• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Imperfect is like a model

great to look at but it's a shame you'll never have it

I think you need glasses :mudkip;):

But thanks all the same, for what it's worth, nobody has me *shrug* ... well, I has me, I work too many hours to worry about it all.

*yawn*

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    I think you need glasses :mudkip;):

But thanks all the same, for what it's worth, nobody has me *shrug* ... well, I has me, I work too many hours to worry about it all.

*yawn*

in that case, get in my big blue van

it has candy and a blow up matress ;]

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CcN-cWAXiI

Reminds me of this Family Guy scene, sadly, it would probably work with me :P
    (LOL at that scene) So... if that would work, hmm... *goes and steals Epsilon's van* Hop on, then. ;)
    xD (Epsilon's quite right about you, Imperfect.)

Back to posting on people's pics, xD:
    Imperfect (xD), that last pic was just wow... You need to pose more often, girl. :D
    Suki, I remember that prettiness a lot... :D
    Guillermo, I really like that shirt. *thumbs up*

Years
    Okie, I said I'd comment on pics...problem is, there's SOOOOOO many, I'm gonna limit myself to just commenting the last few pages, so here goes!

@Daydream, You're a cutie, that shirt made me adjust my monitor though :P
    @EpsilonE, When's that van due? ;)
    @reyzn, You're soo cute, love your dark eyes.
    @Zebeedoo, I gotta say, you're the cutest, love your hair, love your look, I'm sure guys are furiously battling their pokemon hoping to impress you :P
    @Saltare, Love your hair, you look soooo cute in that grad dress, I'm sure you turned quite a few heads that night.
    @Xephyr, You look just like an older version of my lil brother :P I'm scared to compliment you incase it makes me seem weird!
    @Eeveon, You're a cutie, love the hair, you're anything but ugly.
    @Forever, Forever a cutie I bet :D
    @Erik, Yeah, you gotta shave :P I'd love to come see one of your plays if it didn't mean flying halfway across the world.
    @Fox, lol..just...lol :P
    @EmeraldSerenade, Cuute, love the flower, you did look good, who'd you take to the movie? :P
    @Wolfie, I think you'd make a good Doctor, maybe in the running for the next one? ;)
    @Billy, Sure you are :)
    @pokemonleaguechamp, HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY! :P
    @rickyisgreat, You sure don't :) Gotta give us a smile sometime though!
    @beca, What can I say, you're a stunner, you should post more, I'm sure everyone else will agree!
    @Droidz, I think you were aware, just acting like you weren't, admit it!
    @World King, Well, you do look good. MUAH xx *hugs*
    @Fluorii, I wish I could get away dressing like that, but still, wow.
    @Blue Nocturne, These "where does it matter" days can be the best, hope you had a go on the bumper cars. ;)
    @Blaze, Have you ever herped so hard That you derped? :shocked:
    @Silver, Sexy camera! Soooo hot ;)
    @Signomi, Another hottie on here, you should tinker more often :P
    @Aggressor, I am the same usually, most of my pictures are just me looking normal. Best way I think.
    @Suki, Why are there so many cute girls in this thread? Well Suki, you rise the standard :)
    @Guillermo, Bermuda shorts? Not seen them in a while :P You're a hard one to comment on, maybe if I took my contacts out, I'd see you clearly.
    @Eternal Nightmare, You look good, glad you crossed out the "fugly" part :P
    @~Charizard_43~, Your pic needs a caption of "WHO'S AWESOME?"

Whew...I'm done.

Time to take a nap, that was a lot of work. :P

Love you all xx

~Charizard_43~

You got eggnog in my goat milk
    Years
    Last pic looks good Imperfect, I bet short hair is easier to take care of. I could never have long hair, especially in the summer.... sooooo hot outside, I'd die. I'll keep the shaved head :D

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    Maybe if you emphasize on the fact you "get drunk", people will think you're even more hardcore on a pokemon forum

Years
    Last pic looks good Imperfect, I bet short hair is easier to take care of. I could never have long hair, especially in the summer.... sooooo hot outside, I'd die. I'll keep the shaved head :D

It is, but I don't wanna shave it off...I don't want to do a Britney :P

I think I look better with it longer...I don't have it too long though, just shoulder length usually, though I think I'll let it grow a little longer than that this time, something similar to Emma's maybe. :)

I have never herped that hard. Or at least I haven't known about it =S

Ugh, I'm such a bad drunk, Everybody looks so much better than me when I'm tipsy ;)

I heard Derping can be bad for your health and causes cancer in some people, maybe better you don't :P

I drink, not too often though, just now and again with friends.

Last edited:
    Years
    with your stunning good looks, i pray to god you're a horny drunk

let's hit a bar sometime, i'll get a fake ID, and we'll rock a bathroom stall

Takes a lot to get me drunk, if we have an equal numbers of drinks, I bet you'll just leave me disappointed when it comes to our rendezvous in the bathroom stall.

Thankfully, I don't need a fake ID, 18 to drink in the UK...yay. I R HARDCORE!

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    "The only reason you'd be dissappointed is because it'd be over in seconds ;]"

Fixed it for you ;)

1,800 seconds to be precise! (= half hour)

You're dealing with one of the most facetious people on the forum, don't even try denying my sex is good

Years
    1,800 seconds to be precise! (= half hour)

You're dealing with one of the most facetious people on the forum, don't even try denying my sex is good

So...If you're one of the most facetious people on the forum and you say you last half an hour, does that mean I'm not supposed to take that seriously? ;)

I think I'll want some references before I believe you sir.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    @Guillermo, Bermuda shorts? Not seen them in a while :P You're a hard one to comment on, maybe if I took my contacts out, I'd see you clearly.
    Nah, the image is incredibly blurry because I moved when I took it. And yeah, they're pretty cool shorts. :D

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    Okie, I said I'd comment on pics...problem is, there's SOOOOOO many, I'm gonna limit myself to just commenting the last few pages, so here goes!

@World King, Well, you do look good. MUAH xx *hugs*
    Wow... that good, I look? W0ot! xD Thanks, beautiful. ;)

with your stunning good looks, i pray to god you're a horny drunk

let's hit a bar sometime, i'll get a fake ID, and we'll rock a bathroom stall
    Wait, wha? What the (censored) is going on here? o.O xD quite funny.

Anyway, to comment on pics I haven't seen:

Charizard, that is one freaking fine shirt. May I have it? :)
    Blaze, wow... I think I look more handsome when I'm drunk; at least, that's what I've been told. xD
    Imperfect, wow... I believe short hair suited you quite perfectly! *hugs tightly* But even with longer hair, you're still wow. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back