• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| [Best Rookie 1Q '12]

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
  • Splash
    Bill's House​

Splash glanced back at Blaze, and then at Number who had also begun chipping in with their two cents. Seemed like they didn't mind Benny leading them, even if they didn't comment on it… and even if they nitpicked what he was ordering them to do.

Then again, they were right. Putting out Pokémon on guard duty would be to invite the infected for a big, old feast, especially as tightly packed as they were. Splash scratched his cheek, thinking about this to himself for a few moments, before speaking up.

" 'M inclined to agree with Number here. Splittin' up would be a pretty darned good idea, as long as we make sure both groups can handle themselves. If we're too big a group, Deoxys'll feel threatened, and instead of sendin' four to deal with us, he'll send a hundred. **** knows we ain't gonna be able t'hold that many off. Best t'stay off 'f his radar, right?"

He glanced over towards the Sableye speaking up about this being his supplies and his place, causing Splash to roll his eyes. Yeah, but he had forgotten that –he- had taken them from someone in the first place, not to mention that he should be willing to help those trying to help out humanity and… Pokémanity(?), without whining about it. He didn't say all of this out loud, however, as there were other, more important things to take care of. He glanced back at Numbers after she had mentioned something underground.

"… Misty went off t'wards Vermillion, via t'underground passage to t'south 'cause she figured that no infected had found it. 'S an underground road that goes from just outside 'n then a bit of Cerulean, to just north 'f Vermillion. Could use that if y'wanted, but we'd be abandonin' this place. If y'ask me, we let one group stay here, send the other down there, then figure out what we'll do. F'now, I'll go help findin' supplies."

Nodding to the others, he moved past the Sableye and the Raichu, flashing a grin and a nod, moving through the doorway behind them to go and find something for the army to use.

Axel
    Bill's House​

Axel stayed quiet as ever, simply listening to the army bickering amongst themselves, giving him no time to ask if they had seen Daniel. He'd get to eventually, he just had to be patient. As Snype then began speaking up, Axel turned his head to him, nodding slowly. They –were- being a bit rude, just barging in here and taking over. Not to mention their horrible plan of setting up guards outside. Axel might be horrible at planning, but even he could see that this was a sure way for them to get killed.

"Well… maybe we should just grab some supplies and go somewhere else, Snype? I-I don't think we'd be much help here, an-" he cut himself off as a jolt of pain shot through his spine, causing him to cringe and freeze in place, shutting his eyes tightly.

A second later, it was as if he was dipped down in water, looking through stained glass, which ever so slowly cleared up. He saw ten, twenty, thirty, maybe even more, Pokémon strapped to chairs and tables, in what looked to be a cave. A lot of them were crying out, some were silent… and some were screaming out in agony. He then heard someone speaking, with a rather muffled, to him at least, voice. It sounded… unearthly.

"… need… bring… Mew… success… all be ready… go."

Finally snapping out of the vision, Axel opened his eyes with a gasp of air, stumbling a little before falling back onto his rear, his whole body shivering, and a sour taste in his mouth. To him, it had felt like several minutes, but to everyone else, this had lasted only a second. He looked around at the various Pokémon staring at him while he tried to get his breathing under control.

"I'm… I'm alright, d-don't worry. Snype, I… c-come on."

He grabbed a hold of Snype's arm, getting up, leading him towards the hallway behind them, stopping in the middle of it, where they could still look out into the large room everyone were in, but unable to hear them, other than some muffled speaking.

Axel took a few moments to control his breath before looking up at Snype with furrowed brows. "Snype, I… I've got to tell you something. A… a couple of hours ago, maybe… eight or something, I was actually caught by the infected… I was taken to Mount Moon and… and I was injected with something from a syringe, and then released, outside again. At first I thought I was infected, but… it usually just takes half an hour to work… b-but two times now, I've had some kind of… vision, I guess… of what Deoxys is seeing! It-it happened just now! There were… Pokémon, being experimented on… s-strapped to tables, screaming…"

Closing his eyes for a moment to try and get the voices out of his head, Axel rubbed his temple slightly, before continuing. "… And… I heard Deoxys saying something about… needing to bring Mew there… and something being ready. Snype, I… need you to trust me, alright? I'm not inf-"

