• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Distorted World [PG-16] - OOC

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
    Yes! :D this is gonna be fun. Although I just want to say that I will be away for two weeks in which i will have very little if not no time to get on and that is between the 27th of June and the 11th of July. That is....um.. hold on a moment...>.< ! 14 days :D but I will start the RP before that.

CONGRATS EVERYONE :P

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    It's been 5 days.... how am I the only one to post? O_o

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I've been busy, but I plan to formulate an introduction post haste.
    Please do, I'm afraid that this RP may die right here... That would suck pretty bad. I wonder why RM hasn't posted yet?

MewHigurashi

♥ ~ ♣ ! We Live In OZ ! ♠ ~ ♦
    Years
    WOOT WOOT! First on list! X3 I feel honored~ Sorry i haven't been replying as much as usual my father came down to my state to surprise us for my sister's graduation. And he took us out to spend some quality time together. It was a nice reunion ^w^

Aza Spade

Rocket Spy
    Years
    Allow me to apologize for the brash delay. Work wired me extra hours and I've been exhausted. That being said, I am posting in the morn, so beware.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    no problem. I don't want anyone to feel rushed. I just want everyone to have their first post up by Wednesday. Anyone who doesn't will be faced with... consequences.

BTW, just cause I know you guys have been wondering, I have been working on my SUs. X3

My characters are:

Penny - Human Girl - 9 - Growlithe Pokemorph
    Atol - Boy Marill - 9/10ish - Marill Pokemorph

Hope you liked the sneak peak. ;3

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    no problem. I don't want anyone to feel rushed. I just want everyone to have their first post up by Wednesday. Anyone who doesn't will be faced with... consequences.

BTW, just cause I know you guys have been wondering, I have been working on my SUs. X3

My characters are:

Penny - Human Girl - 9 - Growlithe Pokemorph
    Atol - Boy Marill - 9/10ish - Marill Pokemorph

Hope you liked the sneak peak. ;3
    Wait... you dont even have your SU up yet? lol...

And nine year olds runing around? Kinda... out of place?

Next wensday? are all RPs this slow? -_-

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    Just what I was thinking... Or does RainbowMunchies mean yesterday Wednesday? Because that would be very, very strange... And for anyone who hasn't noticed I put up my first post on the RPG yesterday. Yay!

(@MewHigurashi) Oh, and it says in the RPG description that it is Mesprit that visits your character in a dream, not Azelf. Just thought I'd let'cha know.

Last edited:

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    Oh wow, you know what? Just realized I said we'd start yesterday. XD

Well, I'll have mine up by the end of tonight (where does the time go?!) and we will get this started tonight. Anyone who hasn't posted their first RP yet is strongly encouraged to.

And X75-- this RP has actually gotten on its feet. That's more than you can say for most RPs on here. I don't really care how slow it goes, as long as I get good quality posts, and everyone enjoys themselves.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    So, when do we leave the boxes? Abd pleaqse say what we should see too, since iim probably going to post first again (no life win!).

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    I kinda wanna wait for more people to post, but four people really isn't that bad...

I need someone to post after me, so that I can post the next part of the RP. That was bad planning on my part, but we do still need a few more people to post.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I kinda wanna wait for more people to post, but four people really isn't that bad...

I need someone to post after me, so that I can post the next part of the RP. That was bad planning on my part, but we do still need a few more people to post.
    I can post. Sorry to dissapoint you, but some of the people who have signed up, may not post. I can post whenever, since I am one of the few people who left their post open. :P

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    I'm not disappointed. I've been in enough RPs to realize that not everyone is reliable.

In the end, I know why PerfectMonster hasn't posted yet, so the only one I am questionable about is M@xWeru, and I just sent him a nudge. If he doesn't post by tomorrow evening, I'll go ahead and post the next stage of the RP. 4/6 ain't bad, especially when I was planning on choosing 5 in the first place, and 1 of them is prolly going to post late.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I'm not disappointed. I've been in enough RPs to realize that not everyone is reliable.

In the end, I know why PerfectMonster hasn't posted yet, so the only one I am questionable about is M@xWeru, and I just sent him a nudge. If he doesn't post by tomorrow evening, I'll go ahead and post the next stage of the RP. 4/6 ain't bad, especially when I was planning on choosing 5 in the first place, and 1 of them is prolly going to post late.
    Wroung OOC RM :cer_laugh:

Back