• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] The Paranormal

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    I really don't believe in ghosts or whatever. Because like someone on tv said; if ghosts were real, we wouldn't be able to move for the amount of ghosts around us, just imagine how many humans alone have exist in our 100,000 year history. Besides, why do people never see non-human ghosts? Why do they never see like, a cow wondering through their living room or a Brachiosaurus in their loft?. What makes humans different?

I don't think all claimed sightings of ghosts are of humans per se. A lot of people have claimed to see pets etc. I believe that a ghost would not make their presence known unless it was someone who was significant in their mortal life.

I think our intelligent thought process can be a bit of a burden. To other animals, death is death, and they don't question it. We, on the other hand, want to know everything possible. I don't believe everything can be explained by phyisics or science.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I've always believed that there's more out there than the eye can see, so naturally, the paranormal is something I've always found a lot of interest in. I've probably only had a few encounters of paranormal activities so far, and most of it occurred when I was a kid. The strangest, and most unexplained activity that happened in my house was a book being thrown across the room and hitting my mom. It was only her and I in the room, my back was turned, and she was on the other end of the room, while the book shelf was on the far side opposite her. For it to have fallen would have been reasonable, but to actually fall across the room and hit her when she was no where near was something I found insane, but still my curiosity for how it could have happened was unbounded.

While I may not have had many experiences with the paranormal, my mom has been one to have had many encounters. Specifically in an old house we lived in many years ago. Apparently, she could sense that there was a spirit living in the house that did not like her. She's had dreams, and times when she could feel as though someone was choking her or pulling her off the bed when asleep.

I think it's because of my mom that my fascination in the paranormal is so large.

I have never came across any in real life but many people belived that if you say someones name i forgot the name 4 times in a mirror and then look out your window and turn around that the thing would appear infront of you and kill you.I don't belive it because i tied it once when i was younger and noting happened but i was scared shitless for a few days because i thought it did appear but it hide some where and was waiting to kill me when i fell asleep. XD
    Are you talking about Bloody Mary? I know her story goes something similar like that. It's definitely not something I have dared myself to do though.

Years
    I've always believed that there's more out there than the eye can see, so naturally, the paranormal is something I've always found a lot of interest in. I've probably only had a few encounters of paranormal activities so far, and most of it occurred when I was a kid. The strangest, and most unexplained activity that happened in my house was a book being thrown across the room and hitting my mom. It was only her and I in the room, my back was turned, and she was on the other end of the room, while the book shelf was on the far side opposite her. For it to have fallen would have been reasonable, but to actually fall across the room and hit her when she was no where near was something I found insane, but still my curiosity for how it could have happened was unbounded.

While I may not have had many experiences with the paranormal, my mom has been one to have had many encounters. Specifically in an old house we lived in many years ago. Apparently, she could sense that there was a spirit living in the house that did not like her. She's had dreams, and times when she could feel as though someone was choking her or pulling her off the bed when asleep.

I agree too, and i've heard of plenty of other similar stories like that. D:

The only odd/paranormal event I myself experienced is when I had a dream I was talking to my Great-Grandfather, who had died 8 years before I was born, but I was so young when I had this dream, That there was no possible way I could have know who he was, etc. Still kinda wierds me out to this day.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I feel at home again here :) <3

Anyways, I'm a big believer in the paranormal. My family has had many experiences. Hearing voices after people have passed, seeing their apparitions and feeling them.

I love watching paranormal shows on television and my favorite is Ghost Adventures. I love how they investigate. They get amazing evidence and do lockdowns with their fans which is awesome because you could experience what they did yourself.

Back