• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Dude I bet you get alot of ladies with those eyes *steals eyes and gives you my poopy brown eyes*
    XD

Years
    okay.. now that ive recovered from fainting... that was gross... blood is EW..
    and da i faint at the site of blood (unless is movie)

Years
    [DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

I'm enjoying some Naruto.
    XD Thats a funny picture! I think I am the only human being on earth who hates Naruto with passion for no reason except for it doesn't make sense. XD

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    xDeathxSentencex you seriously are really, erm...hott.

Coming from a striaght male point of view, that is.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Aha, a picture doesnt show how long it stays up for (AKA it fell about 5 seconds later :P)
    Lovin the hair btw, but im gonna have to call animal services on you if you dont stop abusing the bear ;)

XxZer0xX

......................... Beep.
    Years
    Aha, a picture doesnt show how long it stays up for (AKA it fell about 5 seconds later :P)
    Lovin the hair btw, but im gonna have to call animal services on you if you dont stop abusing the bear ;)
    No, it doesn't. But a video does!

Thanks.

And FINE! I'll abuse the bunny I have and take a pic of THAT.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back