• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    I don't know what current bugs are going on but there are vending machines that give the drink for Tentomon. As for finding demidevimon he's in the forest at night. Falcomon and dokunemon are too. I am not sure about bakemon but I think demidevimon can become him some way. Possibly an item. Don't remember if items are mon specific honestly.
    Demidevimon can digivolve into bakemon quite easily, at least it happens to me most of the time.

Years
  • Hey Digital Dream! Where did you get your Quest Script? I can really use it for my upcoming game "Digimon Lunar Dusk's" Beta launch. For union quest and stuff. Message me when you can!

e3

Years
  • Hi. I've just started this game today and i love it. I especially like the new side by side battles.
    I do have a couple of questions though:

-Will you implement the Mega Evolution system? And if so how would you go about it (i was thinking of using the X Antibody mons, like WarGreymon->WarGreymon X)

-Will the Mystery Gift system be in this game? Some fangames like Omicron/Zeta and Ethereal Gates give away Rare Pokemon.

-Will there be music from Dawn/Dusk/Lost Evolution/Cyber Sleuth in this game

-Will Azulongmon be in this?

Thank you again for this game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2021
    @e3
    about 1st. srsly ?
    about 2nd. its already nice enough you can decide which digimon season you want.
    about 3rd. i doubt it because of the copyright
    4th why ?

e3

Years
  • I just really like Azulongmon. It reminds me of Rayquaza, my favourite Pokemon.

I didn't know about the copyright issues with the DS games music.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    @e3
    about 1st. srsly ?
    about 2nd. its already nice enough you can decide which digimon season you want.
    about 3rd. i doubt it because of the copyright
    4th why ?

I'm pretty sure the entire franchise is a copyright. Dydd's already using sprites from those games you know...As for choosing the digimon season you want, all that does is determine your starter from a list of digimon, and I don't understand what that has to do with a mystery gift system, which wouldn't be a bad thing but I don't really see much of a reason for it.

Years
  • Hi. I've just started this game today and i love it. I especially like the new side by side battles.
    I do have a couple of questions though:

-Will you implement the Mega Evolution system? And if so how would you go about it (i was thinking of using the X Antibody mons, like WarGreymon->WarGreymon X)

-Will the Mystery Gift system be in this game? Some fangames like Omicron/Zeta and Ethereal Gates give away Rare Pokemon.

-Will there be music from Dawn/Dusk/Lost Evolution/Cyber Sleuth in this game

-Will Azulongmon be in this?

Thank you again for this game.
    Hi friend :) maybe Mega evolution will be added in the game as Mega's Burst Mode, about Mystery gift i dont think its good idea for a Digimon game, about music we'll use music from various digimon game so its probably. Yes we want add the 4 Digimon Sovereign, buti dontknow if he'll be a playable Digimon or just an Npc/Boss.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2019
    Hello Hello.

First of all I would like to say that I love your game, but I have to ask yourself two questions .

- Does the game is over (well the demo) after defeating ogremon ? Because I still have 1 quest with ???
    - Betamon is - he available ?

An answer please

Years
  • Hello Hello.

First of all I would like to say that I love your game, but I have to ask yourself two questions .

- Does the game is over (well the demo) after defeating ogremon ? Because I still have 1 quest with ???
    - Betamon is - he available ?

H friend :)
    Thank you for your appreciation, the beta ends after Ogremon, wich is that quest you have?
    Betamonwill be available in the next beta or maybe we'll add him in this.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2021
    balistamon is near the vending machines. but its better you dont try to approach him and get him into your team. i got an error by that and sadly couldnt be shoutmon X2 :(

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    balistamon is near the vending machines. but its better you dont try to approach him and get him into your team. i got an error by that and sadly couldnt be shoutmon X2 :(
    That's strange, I didn't even see him anywhere near the vending machines. But I guess shoutmon still needs some extra programming.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    I got a good idea for the demo: deactivate the disobedience of those 2 digimon you can get in trade.
    It's impossible in this demo to get any crests so you can't even use them anymore when they reach level 11+.
    Other possibility of course is to change it so that they start being disobedient at 21+.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Finally got Salamon high enough that it learned its special attack, but it is just a normal attack which doesn't even deal any damage, couldn't you have made it a holy based damaging attack just like the other digimon also have a special attack that does more than a simple attack like electric cloud but with less accuracy?

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    I loved this game very much and enjoy play this game alot:-)
    My first Digimon was Hawkmon and I have hard time beat Orgamoon,
    How do I beat Orgamoon?
    Easiest way for me to beat Ogremon was by catching a Demidevimon, making it digivolve into Devimon and let it learn Nightmare at lvl17.
    When fighting Ogremon you use Evil whisper on 1st turn, 2nd turn doesn't really matter and 3rd turn you use nightmare and see his HP drop rapidly.

I read that you could get "tree boots" after the keramon attack, but the guy who gives them isn't anywhere to be found, is this a bug?
    Another bug I've found is when the guy in the item shop asks for a kokatorimon and you click yes, the game crashes.
    Last bug I've found is wizardmons magic bounce, it didn't reflect otamamons lullaby bubble.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back