• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DISCUSSION THREAD] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    JimJams, the way you're looking at that zucchini..
    It's like you could take over a world of pussy with it.

Years
  • JimJams, the way you're looking at that zucchini..
    It's like you could take over a world of pussy with it.

I rotfl'd.

I am too afraid to post my picture. Not everyone was blessed with good looks like Zeebeeoo, Signomi, LiveWire, and -ty-... and everyone else on here!!!

Don't let that stop you. Just post a pic if you'd like. :)

NOoooo; Don't be afraid to post a picture! We don't bite.

And yes, I too am envious of people like Live_Wire that have blonde hair and light eyes!
    Although those girls are VERY pretty, I do not envy to be them however, haha.

Well thank you!

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I'm embarrassed to put pictures up now. All of you, particularly you -ty-, STOP BEING SO BEAUTIFUL!

Captain Fabio... mayble, but you're not in Slytherin!

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • Kelp, you are soooo pretty!

I'm embarrassed to put pictures up now. All of you, particularly you -ty-, STOP BEING SO BEAUTIFUL!

Captain Fabio... mayble, but you're not in Slytherin!

Your pictures are not bad at all!!!!!
    lol, thanks.

Last edited:

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • Surigamaru, wow, you look a lot like my boyfriend!

GASP - I almost forgot to comment about Shiny Raichu, lol.
    Cute pictures, I for one cannot pull-off glasses.

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • Blue Nocturne: (1st pic) listen, I know those braces hurt, but it will be worth it later, I promise XD
    Forever: You really shouldn't be so harsh on yourself, you look amazing even without the makeup
    Captian Fabio: the HP theme was a nice touch. lolz
    Abnegation: Dude, you look just like one of my friends. Do you happen to be a musician? (oh and I've been looking for a shirt just like that one..no luck whatsoever)
    -ty-: yay! profiling for vampires!!
    Drakow: Love the cosplays dude, and another martial artist, Nice!
    ChikoritaBaleef, mtvm, zepeedoo, Signomi: You all look amazing, very beautiful.

Anyways yea, I was to lazy (don't blame me, I'm a college student. It's in my nature :D) to look through everyone's photos, so sorry if i skipped you.
    Oh and posted a few of mine from this year if yall want to take a look :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    I'll comment on a few pictures because I am nice.

Forever; you remind me of.. some actress whom I just forgot her name. Cute pics nonetheless.
    Captain Fabio: +1 for the hair. Enough said.
    Limitless: Epic!
    Shining Raichu: I have the same exact (or exact same?) glasses. Cool picture.
    Kelp: Gorgeous.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I knew my spidey-sense was tingling. I woke up this morning and my mind was like a siren screeching "HOT MEMBER ALERT! HOT MEMBER ALERT!"

...and then I came to the computer, looked at the picture thread, and there was Mazen.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • Mazen, I am jealous of your abs. I am trying right now, but I lack the commitment. Maybe I'll be able to post them in a few months...probably not though!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back