• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discussion Thread

Loki

x
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    No, I just want to make it fair when we both lose to Vintage. xD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    To be honest it only looks good next to the signature version, which makes it more clear to see what it is. It erks me when you have to see the original stock to make out what the focal is. *coughlikeyourslokicough* Dx

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    To be honest it only looks good next to the signature version, which makes it more clear to see what it is. It erks me when you have to see the original stock to make out what the focal is. *coughlikeyourslokicough* Dx

xD! Really? I always like the icons where everything is resized super small.
    Probably a matter of personal taste.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I do too... but not to a point where you can't tell what itt is without looking at the original stock. xD

Although I liked it better when I didn't know what it was... looked... more... abstract. :p

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    You were DQ'd already for not following rules when you knew they were there.
    If you forgot, then that's not something we can fix, since it was your entry, not ours.
    We're not here to play helicopter parents and remind you about your own responsibilities. :/

Nothing against you, Cherii, but next person who butthurts about not posting their stock gets a kick in the arse.
    Somebody remind me to chew them out when they see a poor soul who tries to complain.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • K, whatever. Just annoys me how people can get dq'd completely and stripped from their chances of winning for one common little mistake.Such an annoying rule though but... >_>

vVintage

huzzah
    Years
  • My icon needs to be DQ'd. I just found out its and image from DA D:
    Sorry I did not know. My source is fail ;__;

Years
  • Wouldnt mind getting this started within a couple of days. Could you all help get the word out to people you know make sigs but may not have seen this yet please?Thanks

Back