Axel broke off what he was about to say as he let out a yelp of pain, the Wartortle with the helmet and the spikes on his shell having dashed out of one of the nearby rooms and twisted one of Axel's paws onto his back.
    "O-ow! Let me go! What're you-"
    "Don't act like tha', I heard every shittin' bit 'f what y'just said. Feel like bringin' t'infected here, eh? We'll just see 'bout tha'." Splash pushed him forwards, sending Snype a glance, as if to tell him not to do anything. He moved out of the hallway and into the room again, pushing Axel forwards, which caused him to stumbled and fall over, wriggling about before getting to all four, staring up at the Pokémon with fear in his eyes. Splash then spoke up.

"Oi, commander! I just heard t'Raichu talkin' 'bout bein' injected with somethin' by t'infected and bein' told by Deoxys to go catch Mew! I think it's pretty bloody clear what their plan is, 'n if we want t'do anythin' against the infected, we gotta get to Mew first. Not t'mention lockin' up this fella. Ain't goin' to risk him possibly bein' infected and runnin' around with us." He nodded at Axel, who turned his head to face Splash, starting to back away, towards a wall, his heart pounding so hard against his chest he almost felt it was trying to break free.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Benny Larson
    Bill's House​

Carol nodded, "Alright then." She got up and went back to Benny and listened to both Number's, Splash's, and Snype's reasonings. Carol nodded, "That does make sense. I simply thought when Cerulean went down the infected also took out the underground passage. If you are right Splash then we could go and get some help from Vermillion. We could pick up more recruits and make sure that this place remains hidden. What do you think Benny?"

Benny nodded, "Yeah, it sounds like a good plan."

Carol nodded, "Very well, I'll get the others back in here. You can decide who stays and who goes." Carol stepped outside.

Benny looked down at Snype, "Hey, Snype, sorry for crashing in and all. Having company is much better than having none right? You seem to know you're way around." Well, if I'm going to be leader, then I have to know about my soldiers, Benny thought.

One of the humans had come up to confirm what they had found and Axel, Snype, and Splash had gone off, only for Splash to come back a few seconds later dragging Axel back into the room just as Carol came in with the pokemon who had been on watch. At the word infected, every single gun in the room came to rest pointed right at the Raichu's head.

"Mew? They're going to capture Mew?" Benny asked.

"Looks that way." Carol looked at Axel, "I've seen this all, before Cerulean was even attacked. Step one, the infection start incubating in the infectee. Step two, the infectee starts to experience vertigo loss and balance issues. Step three, the infectee starts to fall into trances, they won't react to anything, they just keep staring ahead with glossy eyes. Step four," Carol slowly begun to walk toward Axel, "the infectee begins to have loud ringing in their ears. Step five, the infectee start to see hallucinations, mostly of a certain shadowy figure we've all come to know and love. Step six, the infectee begins to hear voices in their head. And finally Step seven, the infectee becomes one of them." She stopped right in front of Axel.

"Judging by what Splash said he heard that makes you right at step six. So, I'm going to ask one question," She pointed her shotgun at point blank range in front of Axel's face, "how long have you been infected?"

The rest of the room fell silent.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Axel
    Bill's House​

As everyone in the room turned to look at him, all of the humans pointing their weaponry at him, Axel's ears lowered down against his head, backing up to press himself back against the wooden wall, pushing himself, instinctively, to the floor.

He stayed quiet for a few moments, his eyes darting from one person to the next, slowly looking up at Carol coming closer, his cheeks sending out a faint little spark, though not to try and scare her off, more as a sort of 'Pissing your pants' kind of reaction.

"I… I… a c… couple of… of hours… I th… think. B-but, De… Deoxys was… is c-collecting machinery for… for something! He had… he had a lot of things… he was.. b-building something! D-don't shoot me, please! I need… I need to find Flight! And Daniel!"

Axel was starting to ramble, images of both Flight and Daniel flashing in front of his eyes, his breathing increasing as he looked around, desperately trying to find a way out of his predicament. It was clear he was starting to get desperate.

