• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Distorted World [PG-16] - OOC

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    So we're swapping X75flames for PerfectMonster?

Sounds like a good trade to me XD

Anyway, I do agree that this RPG has been going slowly (Even though I have very little frame of reference) but that's OK. As long as it's actually moving I'm fine with it. But it'll probably speed up as we go along, because it seems like a great RPG idea.

Yup...
    ... I'm talking to you in the Rp dummy. If I leave and dont have WiFi, you get stuck until I come back. Hows that a good trade?

Anywho, from my other two Rps, this is moving VERY slowly... Still, its a good Rp (from what Ive seen so far).

MewHigurashi

♥ ~ ♣ ! We Live In OZ ! ♠ ~ ♦
    Years
    Hey, guy's I'm just shooting ideas here, but have you noticed that the reason our replies always take a few days, is because we're almost never online at the same time? I wanted to suggest why don't we come up with some sort of time and date, where we can get on the RP all at the same time and make much more progress in the RP? Of course there are different time zones, but I'm sure we can get everything settled out if we put our heads together and do a little math and research on the time^^ Anyone up for this? Of course, if anyone lives out of the United States that would make it a tad bit more difficult, so if that seems like too much let me know.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Hey, guy's I'm just shooting ideas here, but have you noticed that the reason our replies always take a few days, is because we're almost never online at the same time? I wanted to suggest why don't we come up with some sort of time and date, where we can get on the RP all at the same time and make much more progress in the RP? Of course there are different time zones, but I'm sure we can get everything settled out if we put our heads together and do a little math and research on the time^^ Anyone up for this? Of course, if anyone lives out of the United States that would make it a tad bit more difficult, so if that seems like too much let me know.
    USA, whoooo! I have no life, so Im always on here anyways.

MewHigurashi

Years
    XDD You and me both, I go on the net from the time i wake up, to the time i go to bed, around 1-2 AM XD I'd rather live in Japan, or have something fun to do where i live, but alas no money and an old stupid retirement community leaves me with no options but home,computer and video games XP So the idea Appeals to you? :3

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    XDD You and me both, I go on the net from the time i wake up, to the time i go to bed, around 1-2 AM XD I'd rather live in Japan, or have something fun to do where i live, but alas no money and an old stupid retirement community leaves me with no options but home,computer and video games XP So the idea Appeals to you? :3
    I think it would be fun to all be on at the same time, but it would be to much a hassle, and not enough reward since they would just post once like normal.

I wana move to Russia...

MewHigurashi

Years
    < 8O "Le' Gasp!" You really think the others would only post once on that note? If you put it that way that really would suck and not be worth it XDD And russia? They have fantastic literature and candy but i couldn't live there too long since i hate weather that stays cold for a long time XDD and ever since seeing the movie hostel, i can never go to a motel in Russia! XDDD

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    < 8O "Le' Gasp!" You really think the others would only post once on that note? If you put it that way that really would suck and not be worth it XDD And russia? They have fantastic literature and candy but i couldn't live there too long since i hate weather that stays cold for a long time XDD and ever since seeing the movie hostel, i can never go to a motel in Russia! XDDD
    Russia has the best summers EVER! And I have a Great Pyranies dog who would love the snow. And BEARS! >_< MUHAHAHAHAHA!

MewHigurashi

Years
    XDD really? I never knew, and that type of dog i hear is very fluffy! XDD I wish my cat was still playful, she still acts like a dog, wags her tail and always yips and growls and such. XDD But, never as playful as she was after the fixing. (T^T)

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    Russia huh?

In Soviet Russia, kittehs captions you!

Anyway, onto MewHigurashi's plan...

I live in the UK (England woot), so that would be slightly difficult... Meh, shouldn't be too much of a problem. Hopefully...

Don't have much else to say at this point, so I'll just leave...
    *Leaves to check main RPG*

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Russia huh?

In Soviet Russia, kittehs captions you!

Anyway, onto MewHigurashi's plan...

I live in the UK (England woot), so that would be slightly difficult... Meh, shouldn't be too much of a problem. Hopefully...

Don't have much else to say at this point, so I'll just leave...
    *Leaves to check main RPG*
    England eh? Makes sences, since you got off at like 1 pm my time.

England gets too much rain. Russia gets snow. Russia is also ironicaly realy green.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I live in Western Australia :D Hot deserts and such make life a beach! Is that a problem for getting on at the same time?
    I loves Astralia. Secound best country, first being Russia. Yay! So, how is the outback?

MewHigurashi

Years
    I don't think its too much of a problem as long as we study the time zone correctly and give out a different time with which we can all be satisfied, in our own hemisphere.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    England doesn't rain that much. For the past few days it's been blazing hot, although I generally hate the heat, so anything over 10'C is too hot for me...

Oh, and X75flames... I recommend re-reading your latest post... You may notice one tiny, itty bitty fault with it.

The post repeats itself, so you've posted the same post twice on the same post... Now I'm repeating the word post too much...
    Last edited:

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    England doesn't rain that much. For the past few days it's been blazing hot, although I generally hate the heat, so anything over 10'C is too hot for me...

Oh, and X75flames... I recommend re-reading your latest post... You may notice one tiny, itty bitty fault with it.

The post repeats itself, so you've posted the same post twice on the same post... Now I'm repeating the word post too much...
    Ahh, fixed. Thanks for brining this to my atention.

We have also had a heat wave... 105F at night?!?!?! AAAAAAAHHHHHH T_T

Edit: Did it again! GAAAAAH!!! Dang internets.

Last edited:

MewHigurashi

Years
    I feel your pain brothers and sisters, the heatwave is going in the triple digits where i live as well (TwT) But hey, at least summer food is pretty good~ Btw I want to thank and congratulate those who point out the other RP member's mistakes in their posts, It's very nice to know that everyone is keeping an eye out and leading us in the right direction.:) And using this emoticon symbol is proof of that since i almost always type faces XD

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I feel your pain brothers and sisters, the heatwave is going in the triple digits where i live as well (TwT) But hey, at least summer food is pretty good~ Btw I want to thank and congratulate those who point out the other RP member's mistakes in their posts, It's very nice to know that everyone is keeping an eye out and leading us in the right direction.:) And using this emoticon symbol is proof of that since i almost always type faces XD
    In California we arnt strangers to 100 +, but not the humidity!!! :P And the hot wind! GAH! 105 at night, dead serrious. My poor dog :(

MewHigurashi

Years
    I think i can beat that~ humidity down here is horrible too! XDD We've had nothing but thunderstorms,rolling blackouts, and 100+ degree weather. And i have 8 dogs! XDDD My cousin's Saint Bernard must be dying when he goes out, but he likes to lay down and sleep over a ac vent all day so he's fine :3

Back