• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Wow, you understood what I was trying to say, well done.

Also, Chérii rectangles are quadrilaterals too.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    OMG OMG OMG YAAAAY!

I've been wanting to do an abstract sig for ages! :3

*is clearly looking forward to this week*

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I'm not feeling my entry this week. Took me a good 2 hours but I've seen the other entries and they're great! It was good to get a nice theme this week though. Cant wait to see some of the other entries.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Why are people only including one of their stocks each time when they've blatantly used more? 0.o

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    This gets into the technicalities of the fact that the images created in c4d are actually renders, and c4d is just the name of the program.

And also the fact that cuts/pngs are actually just as much of a stock as something that isn't transparent.

Seeing as PC kind of fails in that aspect though, I'm pretty sure you just need the stocks and not the c4d-generated renders.

[/is about 65% sure that's what you were asking about...?]

Misheard Whisper

Years
    Yeah, well in my latest SOTW, I just used the tools that came with GIMP, plus a brushset I downloaded off dA (decided not to use a C4D render). I wouldn't need to link to the brushes, would I? I normally wouldn't ask, but they're kind of what the banner is built on.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Theme of the Week is a big no no. The fact is, most themes on PC are not made by the people using it, so you're basically being rewarded for someone else's work.

Misheard Whisper

Years
    Stock or render? Probably a stupid question, but its important.
    What do you mean? If you're referring to the rule that says you have to post your stock, then yes, I'm pretty sure renders count as stocks. Otherwise, idk what you're on about. XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    If we are going on about posting more than the focal, should I post the font used as well?

Also tbe. that's never going to happen. Not by munna anyway.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Is anybody up for a new contest?

Theme of the Week!

Sorry, I didn't mean the SotW discussion thread, I meant the actual competition's Q&A/Discussion thread. :/
    It's stickied.
    I wasn't clear about that though, so we'll let this one go, since it was my fault. xD;

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Yeah, well in my latest SOTW, I just used the tools that came with GIMP, plus a brushset I downloaded off dA (decided not to use a C4D render). I wouldn't need to link to the brushes, would I? I normally wouldn't ask, but they're kind of what the banner is built on.

No sweety, you don't have to link to the brushes you use.. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back