Splash
    Bill's House​

Splash watched Carol approach Axel while listing the various stages of infection. He didn't speak up until after Axel had answered how long he had been infected for. "But he –ain't- infected right now, which is what 'm worried 'bout. We obviously can't have him runnin' 'round, but I ain't gonna let someone kill 'im just 'cause he –is- infected. Call me stupid, but if we work by that mentality, we might 's well kill each other so we won't get infected later on. If y'ask me, we lock 'im up, take 'm out when, -if- he does get infected. One Pokémon ain't any kind 'f trouble for us anyway, right?"

He glanced over to the humans, up at Carol, to Axel and finally, over at the other army Pokémon. He wasn't sure if they would agree with him, or even if Carol would not shoot the Raichu, but he had his beliefs and he was damn well going to stick to them.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Snype turned to Axel as he spoke up but for whatever reason, he stopped abruptly. Everyone else also gave their own. They each mentioned possibly going off to the underground passage. It was concealed well enough... and it was extremely crowded anyways. There were two underground passages in Kanto. One of them were sealed off awhile ago...

"It's fine. Personally I..." Before Snype could finish, Axel dragged him out of the room quickly into a room where he couldn't even hear the others.

"What's the big deal Axel?" Snype said. Axel began to explain himself afterwards. He explained about how he was injected with a Synringe and was hearing voices, even seeing a vision of Deoxys. Snype had a feeling it would come to this. No wonder he stopped Snype from killing that one infected Sneasel...

Before Snype could give a piece of his mind, the Wartortle broke in and twisted one of Axel's arms behind him. Talk about unexpected... nothing was sacred in this place was it? He pushed Axel out into the main room, telling everyone about the possibility that Axel might be infected. Just about everyone in the room had their guns pointed toward the Raichu's head.

Snype decided not to do anything... this Raichu was infected. Nuff said... but... this still felt wrong. He wasn't infected yet... and the Raichu had some viable information, so he thought. But he still didn't like this. Either way though, He was responsible for even helping the Raichu.

"Your all being a bunch of animals right now." Snype said. "First off, he's my responsibility. I found him when he was wounded out in the wild. I chose to save this Raichu's life. Therefore, nobody in this room is going to kill him, unless I say you can kill him. And right now, I say he has some good information on him. When he does turn, feel free to shoot him on sight." Snype said.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Benny Larson
    Bill's House​

Carol continued to point her gun before she slowly lowered it. "If you take him as your responsibility, know that if anyone else here becomes infected because of him then that will fall upon your shoulders." She said to Snype.

She turned to Benny. "I suggest we head through those underground tunnels as soon as possible sir. If we can reach Vermillion we can take in new recruits and bolster our numbers."

Benny, "We'll do that then. Okay guys we're moving out."

Carol frowned, "Only some of us Benny. I suggest we take all of the army pokemon and a few humans and another pokemon."

Benny rubbed the back of his neck, "Well, I-"

"Dennis, Lloyd, and... Ringo. You're with us." Two humans and a Corphish moved out from the crowd.

Benny smiled, "Alright, let's get going!" He eagerly went out of the door as Carol turned to Sebastian, "Get the Raichu in a... safe place. Find out what he knows."

Sebastian saluted, "Will do Carol!"

Carol followed Benny out as he looked down at a map and pointed out into the forest, "We're supposed to go this way." He headed out into the forest as the humans and Ringo followed after.

Meanwhile Sebastian turned to Snype, "Is there any rooms that we can put him in? I don't want him turning in the middle of the night and biting all of us." It was easy to tell by Sebastian's wary posture that he didn't want to get too close to Axel.

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype nodded at Carol. He knew what he was getting himself into but bringing him in was his fault. He may as well take responsibility and make use of him while he was still sane. He glanced at Axel silently for a moment and then back to the group. Turned out some of them were headed to the the underground passage under Saffron. He wouldn't be surprised if that didn't have any residents in there... Sebastian stayed behind at Bill's house.

"We were both sleeping in these capsules here. We could keep him locked in one of those while we're sleeping." Snype responded.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Axel
    Bill's House

As the woman lowered her gun, Axel visibly relaxed, letting out a faint, shivery breath, though staying rather alert. He knows how people act, and –should- act, near an infected. But… he –wasn't- infected! Aside from the visions, or whatever they were, he hadn't been feeling sick, and he hadn't started changing. He still had all of his will!

