• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dimension Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "Let's do it together, old friend." I said gravely. I understood how hard it would be for him, as he was very protective of Eclipse.

I charged up an energy ball and awaited Latios's approval.

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
    I also charged up an light energy ball and waited for Latias to approve it while i did that i said to Deoxys: "since you are my guardian you have to do as i say so use your light powers to charge me up"

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
    i demorphed too and ran over to Eclipse and said: "Eclipse are you allright" and then i fainted the darkness had entered my body once more what i saw when i was fainted was dark deformed pokemon's which was kinda creepy

ooc: someone wake me up and get rid of the darkness

Gardevior Girl

Pokemon Emerald version!
    Years
    I looked at the trainer and the little girl, and realizing that I couldn't breath, I reached into my pocket and got out a breath mask (or whatever you call thems).

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I looked at the wish string and closed my eyes wishing something, the time I opened my eyes I got what I wished for. I looked at my belt, I saw pokeballs, knowing they would be there. "Thanks, Jiricie, do you know how to go to Aquace?" I said. Jiricie began glowing and looked at me, "YOU ARE A POKEMON!! YOU ARE HALF POKEMON,HALF HUMAN!!"
    I fell back, knowing the strange girl knew my secret.

Gardevior Girl

Pokemon Emerald version!
    Years
    OOC: Will anyone else go to Leafiatopia?!

IC: I looked from a tree thinking: What is happening? Why?!
    Fear spread though my body, I was ready to scream; but I bit my lip and continued to watch.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Before I knew what was happening, I was trasported to a strange dimension. I saw a girl in a tree and teleported to her. The lack of oxygen didn't bother me. "Hey, where am I?" I asked as I appeared beside her.

Years
    In my caverns, I focused my mind and turned into the darkness itself. I took one of the routes, and came out in Leaftopia.. For a few seconds, I was un-able to breathe, but my darkness altered my system so I could deal with it. I went back into my darkness form, and wandered around..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back