• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Are Cherry. & Sophie "i wanna post as much pictures as i can' mode? So many pictures from both of you XD

Ohh and you look great Sophie :D

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Sophie's a cutie. ^^" And her sister is beautiful. o___o"

OMFG HyPeRsHoCk I LOVE HASTE THE DAY!! @__________@

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Cherry looks pretty. Like everyone else has said.

...I got sandwiched in between her pictures and now no one knows I posted .___.
    You look just like one of my friends I used to have a crush on. XD She's very pretty. :>

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Cherry, in that 'ugly' picture you're still way prettier than me!!

Dean, thank you :] Though now I feel like an evil sister and posting a bad one of her, as she isn't here...heh heh hehh... :D

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Sophie - very pretty! You resemble Pixie Lott in your latest pic, which is a compliment of course.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    That's awesome bro! I love'em too! :D I can cover Haunting and Invoke Reform on rhythm guitar. And I'm working on 68 and Mad Man also. Fun stuff.
    I can't play their songs. :( Metal just isn't my thing. My favorite songs on each album (new to old) are Resolve, Stitches, Walk On, and American Love OR An Honest Confession.

Favorite metal band. <3

Cherry may want to chill. . . Lol. She's cute, though. :P

Sophie, your sister should get an account. XD

HyPeRsHoCk

Lerk
    Years
    I can't play their songs. :( Metal just isn't my thing. My favorite songs on each album (new to old) are Resolve, Stitches, Walk On, and American Love OR An Honest Confession.

Favorite metal band. <3

Cherry may want to chill. . . Lol. She's cute, though. :P

Sophie, your sister should get an account. XD

Yeah dude, Resolve is definitely one of my favorites on Dreamer. Hopefully I'll be able to play that in a while when I get better. And that's cool w/e floats your boat, you know?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back