He watched as the woman, Carol, took Benny, all the army Pokémon, two humans and a Corpish with her, out of the door. Splash stopped in the door, glancing back at Axel, staring at him quietly for a while without any kind of emotion running across his face. He then turned around and moved after the others.

As the only Pokémon near Axel were Sebastian and Snype, Axel relaxed a little more, no more weapons being pointed at him, though he stayed pressed up against the wall. He cleared his throat a little, afraid his voice might crack otherwise, before he spoke up.

"B-but I'm… I'm not infected! I just… I d-don't know what they did to me, but I haven't begun changing! I'm not in pain, and I've still got all of my will! You –have- to believe me!"

He stared helplessly at Snype as he glanced over towards him, a begging look in his eyes. He had only just about met him, but he still didn't think Snype would just toss him to the metaphorical wolves.

"… Y-you have to believe me, Snype. Please, I've got to find Flight and Daniel!"

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype poked Axel hard in the chest with a stern look on his face. He wasn't happy with Axel. Not only was he a lier but he was probobly infected as well. He felt that he should have just left him there...

"The last time I believed you was when you lied. If you got any other dark secrets to tell us, speak up. You've explained symptoms of becoming infected. It could happen to you and we need to be prepared if it happens. If you spread this virus to anyone else here then I won't hesitate to do something drastic." Snype said.

"Give me one good reason why I should believe you now. Give me a damned good reason why I should even trust you."

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Axel
    Bill's House​

"Oof!" Axel exclaimed as Snype poked him in the chest, backing slightly up against the wall. Despite the fact that Snype was smaller than Axel, it didn't make Axel any less scared about this entire situation… and Snype's personality didn't exactly ease him over either.

"B-but it- y-" he kept backing down every time he was about to say something back to Snype, not wanting to anger him by interrupting him, he eventually waited until he had finished talking, which made Axel swallow down a little. He took a deep breath, trying to man up.

"I… I d-don't know anything other than what I saw. I don't know what the infected did to me, but… but it hasn't changed me! It's only give me those… visions, or… wh-whatever they are. I'm not going to spread anything!" he took a moment to calm himself down again, the bravery he had manned up starting to fade as quickly as it had arrived.

"… You want a reason to believe me? I… I tried to tell you about all of this. Why would I do that if I were infected…? I'm –sure- I'm not infected! If I weren't sure, I would've tried running away the first chance I got! Snype… I don't expect you to believe me, but please don't… stop me. I need to find Daniel and Flight. I don't have time to be locked up here!"

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Survivor's Group
    Bill's House​

Sebastian crossed his arms, "That's what Bridgim also said. You will delusional until your body starts to change. You've been infected, plain and simple. I don't want to harm you. but you need to get in that pod right now."

Sebastian looked around, "Even think of trying to infect one of us then we will kill you. Just get inside. Don't worry we'll feed you until you turn."

He turned to Snype, "Is there any way to quickly kill him in the pod once he turns? I've heard that the infected are directly connected to Deoxys. If he turns and we don't kill him in enough time Deoxys will have complete access to his mind. He could very well find out where we're hiding and send in a team to wipe us out... or infect us as well." Sebastian slightly shivered.

"Is there anything around here that can cause instant death besides a bullet to the head? We can't afford to waste the little ammo we have."

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • Felicie "Number" Schäfer

Bill's House​

After some talk and planning, the army resolved to go to the Underground Passage. Number knew that the Underground Passage wasn't exactly as safe as an actual shelter would be, but she couldn't complain. It still gave them a place to hide out, and it also gave them a way to move around without being discovered. Besides, they wouldn't have much time to build a shelter, as they would need to do so since there was no need for any shelters before this all happened. Suddenly, guns were pointed at the Raichu. This immediately caught Number's attention. She stared at him. Was he infected? Number didn't think so. The panic in his eyes told her he wasn't.

"Mew? They're going to capture Mew?" Benny asked. Number glanced up at him for only a few moments before returning her attention to the Raichu. Carol began to explain the 'steps of infection'. "…they just keep staring ahead with glossy eyes…" At this statement, Number flinched and looked away from the Raichu as if she herself thought she would become Infected just by staring at things. Carol pointed her gun in the Raichu's face, and because of this, Number couldn't help but look at him again. His fear was leaking out of his cheeks in the form of electricity. Number didn't agree with treating him this way.

