• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dissappeared... (Not about depression, actually)

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
    People would probably notice, but they wouldn't give a crap for it.
    THIS

truth is once your gone your gone nothing else

people will move on and eventually allthough they could never forget they will block it from they're train of thought

joey2joey

I like turtles.
    Years
    People would notice, all the school would notice, they keep us up to date. I have quite a few friends, some of them very close. I also noticed that when perfectly happy people (especially minors) disappear without a trace, it can gain national coverage.

If I suddenly reappeared, things would go crazy, police would ask a bunch of question, and it would be over the news.

Raven-NAR-32450

The Great and Powerful RAVEN
    Years
    If i dissapeared, It would go unnoticed for about 3 days, but after not showing up online or at school, people would start to ask questions

. R e ð e m p † i o n

•You got a piece of meh!•
    Years
    With the predicament I currently have - yes. Considering my social life, a considerable number of people will get worried if, somehow, I do disappear from the face of the planet...

But they wouldn't be a damn concerned...

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Not for the first day, but then after, they would get worried.
    But since it's not going to happen, I'll stop pondering it...

'Cause this simply doesn't interest me <3

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Some will, but most people wouldn't. Definitely my family, and my best friends. But otherwise, it would be as if nothing happened.

Back