• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dimension Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Swear,guys, the idea has NOT been stolen.
    And I recommend no one reads the old role-play. It sucks.
    So in these dimensions, Leafiatopia, Fireara, and Aquace, there is a pokemon revolution, where pokemon are emprisoning the trainers. They want to take over the Dimensions. Job of 5 trainers with special powers is to is to stop this, find out who even started it, and end it. All pokemon are invading the dimensions, except the legendaries. We will meet at Lugia's cave.

Name:Vance
    Powers:Pokemorph
    Pokemon:Pikachu, Treeko, Tropius.
    Clothes:Black jeans, Purple shirt, with green collar. Green scarf.
    Appearance:Dark brown eyes, black hair.

Years
    Name:Noh
    Occupation:Hunter.(person who hunts animals,hunts for lost treasures,hunts for unexplored places.)and sometimes a ninja dude.(NARUTO!-addiction...!)
    Powers:Nothing really.is good with swords and usaully sees the real person in people.I guess thats his power.
    Pokemon:Quilava,Raichu and Umbreon
    Clothes:navy blue shorts over tight black pants.a black shirt with 'Noh' in white.A One-handed sword sheath on his left leg with the sword in it.
    Appearance:Spiky blond hair,brown eyes.about 4' 3'.is skinny.looks like he hasn't eaten for awhile.

you forgot personality.I probabaly wouldn't put it as it changes every day.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    Name:Shaz3d
    Powers:Pokemorph
    Pokemon:Blaziken, Houndoom,Golduck
    Clothes:Same as Naruto
    Appearance: Same as Naruto

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
    Name:Emily
    Powers: Pokemorph(Charizard) and phychic powers.
    Pokemon:Charizard, Vaporeon, Houndoom
    Clothes:Jeans, black shirt with flames, sneakers, an orange jewel necklace.
    Appearance:Blonde hair in ponytail, blue eyes, 5' 3"

Last edited:

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

Name: Legend
    Powers: PokeMorph [(Jolteon)]
    Pokemon: Jolteon, Arcanine, Umbreon.
    Appearance: Legend has shoulder length sunblonde hair, and crystal blue eyes.
    Clothes: A light blue tank top and bell-bottom jeans, and white shoes.

Last edited:

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Eh, I forgot..If you haven't read the earlier one, there is only one servant of lugia. You can make yourself servant of Jirachi, Ho-oh,ect. But sorry, Lugia has already taken one.
    Unless pympfan PROMISES that she won't mess up like she did in the last time. If she doesn't that's her problemo, and she'll be cut out. Sorry if this role-play is strick but I don't want it to fall like the last one.

Nick

Powers: PokeMorph {Typhlosion}
    Pokemon: Quilava(Kai), Kadabra(Jaid), Arcanine(Flame-Tail)
    Appearance: Black hair down to his bangs, and bright blue eyes.
    Clothes: Blue tee-shirt, baggy black pants, black shoes with yellow lightning streak on the side

Yami's Girl

Years
    Kiyumi said:
    Eh, I forgot..If you haven't read the earlier one, there is only one servant of lugia. You can make yourself servant of Jirachi, Ho-oh,ect. But sorry, Lugia has already taken one.
    Unless pympfan PROMISES that she won't mess up like she did in the last time. If she doesn't that's her problemo, and she'll be cut out. Sorry if this role-play is strick but I don't want it to fall like the last one.

What did I ever do to your last RP?! I don't remember doing anything wrong. If I did are you really still mad at me?

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Sorry if I'm being strict pympfan, but joining and not posting in one of my beloved role-plays is what I could call an indirect insult. But that's alright. I got over the tantrum.
    Thanks Legend.

IC:Vance walked through the forest. It was rather lush in this season in Aquace, where the water was king. "Augh, so there are some pokemon raisers around?"

OOC:You can come from, Ichiae(ice world),Leafiatopia(Lush world),Semiton(Deoxys hangout), or Aquace(Water world). Or simply earth.

IC:
    "Lugia, where are the trainers supposed to be?"
    Just look for them.
    "Okay."