He wasn't infected, and didn't seem to be close to it. Number held back, though. She let them handle it and didn't protest. The Raichu started pleading for his life and mentioned a 'Daniel' and 'Flight'. Were they Pokémon? Splash spoke up and also disagreed with the treatment of this guy. The Sableye was pulled to another room by the Raichu and then came back after a few moments, stating that the Raichu was his responsibility and that he should decide what happens to him. Number observed the Sableye's face, taking note that he seemed to be bothered. Something happened back there in the other room. Whatever it was, they were hiding it.

Carol said to Benny, "I suggest we head through those underground tunnels as soon as possible sir. If we can reach Vermillion we can take in new recruits and bolster our numbers." The army Pokémon all headed out after the two humans. Number stopped following them when she reached the doorway and turned to see the Sableye and Raichu quarrel with each other. "Even think of trying to infect one of us then we will kill you. Just get inside. Don't worry we'll feed you until you turn," Sebastian said. Number, unnoticed by the other Pokémon, watched from the doorway. Sure, this Raichu was going to infect them.

He was nearly pissing himself from a tiny Sableye poking him in the chest. He couldn't possibly try anything against anyone. But even with this Raichu's fearful display, Number still felt very uneasy in his presence, but it greatly bothered her to not know why. "Is there anything around here that can cause instant death besides a bullet to the head? We can't afford to waste the little ammo we have," Sebastian said. In an attempt to hide any uneasiness she may have been showing, the Nidorina's expression hardened and she said, "Just snap his damn neck if he tries to attack you. I would be more concerned about where to put his body after he's finished." Number knew she really should hurry after the army instead of screwing around, but she would only stay behind for a bit.

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype sighed and looked down to the ground, thinking of what to do. Axel was surely infected... no doubt. He was trying to help but he would turn eventually... if only there was a cure... unfortunately it seemed impossible to reverse the effects, as much as Snype would want to find a way... It was an awful lot of pressure on him, especially with Sebastian and that Nidorina debating on what to do. He turned to Axel.

"Then do me a favor. Shut up and stop freaking out. Its night time. I'm tired and cranky. The last thing I need to do is take a risk. Infected or not, you need to sit in that capsule for the night incase something does happen. How would you feel if you turned out being infected and started killing us? Then what?" Snype said, this time in a more reassuring voice.

"I'm not going to kill you prematurely. But right now you've shown symptoms of being infected. Maybe you aren't infected and maybe you are. For now, we have to prepare for the worst." Snype concluded. Sebastian asked Snype about how to kill Axel in the capsule. He really didn't want to think about that... and they couldn't just keep him locked in there... Deoxys would get to him. The Nidorina suggested just snapping his neck. She seriously sounded like she was worried about Axel for some strange reason.

"... I guess we could just crush the capsule... but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Let's stop and relax a bit. I can keep an eye on him. He won't leave my sight don't worry. We'll figure out something." Snype said.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Axel
    Bill's House​

Axel had pushed himself a little away from the wall during his speech, his fear still evident on his expression, though he stood up a little more straight. This quickly changed as, seemingly, everybody were talking about ways to kill him.

He let out a little whimper, lifting his paws to rub his head. What if he –was- infected? Maybe Snype was right… maybe it –would- be best to just… give up, lie down and die. If he was infected, it would save everyone a lot of trouble, including himself…

Frowning to himself, he looked between Snype, Sebastian and the Nidorina who had stayed behind from the army. For a brief moment, a tiny hoped spired in his chest. Maybe she was going to try to help him? … Apparently not, since she had then suggested to just snap his neck.

He clenched his jaw, looking over towards the capsule. Though he saw it more as a coffin, than what was a sleeping area not all that long ago. His eyes were shifting from the pod, to other areas of the house, trying his best at plotting some way of escape. He wasn't just going to let them lock him up, and kill him out of fear, was he?

Turning his head towards the Nidorina again, she had at least seemed for a –moment- to care about what was going to happen to him, sending her a pleading look. There was… something oddly familiar about her. Not her looks or the way she spoke… but rather the… air, around her. It was odd.

