• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Oh, um. My favorite series was the Tamers series.

That's the one that was taking things off of Evangelion. The only thing I didn't like was that the ending felt a bit rushed... At least it wasn't 'all in their minds'... he he he...

Years
    I felt the first season was wicked haadcore, the second season was good for closure, the thrid seasons was meh, but still pretty cool. Tamers wasn't well received though. The fourth season was OMGWTFa really nice gem, pity few people i know saw it. And x-evolution looks to be a really nice series as well.

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    I loved Digimon but I only really watched the first two seasons, a whole new cast of characters isn't my thing because if I want to see new characters I'd watch something else. Although there's a part of me that does like when they do that because that means I get to stop watching the anime finally. :)

My favorite characters were by far all of the Kamiya family, Tai knows how to make me laugh, but then again so does Joe and Tentomon, lol. But as for my favorite Digimon, I'd probably stick with good ol' Fridgimon on his debut; he was one funny ball of frost. That's all I really liked the series for (mainly season 1) since they made it very comedic so people can actually put up with the "Agumon digivolve too!" type deal they did ever 3 seconds.

Controller Freak

.:Trainer Card Collector:.
    Years
    I used to be an avid fan of Digimon, but they stopped showing it on my channels so... I hardly remember anything. 'Cept that I loved Gatomon. I think she's cute. Cute little assassin cat! :)

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    I was obsessed with Digimon back in the good ol' days.

Here is what I think of each season.

Adventure
    - I was hooked since the first episode. The characters were awesome and so was the story. My favorite season of all.

Zero Two - This season was pretty good. I especially liked it how the bad guy became one of the good guys. Second favorite season.

Tamers - Very good story, but didn't like the characters much. Third favorite season.

Frontier
    - This season killed Digimon for me. Maybe it's because I just grew out of it or maybe it's because it was just too cheesy. Did have its brightspots, though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Digimon is cool. Season four stunk, and effectively killed the digimon franchise. Had some good ideas in it, but was pulled off horribly.Plus there wasn't any kickbut dinosaur like digimon.....

Don't make me list my favorite characters. It would confuse you.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    i dunno how you did it, but somehow you revived this by a lot >>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back