• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Discussing the virus Pokemon Missingno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthem Of The Fire

Fire that remenatets within'
Years
  • Does anyone know some details about a virus pokemon known as Missingno, I know most of you know about the virus but I want to know some details about it like what will happen if you battle it?

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Ar eyou talking about the glitched bulbasaur shiny in the oreborough mine???

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Since I believe this has to do with Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow, I'll move it to the right place.

Moved~

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2007
    Uhhh...no

There is a whole missingno section here. Missingno is exclusive to R/B/Y, ??? is in D&P I think. and also, its not a virus.

justin

Justin
    Years
  • i love the missigno glitch but tell more about the shiny bulbasaur one in oreburgh is it only on jap verisions?

nrox653

What should I put here...
    Years
  • Please, please, please stop calling all these glitch Pokemon Missingno. Here are a few pics of Missingno.:
    truemnogk9.png
    69669210kt8.gif
    30281583jf3.gif
    30005794pp9.gif

However, these aren't Missingno.:
    onpt1ej2.gif
    38737299ku5.gif
    41894802vg7.gif

While I don't have a pic of the D/P glitches, remember that they're NOT Missingno.

Now that that's over, can you explain what you mean by "Missingno."? Since this topic has been moved here and then now you request it to be moved to the GBA games section for some reason, you gotta clarify to us what you mean. And it's not a virus, definitely no such thing in video games.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back