretty sure the creator moved onto other projects if they are still alive at all.
    Which is a shame I played this when it first came out I loved the black agumon from the patreon rewards, and the bike was cool too.

But it's canned I'm pretty sure.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    DIGIMON: YOUR DIGITAL DREAM
    Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Guys after 2 years we have finally realized this dream, and it's fantastic!! I want to thank all people who helped us with Your Digital Dream, my two brothers, Bandai, Nintendo, Pokecommunity and WiththeWill Forum :) This is the Beta of the game, I hope you have fun with it and I want to know wich is your Starter, wich Digimon are in your party, your story progress and everything!!! Naturally if you find bugs/errors please report us.
    Beta 2.0 is NOW AVAILABLE, watch the video above!!!

BETA 2.0 NOW AVAILABLE

Triple Triad with Digimon Card style

Digimon Available in the Second Beta...Still in progress
    Spoiler:

Hi friends, here is a Digimon game based on Pokèmon Essential. We have been working on this for a year and now we have progressed vastly. We have working; sprites, icons, tile-sets, characters and animated attacks. Myself and my 2 brothers, (we are a triplet) have always had the dream of creating a Digimon game and thanks to Pokemon Essential, we can now make that dream a reality.

We are near to releasing the Demo 2.0!!! :)

THE STORY (Work in progress)​

17 years after the first meeting between humans and Digimon, the contact with the Digital World was lost, but now a company called "Digital Dream" has found a system that allow to open a portal between the Real and the Digital World.

You are one of the Digidestined , so you have to save the Digital World and the Real World :)

When you arrive in the Digital World you will meet your very own starter Digimon. You will discover that some strange things are happening in Digital World and perhaps are caused by the humans return...

CHARACTERS

Male Character

He is the hero of the game, he has always dreamed of having a Digimon and now he will be catapulted to the Digital World along with his friend Kira.

Female Character

Kira is the heroin of the game, she is always ready to help those who are in difficulty. Her favourite Digimon is Angewomon.

Dr. Fish

Dr. Fish is the man who opened the gate to the Digital World and he is the Digital Dream's leader. He has spent his entire life studying the Digital World and his dream is to create a strong bond between humans and Digimon. For this reason he has created the contest "Your Digital Dream".

Rival

Thomas is your rival, he is very annoying with your character and i am sure you will hate him :P

Miss Lucy

Lucy is the Tamer Assistant, she will guide you through your adventures in the digital world :)

DIGIVOLUTION

Digimon can Digivolve, starting from Rookie, to Champion, Ultimate and finally Mega. That is the last level. Some Mega's can obtain different form like Burst Mode or Chaos forms.

There are various ways to Digivolve, such as level growth, happiness condition, DNA Digivolution, using objects, level up in a certain location etc...

ITEMS

There are a lot of items inspired from various Digimon games that you can use to recover Hp such us 'Small Recovery', 'Medium', 'Large' and 'Full' and some items that work similar to Pokemon's berries: 'Digimushroom', 'Happymushroom' (grow up your happiness), 'Blue apple', 'Rain plant' etc... There are also Digivolution items such as the 'Digivice', 'Digieggs' and other particular items.

TILESET & SPRITE

We aren't using a Pokemon tile-set, we are using a custom made til-set because we want to appear different from the normal Pokemon games. A lot of the tile-set have been created by Amaranth and they look very nice.

The Digimon sprite and icons came from DS Games, but we have created some by other means.

TYPES

They are different from Pokemon types and they are as listed:

Neutral
    Fire
    Water
    Ice
    Thunder
    Wind
    Earth
    Nature
    Machine
    Holy
    Darkness

BETA FEATURES

-140 Digimon
    -100 new items
    -200 New moves (most with animation)
    -Music from variuos Digimon games
    -Cry from Digimon World 1 Game
    -Drop System
    -Digimon Card Game (Triple Triad)
    -Changed Male/Female in Data/Vaccine/Virus
    -Quest System
    -Multiple save files

Digimon Available in the Beta
    Spoiler:

CREATE YOUR QUEST!!

Hi guys :) for all those who want to help enrich the game with their imagination you can create a quest and we can insert it in the game. Just send us a private message with:
    -Quest Title
    -Quest Description

Use the Digimon in the Beta (there is a list in this thread)and use your fantasy!!
    We hope you like this idea :)

CREDITS

Credits to:

-Flameguru, Poccil, Maruno, Peter O. for Pokemon Essentials
    -Bandai for Digimon sprite & icons
    -Amaranth Games for Tilesets & Autotiles
    -Stochastic for Drop System
    -FL for Quest System
    -Rexanimon and Xaitan for The Graphic Design
    -Zebub Al Zemechiel for Digimon Tiny Sprites
    -Happy Galgomon Gif Factory for the human character base
    -Fenfir and LastOne for dialogues correction
    -Dragonrod/Opdisk/MaxTyrannus/Demo9 for some sprites.
    -Mej71 for Multiple save file
    -Mauricio for Cardmon sprite
    -FL and Maruno for Booster packs
    -Zeak6464 for side battle.
    I know this is still a demo but can anybody give me some assistance I am stuck after receiving the crust of courage I can't figure out where else I'm supposed to go on the map cuz that floating electric Ball thing is still on the end of ogremons base thing after getting the first crest and I walked around but I couldn't find any NPCs I supposed to interact with if I'm at the end of the demo thats cool but im a bit confused

Back