• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dimension Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I managed to hide away from the trainers, with my Jolteon at my side.. I wasn't sure if the girl would be curious enough to follow me, and I wasn't sure what would happen if she did..

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    "YOU ARE A POKEMORPH!!!" Jiricie screamed aloud at me, "SHOW YOUR POWER!" She roared. I knew another person other than my master knew my secret now, so I stood and started glowing, and then turned into a Grovyle.

Years
    From my hiding place, I could clearly see the transformation.. I knew that with the senses of a Grovyle, he'd sence me quickly.. Being careful to make as little noise as possible, I took off...

Years
    Good.. they arn't following me.. now just to hide myself.. I thought.. After I had gotten out of hearing range of all of them, I picked up the pace, and ran into the forest, looking for a place where I could stay in solitude.. I saw a flash of movement in the trees, but foolishly ignored it.. this would have insane consequenses later...

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Jiricie sneered, and stared glowing even more...and turned into Jirachi!
    "Impressive.. Vance. I see your master gave you the power to become a human. Lugia is strong, can you master morph too?"
    "I-I don't know." I said slowly. "Well then," Jirachi said "Your friends and a person you don't know are right now looking at us, and one of them a running to a giant pool of tar, ignoring the shiny sign I stuck there."

Years
    I clearly saw the tar, and after a moment of looking around, brought out Flygon, hopped on it's back, and managed to fly above the tar, and to the other side... So far so good.. but I sence danger... I thought...

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    "You're friend is now over the tar, but does not know at the end of the pool is the pokemon army, ready to attack anyone who passes through." Jirachi said,"I will teleport you to the pokemon army, you should act like a soldier in it. And sneak off to warn you're friend." "How do you know if she is my freind? I don't even know her name." "Her name is Eclipse. Now go!" Jirachi threw a ball made of ice at me, and I found myself in the pokemon army.

Years
    "Woah girl.." I said to my Flygon.. My internal danger alarm went off, but I knew I could not teleport here... I hopped off Flygon, returned it to it's pokeball, and after turning myself into a shadow, took off..

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I was having trouble spotting Eclipse, and started being bumped along with the other pokemon. "SOLDIERS! MARCH FASTER!! SHE IS HERE SOMEWHERE!!" I recognized the vioce, General Kecleon....

Years
    I heard the Kecleon's voice, and felt cold fury burn inside me.. Can't lose control... Must suppress my anger... I thought, focusing my mind, and ridding myself of my anger.. I moved on, using the darkness to map out the area.. but I knew that if I wasn't careful, I would be discovered..

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Pain shot through my body as I felt something stab me. "What?!" I could not help but to shout out loud, and in a few seconds the whole army was staring at me. "REPEAT THAT, SOLDIER!!" General Kecleon ordered. "Ummm.. well..I stepped on a puddle of hot tar.. that's..all.." "HMMM... OKAY!!KEEP ON MARCHING!!" I turned around to see what stabbed me, and just saw a giant leaf move.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I ran behind the giant leaf and tranformed into a human, unseen... I knew that I was not doing what Jirachi said, but I was desperate to see what stabbed me. Before I knew it, two rough hands grabbed me. "Hey traitor, Wattaya lookin' for, a knuckle sandwich? You gotit' now!" a Blaziken gave me a punch, but it wasn't that hard,so I got up slowly. "Battle me trait'r!" the Blaziken cornered me between two trees, and I knew even I could not stand a chance against a fire type. "But there is one thing..." I thought. C-C-CRUNCH!!! I used crunch on the Blaziken's arm. "YEEOOOWWWWEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Years
    They seemed to be busy with other things, so I finally slowed down and came out of my shadow form. after pausing to catch my breath, I moved on, only now being more observant of the things around me...

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    "NOW YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!!!!!!" The Blaziken went bazerk, and gave me a kick. It was strange, but I was battleing as a human. I ran forward and tackled the Blaziken into the tar.

Years
    I heard the sounds of the fight and stopped, listening. Odd.. if all this is casued by my darkness, there should be no fighting between the army members.. I thought, turnign invisable and attempting to decide wether to move on or settle my curiosity..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back