• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Ray maverick, after 41 webcamwhore pictures of you doing the most mundane rediculous actions I've seen to date in the picture thread, you're actually starting to lag my computer every time I click on the thread, and thus preventing me from seeing actual exciting pictures like Signomi and the bunneh or tee_bird in a bikini.
    I'd like to request you create an album for your profile so you can get 400 comments on each and every picture which are all so totally awesome, instead of lagging up the picture thread with your 40+ pictures in desperation that someone will comment on them.

If you don't like my pictures, DON'T LOOK AT THEM. ALSO, DON'T CLICK THE SPOILERS. And I already created an album with those pictures. Also, I don't want to get comments. I just wanted to post that crapload of pictures to the internet. GET OVER IT, IF YOU'RE JEALOUS. ;)

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    Ray maverick, after 41 webcamwhore pictures of you doing the most mundane rediculous actions I've seen to date in the picture thread, you're actually starting to lag my computer every time I click on the thread, and thus preventing me from seeing actual exciting pictures like Signomi and the bunneh or tee_bird in a bikini.
    I'd like to request you create an album for your profile so you can get 400 comments on each and every picture which are all so totally awesome, instead of lagging up the picture thread with your 40+ pictures in desperation that someone will comment on them.

D: I think this pics are AWESOME! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Anti-Hero.. You remind me of another member here. :3
    Some nice pictures you got there.

What on earth were you doing up a tree? xD'

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lol, my fellow coworkers pretty much said the same thing. XD

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
    .little monster
    Were you gonna eat that cake all by yourself? ~_~

Vrai
    I see a stuffed-up boy's face =D

Colcolstyles

You are the definite image of a cool hacker in real life, just as I imagined you!

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
    I got no comments on my pic. Not that I'm complaining it's just I had to sum up a lot of courage to post it. :/
    So allow me to comment the pictures I most liked, heh.

Zebeedoo=> You're quite pretty, I like the way you don't use those makeups in the eyes, at least not in the picture I have seen.

Chloroforme Girl=> Despite I'm not a fan of much makeups, it doesn't keep me from seeing you have a very appealing face, really.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    @.little monster
    Your cat looks so cute trying to get that cake! ^.^
    This is one of the reasons I want a caket

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    Oo, not only do we have a picture thread, but a discussion thread? Haha, I posted my pic and just abandoned it.

I just put my pic up!
    And alot of people on this site are pretty tbh i was expecting fat little kids on here lol :P

To be honest, this is what I was expecting to. Too bad it's true... JUST KIDDING! We're all very attractive :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back