• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Wow, Hairspray Queen, why on earth did you feel the need to plague the picture thread with your nasty fake boobs? Can you say, "attention ho?"

Aside from that, Bloody Valentine, you are soooo cute! :]
    You don't pull punches do you?

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Wow, Hairspray Queen, why on earth did you feel the need to plague the picture thread with your nasty fake boobs? Can you say, "attention ho?"

Aside from that, Bloody Valentine, you are soooo cute! :]
    I personally really enjoyed the photo. 10/10 (b'-')b

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • I personally really enjoyed the photo. 10/10 (b'-')b

You like her gross fake boobs? Whatever floats your boat, I guess...

I don't have a problem with narcissists who take photos like that of themselves, but please, save them for Myspace or something. Not PC.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I honestly don't think they're fake. And if you didn't want "those kind of people" to post pictures on PC instead of saving it for myspace, maybe you shoulda thought about that before making a breeding thread for those types. XD;

Tamaki

Years
  • I honestly don't think they're fake. And if you didn't want "those kind of people" to post pictures on PC instead of saving it for myspace, maybe you shoulda thought about that before making a breeding thread for those types. XD;

If you don't think they're fake, you might wanna get your eyes checked.

And, I didn't make the thread, now did I? And it seems like 99% of PC has enough modesty NOT to post crap like that, there are just a few people who are so desperate for attention that they do.

Bobby Emerald

A voice of reason.
    Years
  • If you don't think they're fake, you might wanna get your eyes checked.

Give me proof that they're fake.
    I mean, real, legitimate proof. If you can't give me that, then you can't simply say that they're fake. (Well, you can, but your statement won't be justified.)

Tamaki

Years
  • Give me proof that they're fake.
    I mean, real, legitimate proof. If you can't give me that, then you can't simply say that they're fake. (Well, you can, but your statement won't be justified.)

Well, I can't give you absolute PROOF, but use your eyes and your common sense. I'm 99% sure that they're fake. It's pretty obvious.

Even if they weren't, I stand by my statement that posting a picture like that on PC is stupid and ridiculous.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I don't see how its "obvious", where are you seeing these "obvious" delimas?

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • Well, I can't give you absolute PROOF, but use your eyes and your common sense. I'm 99% sure that they're fake. It's pretty obvious.

Even if they weren't, I stand by my statement that posting a picture like that on PC is stupid and ridiculous.

Yea because it is perfectly common for 17yr olds to have fake boobs *sarcasm off* I agree that the picture is nt the type you should really post on a Pokemon forum where it is obviously inappropriate for a lot of the members, and is likely to seek attention, but the accusation is clearly just a typical case of a girl being a girl. The fact remains that the very fact that she did it for attention and it worked is what got you upset about it. And to be technical, no scarring in the two areas where a surgeon would cut, nor anything there to cover up a scar. Yes I know medical. But either way I don't care, I'm just presenting the facts as they are. I agree with your assessment of why it was posted, but beyond that it is a bit silly.

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
  • Give me proof that they're fake.
    She used skin colored socks, boobie-botox and she drinks lots of water.
    ..OH, and she's a pic from 4chan.

LOL

Lash

Years
  • @ahahahahahahahaha:

That tattoo looks sick as hell! A back-piece too, nice. Get a full sleeve with nothing but "36" written over and over again. lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back