• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Oh gosh, my pictures came out terrible D:
    I need to get a real camera, instead of using my DSi. My face came out all blurry and I just don't like it D:
    Everyone elses' came out pretty nice though. :>

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2009
    Thank you everyone (:

So I saw...Do you really hate your sister that much to choke her? That's pretty brutal lol.

Lol, I don't hate her at all (: It does look like I'm choking her though, ahahaha. She's alive and well though [;

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I'm gonna try to say this without sounding like a stalker. =___=" Clairebell, how old are you? XD

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Mika and Moriarty looks pretty good. =)). I like your hair Moriarty. XD;;. and for Mika I love your glasses. <3

Aww, thank you! ♥ Unfortunately it was very expensive but a bit rubbish Henna, and it washed out three days later ~__~ Hence why I have gone back to permanent blue/black dye. But I still have the photo as a memory, heh. :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    No freakin way! I thought that's about how old your sister is. Wth!? You look like you're in your 20s. I hope you take that as a complement lol.

Hahaha :D

People always think we're older for some reason lol. I'm nearly 15 :]

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    _Dean_, you don't look 17 at all :P

I should get a photo in there soon, since I got my smexy leather jacket. Not right now though, cause I think my eyes are drooping in and of itself from tiredness.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Since I do have my own laptop now I will be adding more pics soon! ^.^ Cant wait to show u guys how beautiful I have become!

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    O shoot that's right! I'd have to use my actual camera, as my computer's camera is only 1.3mp, and that's not cool...

I think I have to find the charger somewhere...

Or I could just use my DSi...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back