• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Class of '11? oh please. As the other lovelies above me said, '09 is too fine >: and wow really? Apparently everyone uses Jostens, I had no idea. but yeah, that's pretty sweet.

and nice pics you guys! they look really good~ and thanks for the compliments, Candy Christina, Mr.Klippy and Stemps :D

btw, UUUGH LOVE your class slogan Color Me Evil, it's good XD and yes, TRUEEEE

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • '09 is where the cool and sexy people are at. Sorry, '11.

We kinda sniped '08's slogan for the year. They had "It took 2008 years to get this good." We changed it into: "It took 2009 years to get LOOK this good!" XD So true.

Ah, I'm class of 2008 and that was our slogan too.. apparently nobody's creative anymore. XD

and we used Jostens too. omg, the rings are way too overpriced for what I got. I should have gone with Wal-Mart rings like everyone else did. xD

anyways, everyone has really nice pics up!! =D all of you look great!

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Yeah. No one can get creative anymore. Except for maybe seniors. Our senior shirts (designed by us) have this saying on the back that is kinda funny.

"I just realized I spend 135,750 hours of my life only to get a piece of paper and a hand shake"

I don't think the hours are right but it's something like that. I laughed.

EDIT: TMG, your freakin adorable!

Phixum

Little presence of insanity
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 23, 2012
    Awesome pictures, Hawkfish <3 I like your eyes and your hair ;p

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • [DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

So proud of my teeth. ha.

Wow I love the black color under your hair *Or am I mistaking and that is just a shadow?*:D your hair must be weary cool when you put in a scrunchy
    Here I at last fixed my scanner..

Wow those photo's are huge. D:

Wow those photos really are huges.

mvtm

Years
  • Yeah!! she looks like shes enjoying so much!! aww *hugs*
    Well college has been keeping me busy... anyhow, ill borrow these 5 mins, to comment ...
    Stemps!! My darling!! i am loving so much the 09 hoodie!! really it rocks and i so wished i had one(as awesome as yours), for my 07 class.

The senior shirt, i like it..thought i prefer the hoodie!!
    With a ring and all? Darm thats pro!!

We made, a hoodie,shirt,mug and stuff.Even we had a ring.. but i decided not to buy it.Its not like i will use it all the time.

I am loving your new pictures!! I do!

To the guy with the iron maiden shirt, that also looks awesome!
    cheers.. i know.. i have to comment all .. but i am always in a rush!!

Hi to all!!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Wow page 14 is full of win. Never judge a fan by its cover as i say. (you might be a girl and like pokemon but that doesnt mean you have to be some fat chick or some fat asian chick. or somewhat like that)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Epic beauty, Christina! Melikes! =] :P

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Candy Christina,you are amazingly pretty! (: Lovin' your shirtt aha, <3
    Also,Fate Falls: I think we've got a model on this forum! DD: Pretty pretty!
    Everyone looks nice ,!(:

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Posted one of me. And well, TMG, nice er.. teeth? lol, But otherwise, pretty. I would comment on others, but I've forgotten the names, and well, if she's the same one, I know Team Magma Girl, but I ain't sure. Look at mine if you want lol.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Wow everyone is purty/handsome. Im thinking about posting the one of me in a blue suit. Also is it me or does Yzi look a bit like the female version of brad pitt? Just asking not an offence at all!

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • There is something about your eyes, do your eyes have two different colors?

Blue and green maybe?,,,,

I like your pick stemps, do you practise hockey?
    My eyes are 4 colours, 2 shades of blue, green and brown, though the pic doesn't show that too well.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • There is something about your eyes, do your eyes have two different colors?

Blue and green maybe?,,,,

I like your pick stemps, do you practise hockey?

I played hockey until I busted my ankle. I'm thinking about skating again trying to get my strength back in my ankle. It's been a while since i've played so I'm going to have to start in a lower league. But yes I do.

Teresa, you look gorgeous.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back