• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Thanks everyone!

Hey Matty! I like seeing your pictures cause a lot of them seem to be just you having fun, and it's nice to see that shine through the camera hehehe :3 But show your face more!

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    OH MY GOD MICHAEL IT'S SO SHORT.

Looks good, my friend 8D

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Reina! Is that one of those dolls you get at Fanexpo where every single one of them is different? Those like.. monsters with the numbers on the bag or something? It looks so familiar!

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    Nuuu :c I've heard of those though and want one >~< -flails- These are called Uglydolls, but I know what yer talkin about Dx At least from what I've been told about them anyway...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Ummmm.. Limey that's a very manly jaw you got there, just sayin' XD;

Oh and nice haircut, Eeveon. :D It looks much better that way, methinks. :3

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Oh and nice haircut, Eeveon. :D It looks much better that way, methinks. :3
    Oh, thank you. <3 It's actually gonna be slightly longer, but not as long as last time. Just long enough to go over my eyes a bit more.

Trying a new style.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back