• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disney cancels Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Deathbot

Chicken Apocalypse Survivor
Years
I think this is a really good move by them, they're shutting down anything that isn't true to what Star Wars should be. I watched the first season of the Clone Wars and it was pretty good but after that it seems to have gone ridiculous, I mean, Darth Maul having a brother and surviving all those years? Really? Not to mention that they've now shut down Lucas Arts, a wise move after The Force Unleashed 2 came out, after that trash I would never buy another Lucas Arts game again. So I think they are actually making some good decisions here.
And I should mention that Disney made Pirates of the Caribbean and Avengers, so the new movies should be good.

Back