• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Disappointments with the 5th Gen Thus Far?

Years
  • When I first saw B/W images of 3D gameplay, I wanted them to go back to origional 2D. I thought it sucked. But after a while, I kinda like the 3D effects. It is cool to acually see the horizion and have graphics update.

I'm not really disappointed at anything, I just have to get used to it all. I'm used to Zoarark and the starters being regular Pokemon now, and they look fine.

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
  • Four-way battles were introduced to the storyline in generation 4. Cheryl, Riley, etc. Ring a bell.

If you were talking about a free for all I'm sorry.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Four-way battles were introduced to the storyline in generation 4. Cheryl, Riley, etc. Ring a bell.

If you were talking about a free for all I'm sorry.
    Yeah, those are double-battles with a partner. The same rules as other double-battles still apply to those, it's just that you're working with a partner.

No real disappointments for me yet. I'm not really liking a few of the recently revealed Pokemon (the earlier ones were good, in my opinion), but I'll get used to them at some point. And I'm sure there are more Pokemon that will be revealed that I will like, so... I'm not bothered.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Triple Battles seem ridiculous to me....but somehow, I know I'll grow fond of them.

Most of the pokemon seem okay to me, but so far, the blue and red rocky dinosaur thing sorta bugs me for some reason I can't seem to figure out...>__>

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    that little girl pokemon is my only major gripe.

also, no following pokemon so far but i'll live

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    I have been 100% happy with everything so far. Triple battles, amazing new pokemon designs, great graphics. Im just so excited.

locoroco

Ginga Densetsu Weed ANIME PWNS
    Years
  • ummm 2d back and front sprites on a 3d game thats the only thing. im hoping they fix the problem with the sprites in all of our currents games that if you have a skunktank and use flamethrowe its attacks come out from umm his a** i hope they fix that hahahaha.

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
  • Well

I'm happy with all but 2 Pokemon...Munna and that weird girl looking hing. That girl thing looked like a Fakemon to me...And Munna is just girly I guess...-_-''' But besides that I like all of em and all the info we got!

Back