Eventually, he let out a hopeless sigh, lowering his head a little. "… Alright, I'll… I'll go in the pod. B-but please, if I haven't turned within a couple of hours, -let me go-! Turning doesn't take this long, and I need to find Daniel and Flight! I have no idea where Daniel is, but Flight is in serious trouble! Because of –me-!"

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
    Years
  • (gotta bring this back on the road. Where's everybody?)

Flight - Weakened

Forest

"Let's see," said Ness, saying it aloud, "It's underground, so that's a plus. It can be locked, that's another plus. It's a path though, so it has two exits… well, it's the best I could think of. You coming?"

Flight frowned at both his suggestion...and the question at the very end of his sentence. The underground path wasn't the safest place in the area, but Flight could indeed picture a makeshift hideout by blocking two exits. With those two blocked nobody could come in. It was obviously better than hiding in an infected-invested forest.

It might actually work.

"Probably, yes-" Flight cleared her throat when a sudden downpour overpowered her voice, taking her by surprise. Rolling her eyes, she groaned at the lousy weather, "Great timing..."

Looking at her current companion, Flight watched as he approached her from the tree, "So, uh, Flight," he began. "Where do you come fro-"

As if things hadn't been unlucky enough, a giant wave of water slammed against the Espeon, blasting him away. Eyes wide, the Emolga followed Ness' eyes in search for the trouble-doer. A Crawdaunt came to view with a mischievous grin, followed by a loud, menacing cackle, "Well, looky here!" it laughed gleefully. "Guess someone doesn't know who they're dealing with! Now, listen carefully. Psychic attacks don't work on me. And I've been ordered to take as many captives as possible. So, how we goin' to do this? You goin' to come quietly, or do I have to do this the hard way?"

<Uh, Flight?> Ness asked telepathically. <I could do with some help here…>

...Crawdaunts are weak to Electric while Espeons are neutral...

<Ness, I don't have much choice here,> Flight replied, leaning against the tree while being surrounded by ankle-deep water, <You might have to brace yourself...>

With a flick of her hands, she slammed them onto the wet ground, sending electrical currents through the water-covered area.​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Benny Larson
    Route 5​

The group was moving with an air of caution. The humans all had their weapons out and none seemed shy on taking a shot at any perceived threats. The sky was dark and the forest was silent. The group had made their way quickly through the ruined city and walked through the forest, making sure to keep an eye on the dirt path that led to Saffron. Finally a shape appeared up ahead and finally the outline of the house that led to the underground path emerged. Benny walked after Carol and after the area was deemed secure Benny proceeded to try and open the door. It creaked open slowly and then fell off of its damaged hinges. The air in the house was heavy and all the lights were out.

Carol flashed on a light and looked around. Most of the area was heavily damaged. The bookcases were reduced to shambles and all the furniture was ripped apart. Suddenly something dropped from the ceiling. At first glance it looked like water, but when Carol turned the light to look up the source was very clear. A woman had been impaled on the ceiling and blood was slowing dripping out of the wooden stakes that had been used to pin her up there. Carol turned away while Benny gagged. Most of the humans shared the uncomfortable feeling.

Carol looked at the entrance to the underground tunnel, "We need to go down there."

Benny had stopped gagging at this point, "But, isn't it going to be down there!?"

Carol nodded, "Highly likely. We need to get to Vermilion and get help. We can either take another day to reach Saffron and possibly get mauled by any infected up there, or we can go underneath them and possibly only face one of them. This will be close quarter fighting everyone. Be on your guard."

Carol walked to the stairs and proceeded down with a hesitiant Benny following. The group walked on for some time in complete darkness. There were no more corpses down here and there were no noises either. Benny smiled, "Maybe they left?"

Carol nodded, "Possibl-"

A loud growl could be heard further on in the darkness. The humans readied their weapons as the growl grew louder. "Get ready!" Carol shouted. A second passed and a huge infected Aggron burst out from the shadows. Immediately Carol and the two other humans began to spray bullets at the beast. Of course they did nothing other than make the infected pokemon even angrier. Roaring the Aggron charged right for the group.

