• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diglets body???

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    It's one of those jokes where you will never know the answer. It's kind of like the old man in "Farily Odd Parents" that wears a hat that you can never see the top of. Lol, if they zoom out, it's like rediculously tall!

OMG, this one:
    Diglets body???

CrazyCarretta

It works!
    Years
    " it is known as a pest because your balls aren't safe" Milk shot out my nose at that. Anyways It's probably reasonable to believe that diglet may have a worm like body I mean half of his body is out of the dirt anyways

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I always assumed the bottom of a Diglett looked like the bottom of a Goomba.

@Gengar: How did I know someone was going to post that? > .>

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I love how it says 'Diglet' whe the proper spelling is 'Diglett' and that's a Dugtrio.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    It's one of those jokes where you will never know the answer. It's kind of like the old man in "Farily Odd Parents" that wears a hat that you can never see the top of. Lol, if they zoom out, it's like rediculously tall!

OMG, this one:
    Diglets body???

Lol this one is defintly it. But what do the Dugtrio's body look like then?

KATFiSH

Rocket Grunt
    Years
    Ehehe... I've never wondered that, exactly... but I do wonder if that red circle on its face is its nose or an open mouth displaying a tooth... hm... Perhaps I'm just an idiot.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I would say that Diglett is a mole Pokemon so than, if it's a mole Pokemon, it has a second body part. It also has claws.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I really love it when someone created a thread about Diglett/Dugtrio.

What I have observed, they're from moles. Since moles rarely exposed themselves, they only expose their heads. They have claws and arms, because they can use Scratch and Fury Swipes.

I really hope nintendo can create something that really looks like a mole. Diglett looks like a sausage sticking out of the ground with M&Ms as it's nose.

nidorina

Ash Ketchum groupie~1998♥
    Years
    Skeddle's post is the most likely, definitely. But all these years and I've thought Diglett's nose was actually a mouth that was just always pictured as wide open. I still can't see it as a nose. It's bugging me!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back