• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    TYLER!!! \o/
    Those are some freaking sweet pictures you posted. I love the thinker pose you've got going on in the second one.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    That is some smexy hair you have there Tylur. And hahaha, you made your sister straighten it? XD At least she had fun doing it, unlike me when I'm forced to straighten my brother's hair >:

And I spyed guitar....wallpaper? o_o well, something with guitars on them (b")b

Years
    TYLER!!! \o/
    Those are some freaking sweet pictures you posted. I love the thinker pose you've got going on in the second one.

Thanks XD; there was an old one of me from a few months ago where I did the same pose, figured I should do it again.

Make your sister show you how. You look way better with your hair like that XD

Or maybe I just like change. Who knows.

Thing is, I'm a lot lazier than I appear... or maybe I really do seem that lazy.

That is some smexy hair you have there Tylur. And hahaha, you made your sister straighten it? XD At least she had fun doing it, unlike me when I'm forced to straighten my brother's hair >:

And I spyed guitar....wallpaper? o_o well, something with guitars on them (b")b

It's a guitar poster with all the guitar chords on it.

And I was like "Hey sister, wanna straighten mai hair?"

"R u srs? .__."

"Ya dood"

"LETS GO"

XDD

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    @Perry: Het Perry! Havent seen you in a while :P Anyways, cute pics. You still look good (b' ')b

@Gavin: You're pretty cute, Gavin! :]

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I find it funny, Resa's room is a complete mess except for the manga collection. That's a fan right there. ;D

Nice pics Resa. :D

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Perry: I shall always be your fan boy =P
    Gavin: One word, cute!
    Sorairo: I like your eyes 8)
    Zero Seven: Georgous <3

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Pat has a fauxhawk! ^_^

Kyaah, and your puppy is cute as ever. I swear I will get that dog one day >:3 *huggles Rowdy*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back