• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disney After Dark [THE END!]

Years
    You know you want them, all it takes is not lynching me! I will be your personal dark lord chef!

Disney After Dark [THE END!]

Years
    Wow Nina I can almost smell the desperation...

Or maybe it's the cupcakes

I am desperate! I get to be the big bad guy and here I am, asleep waiting for cool things to happen when I wake up, but now that doesn't get to happen. BU I'm going to die in my sleep. (a sleep in which I can talk and lap up keeper blood??)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    How to urge people to unvote you:

Step 1: Present free tasty cupcakes
    Step 2: Watch as they get said cupcake
    Step 3: Profit

Years
    Night 3

Philby lead today's lynching, the first one to happen since the Overtakers had begun their attacks.

"We have to kill Nina!"

"The evil demon must die!"

"OOoh! Cupcakes!"

And just like that, everyone was distracted. They began to feast on cupcakes, eating as fast as Chernabog could conjure them. They hadn't noticed that the cupcakes were being conjured from the blood of Ullion, who had been murdered by Bardothren the cupcake fanatic.

Ullion has died!
    He wasn't even in this game!

After their cupcake party, they simply tied a rope around Chernabog's neck and the other end around a huge bundle of fireworks. The show that night had the brightest fireworks the parks had ever seen.

Nina has died!
    She was Chernabog!

Tonight's ride is Fantasmic!

Since Fantasmic is the closely guarded home of the Army of Broomsticks it cannot be sabotaged, and the brooms cannot be converted or recruited.

You are allowed, and encouraged, to talk and party during the night!

Tonight, characters can [attend] the show or they can choose to [guard] their ride.

The Overtakers can choose to [attend] the show, or [attack] a ride.

The Keepers can choose to [attend] the show, or [inspect] a ride.

Attending the show will grant you an item, however it will mean that you cannot [guard] [attack] or [inspect] (depending on your role).

Any rides that are attacked, if they are not guarded by a green or blue character, will be sabotaged.

Any rides that are inspected, if they are not guarded by a green or purple character, will be fixed if sabotaged.

Please PM your actions to me!

Klippy as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Collector Elwood as Willa
    Anna as ???
    aeternum as ???
    Rainbow as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Elektra Heart as ???
    Youmu as The Army of Broomsticks
    Nina as Chernabog
    jdthebud as ???
    Absol used bite! as ???
    alexkaz61 as ???
    Etherion as ???
    Runiel as ???
    CatmanDaTrainer as ???
    Mana as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???

Spoiler:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    This is clearly at Disney World.
    Have you even been paying attention, supposed Disney super-fan?

Technically all the magic of Walt is at Disneyland - his masterpiece. Just saying.

But I'll let it slide this time if I can ride Pirates again without consequence.

Back