• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dissapointed when you left school in PMD explorers of sky and time

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
  • First I thought "Dafuq? o.O School?" then I realized you meant guild.
    Yeah, it was kinda disappointing but you finally were free to do anything you wanted and did not need to care about guild's orders.

Lifeofaguardian

Dungeon Crawler
    Years
  • It was weird to not have dinner anymore. Even though I still wonder what you were supposed to eat.
    But seriously, I sometimes go back and play the Sentry Duty minigame just for the idea that I'm still in it.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years
  • First I thought "Dafuq? o.O School?" then I realized you meant guild.
    This.

Although, even without having to obey most guild orders, you still gotta take off a zero from every money reward. It stinks, but like someone else said, I like to play the Sentry Duty game there.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2020
    While you may be free from all that forced guild work, I still wasn't that disappointed, because some wankers still take of 10% of your income everytime you beat an objective. Which really stinks of course.

Back