Survivor's Group
    Bill's House​

Sebastian nodded, "Well then, get inside already." Sebastian opened the pod and looked at Axel, expecting him to get inside by himself.

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype nodded toward Axel and pointed toward the capsule. "We're just playing it safe for now. And I'm tired... I really want to sleep. Get a good nights sleep if you can help yourself." Snype said. He walked away assuming Axel would go into the pod and sat down against the wall, covering his head with his hands in an irritated fashion.

"ugh..." He muttered.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Axel
    Bill's House​

He looked with desperation painted on his face from Snype, to Sebastian and back, as if hoping his pleading words would start to sink in, and they would realize the gravity of the situation. He might lose Daniel and Flight if he wasn't going to be careful, and he sure as heck couldn't save them if he was locked in a pod.

Taking another look between them, he let out a sigh, realizing there was no arguing with them, and he was too far away from the windows for him to be able to escape properly. He nodded his head faintly, lifting a paw to rub the side of his head while lowering his gaze a little. "… Fine." He let out a little grunt as he lowered himself onto all four and slowly walked over to the pod, turning around inside of it to stand up, almost glaring out at the Golduck. He wasn't going to stay here for long. He had to get a little bit of rest, but after that… he was going to escape. One way or another.

Splash
    Route 5​

As the group went south, towards Saffron and the house that led to the underground path, Splash kept himself in the relative front, glancing around warily, making sure that no infected would sneak up on them as easily as the other group from earlier had.
    As they opened the door, Splash was immediately hit with the stench of blood, causing him to shudder and quickly notice what was causing said smell. The human stuck to the ceiling.

"Oh… ****in' hell, what 'n t'world? This ain't good…"

He glanced up at Carol and Benny as they spoke, but eventually began walking forwards, along with the rest of the army, making sure to avoid the large puddle of blood on the floor.
    As they descended into the darkness, Splash frowned at the lack of blood, but the –scent- of it was still there. His fluffy tail jerked a little, as did his ears, trying to listen for anything and everything.

A moment later, as the gigantic, infected Aggron came out of the shadows, Splash widened his eyes, gritting his teeth. This wasn't good. This wasn't good –at all-. The humans tried shooting it, but the bullets simply bounced off of it's thick hide. And in another moment, the Aggron was then charging right at them. If he hit the group, they would be tossed around like bowling pins in a space this tight.

He turned to Sirva, giving her side a jab, before calling out "Throw me!"
    Sirva looked down, blinking in confusion. "Wh-" "Ain't got time to discuss, just THROW ME, woman! Use y'tail!"
    Doing as she was asked, Sirva reached down to pick up Splash, who retreated inside of his shell as Sirva called out to the rest of the group. "Move!" whereupon the fair few humans and Pokémon in front of them moved to the side.

Sirva then tossed Splash into the air, spun around and let her tail slam against the shell, which then darted through the air, towards the Aggron. The shell began spinning around itself at a neck-breaking speed as Splash initiated a Rapid Spin.
    The massive beast either hadn't noticed, or didn't think it was such a big problem, what with a Wartortle flying at him. But right before Splash hit him, his eyes widened slightly, though moving too fast to stop his charge.

Splash slammed against the side of the Aggron's head, the spikes on his shell cutting up part of his face, but more importantly, due to the high-speed impact and Splash's attack, the Aggron roared out, staggered while still running, and his path was diverted, causing him to slam against the wall, grinding to a halt only a few meters from the group.

Splash himself, had ricochet… ed, off of the Aggron's head, flown into a wall himself before gliding along the floor, slowly coming to a stop, though not coming out of the shell. He had either been knocked unconscious, or the incredibly speed he had travelled at, had had him a little woozy.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Ness moaned. He had a pounding headache.

While this in itself was not unusual, considering he had just been hit by a giant wave and slammed into a tree, it was unusual because it seemed somehow… sharper than the rest of his pains.

Words slowly coalesced into his mind, but he was alarmed when he noticed the thoughts weren't his.

<Ness, I don't have much choice here,> the voice he suddenly realised belonged to Flight said telepathically, <You might have to brace yourself...>
    Did he hear… sparks…? Electricity…?

Uh-oh.

He gasped as the lightning seared through his body, but the pain slowly subsided.

