• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    I've just posted my pics in the other thread of this thread :3.. Well it's incomplete there.. Go to my profile to see them all * laughs *.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I just posted a new pic.......

Edward are you using make up?

I made mine on Gimp, it includes my puppies (to be) momma, tho I've known that dog since it was a puppy, it's not that old and yet it has puppies.....

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    I just posted a new pic.......

Edward are you using make up?

I made mine on Gimp, it includes my puppies (to be) momma, tho I've known that dog since it was a puppy, it's not that old and yet it has puppies.....

A small bit. :)
    I didn't plan on it. Needless to say, my girl is very persuasive. lol :]

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    you know i didnt wanna post a pic of me on here. why? i dont find myself cute or attractive in any way shape or form.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Like I already said when I posted the pictures, but JAD0190 and I can never be friends. RAVENS FOR LIFE!!!! XD

Anyways, most of you do not look like your age. Some of you look older, some of you look younger. Weird how that works eh? o.O

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    @ Falcon; Nice pictures! The last one is nice, but.. it's hard to take seriously because of your brother's face there XD
    @ Ray; Why are you all bundled up like that? xD It's hard to see youuuuu~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back