Yami's Girl

Years
    OOC: I just got behind on it. I'm sorry. Sometimes I'm pushed out of an RP and don't know where you guys are at so..... yeah.

IC: Ichiae was solem lonely. I shivered. "Mew? How do you survive this? I mean it's lonely. Not to metion cold." You'll get used to it. Souldn't you be going to Lugia's? I nodded. But something made me a bit nevous. I had always been to Lugia's, but something about him scared me. I morphed to a Charizard form and took off.

OOC:We do get our morphs right away right?

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Vance could almost laugh at the fact that he, fighting on the humans side of the revolution, had pokemon. But he couldn't. And he never would. He remembered the day the revolution started. The pokemon, back then, fought in secret. His family had been killed, when he came back to his village to tell that he was the new servant of Lugia and had morphing powers. Not very exciting, he thought, for the fact that the whole village was wiped out with lifeless people. He sat down on a rock and began thinking. He had been the only survivor in his village, that he remembered, he had been the servant of Lugia for three years, he remembered that too, but why couldn't he remember much else?

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    "Hmmm.." I said out loud, "I feel strange.." Go to my lair and I'll take a look it. "Yes, master." I ran to the lair.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2005
    OOC: Tell me if it's not ok, but can I be a trainer who went to stop it on a sort of previous attempt but got captured? Here's my description, anyway:

Name: Mija
    Occupation: Eh... Explorer, I suppose. Just travels a lot with her pokemon.
    Powers: Invisibility
    Pokemon: Charmander, Dragonite, Gyarados
    Clothes: Jeans with silvery embroidery and a light lilac top, no weapons because fights best without.
    Appearance: Light brown hair, bright blue eyes.

If my idea's no good, can I keep the description but use her in another role?

rayman

armless and legless dude
    Years
    and mine

name:Galanoth
    powers:the suit of armor he wears gives him special powers against dragons and lizards/dinosaurs.pokemorph(Salamence,Dragonite
    clothes:a dragonslayer/breeder armor.an axe and a shield that transforms
    appearence:an sword and sheild(and armor)of course an dark face (no ones ever seen his face)

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    As I ran through the bushes I heard stomping. "Oh, no!" I threw myself to a bush, and peeked through. "The pokemon army.." I whispered to myself. "Okay! Search for any humans!" The leader of the water pokemon(formally known as Sir Dewgong), commanded.
    A Kingler ripped open my bush. "Well, hello." The Kingler grabed me by the shirt, "Sir Dewgong?" "Well, hello." Sir Dewgong looked at me. "Hi, nice to meet you. Bye." I made an attept to get the claws off my shirt. "Oh, you are not going anywhere." The Kingler dropped me into a large tent. "Tie him up." the Kingler commanded to other much smaller Krabby. "Yes sir." the cutely chorused.

Yami's Girl

Years
    I flew over a bunch of pokemon. Please don't notice me. It was the pokemon Army. But then I saw them holding something. I flew in a little closer and saw it was that boy from Lugia's! I got to get him outta here! "Let him go!" I shouted. They were all water types which made me a weakling here.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I was thrown into a cage, wriggling my way at the bars. How did I even get into Achaiae anyway? I thought. I stared at Sir Dewgong, "Sir Dewgong, how about we make a deal, if you set me free, I give you riches beyond limit." Sir Dewgong turned and laughed. "Augh. I have even more riches than a limit."

Yami's Girl

Years
    Appearently Sir Dewgong hadn't noticed me yet. No one had. I stood there. Everyone's attention on Lugia's boy. "Hm.." I flew above the army. "Hey pea-brains! Up here!" Everyone looked up. "Yeah! It's a fire-type! Goin' to hurt me? I'm shaking!" Everyone, apperently mad, shooted water guns and Hydro Pumps. I aimed a flamethrower at the cage. You got one shot. I dodged the attacks and fired my Flamethrower. The bars started to melt. "Hopefully you cansmash through them now!" I shouted to Lugia's boy. "Hey nit-wits! Come get me!" I flew off with the army following. "You owe me!" I shouted to the boy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back