Calm mind saves the day again.

Meanwhile, the enemy was on the ground, convulsing.
    Was that what electric attacks normally did to a water type?
    "Ouch," He said in a mocking tone, though he was still reeling from his crabby opposition's wave. He stumbled a little, and in truth his head was swimming almost as much as the guy lying on his side in front of him.

He shook his head to clear his mind, and sifted through his memories.
    Now, what was I doing again? He paused. You could almost hear his mind straining. Oh, yes. Time to get my bearings.

"Er…" He muttered to himself, "Let's see… sun sets in the east? West? Um… North? Ugh, it's pointless. I am terrible with directions. "

Then he heard something. Something roaring.

"Well, it's a start." He said aloud. "Coming?"

And with that he set off in the direction of yet another furious monster that wanted him dead.

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
    Years
  • (hm, Sir Bastian & Final, I see a love triangle forming between Flight, Ness and Axel XD)

Flight - Normal

Forest

Flight stifled an amused giggle as the lobster-like pokemon collapsed and convulsed on the ground. The Emolga's eyes were flashing with mischief and a hint of menace before unleashing a tiny jolt at her enemy, striking it right on the head. The Crawdaunt twitched and struggled a little before falling limp, his giant claws crashing onto the thin layer of water. Flight had no intentions to kill, however; a little shock had done the trick.

But then, Flight's innocent smirk soon turned into a frown. She had never been that harsh on a Pokemon before, despite releasing just a tiny sting at her enemy. Had Deoxys' 'virus' been changing her, turning her not only into an obedient minion but also more like Deoxys itself?

"Er…" Ness muttered to himself, "Let's see… sun sets in the east? West? Um… North? Ugh, it's pointless. I am terrible with directions. "

Only then did Flight push the dilemma away, deciding not to care anymore. First things first.

"I can probably find the way by sensing magnetic fields and metallic objects, thanks to my type and Deoxys' physic powers...but I don't want to strain myself since I haven't fully reco-" Flight replied, only to be interrupted by an intimidating roar, "Well...that's intriguing..."

"Well, it's a start," Ness said aloud, "Coming?"

"Danger seems to follow wherever you go," Flight chuckled, flashing him a warm, encouraging smile before getting onto her feet. She wobbled but leaned against the tree trunk, assuring him that she'll be fine. After all, there was nothing to worry about.

Or was there?​

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • Felicie "Number" Schäfer

Bill's House​

"... I guess we could just crush the capsule... but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Let's stop and relax a bit. I can keep an eye on him. He won't leave my sight don't worry. We'll figure out something," the Sableye said. Number saw the Raichu's eyes moving around rapidly, clearly looking for a way to escape. He then shot a pleading look at Number. She blinked and then casually looked at the Sableye, pretending not to notice the Raichu's silent cry for help.

"… Alright, I'll… I'll go in the pod. B-but please, if I haven't turned within a couple of hours, -let me go-! Turning doesn't take this long, and I need to find Daniel and Flight! I have no idea where Daniel is, but Flight is in serious trouble! Because of –me-!" the Raichu said. Shut up, you, Number thought. His desperate pleas didn't make this any easier.

"Well then, get inside already," Sebastian said. "We're just playing it safe for now. And I'm tired... I really want to sleep. Get a good nights sleep if you can help yourself," the Sableye said before walking away. Yeah, he definitely won't leave your sight while you sleep. "…Fine," the Raichu said, getting inside the pod. That's it. Number couldn't deny anymore the fact that she wanted to help him out, but she couldn't do it. If she ran over and smashed the pod right this second, the Golduck and Sableye would not see it as a regular Pokémon saving another Pokémon wrongly accused of Infection. They would automatically think Number was an Infected Pokémon that got into an anti-Infection army in order to avoid being caught and executed. Not only that, but she refused to be the cause of the loss of the army's potential allies. If they thought she was a Deoxys lover, they would question the entire army's intentions. Number needed to be strategic about this. She looked at the Raichu and gave him a very slight nod. She then turned to Sebastian. "Have you any idea how exhausted you look? You really ought to get some sleep. I can watch over this Infected rat for you," Number said, sweetening up her voice as much as she could without making herself feel sick and ridiculous.

Back