• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dingo's signature request center

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
  • hey, nice banners ^^

dya reckon U could use this BG

but change the colours to make it more of a grass style, with light and dark green it it?

^ on the left nad side please, but bigger

and have my name

Baker's Bulbasaur as the flashing text, in the font of how u used dingo in the example, 2 above the one with munchlax.

this cool mate?

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • i'll request for fun, but only to see how you do on a different background. how about this bg:
    , a border, and perhaps... Unconditional for the text. a pic... a good banner maker that takes requests should know how to get good quality pics if the requester can't find any. (trust me, i had 3 request threads and one had 20 pages) i can find pics, i just wanna see how you do. anyway, i want a high resolution pic of Naruto. if you can't find any pics of him on Google, go to www.naruto-kun.com. btw, i'm doing all this cause you have lotsa requests in your thread, thus you have potential. ^^

Kenji-san

OMG! ZE IDIOT IST BACK!! > RUN
    Years
  • The Legendary ACManga said:
    i'll request for fun, but only to see how you do on a different background. how about this bg:
    , a border, and perhaps... Unconditional for the text. a pic... a good banner maker that takes requests should know how to get good quality pics if the requester can't find any. (trust me, i had 3 request threads and one had 20 pages) i can find pics, i just wanna see how you do. anyway, i want a high resolution pic of Naruto. if you can't find any pics of him on Google, go to www.naruto-kun.com. btw, i'm doing all this cause you have lotsa requests in your thread, thus you have potential. ^^
    Which color, font and text?
    Oh and do you want it to be my style?
    I know you just request for fun, but I don't want to choose the color and font myself =3 If I choose myself some horrible stuff can come out. x3

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • oh, well... here're some tips. (first off, i didn't pic a color and font for a reason) color is easy, depending on what program you're using. if Photoshop, use your dropper tool and click where you want to take the color from. then, make the text. font isn't as easy. i used to get a lot of requests where people say font- something nice or something. generally they mean a cursive font. what do you think goes with the backing i gave you? definitely something techy for a render like that.

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Background: #3
    Character: Charmeleon
    Text: Satoshi-san
    Font: Comic Sans MS
    Color: Red (whatever's best for a fire type)

Last edited:

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    yeah I do thanks, its perfect.

Mattokun

Haruka ga daisuki desu
    Years
  • Background: #6
    Character: Haruka
    Text: Haruka
    Font: whatever you think will look nice
    Color: a light or dark red, choose what you think looks better

Thanks a lot^^

Kenji-san

Years
  • Mattokun said:
    Background: #6
    Character: Haruka
    Text: Haruka
    Font: whatever you think will look nice
    Color: a light or dark red, choose what you think looks better

Thanks a lot^^
    Please choose another background.^^
    The one you chose was an example, I'll try to remake it some other time.

Kenji-san

Years
  • Mattokun, I finished yours. I hope you'll like it.

And LegendaryPokemonTamer, I'll do yours when I get back from school. ;)

Last edited:

Kenji-san

Years
  • LegendaryPokemonTamer's request is the last one till Sunday, OK?
    I'm going to Italy from tomorrow till Sunday so I can't do any requests till then.
    I hope you guys'll understand this.

Dingo, the one and only. ;)

Back