• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Distorted World [PG-16] - OOC

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    And... It's cool again, yay! No more over ten degrees celcius!
    I hate the heat... SRSLY!
    Now, I would like to apologize if I don't post as much as usual. This is because my Laptop has gone all random and ocasionally shuts down while I'm doing something, I'll try and fix the issue, hopefully it won't be too much of a problem...

EDIT: False alarm, it's fixed... I think..

Last edited:

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I think i can beat that~ humidity down here is horrible too! XDD We've had nothing but thunderstorms,rolling blackouts, and 100+ degree weather. And i have 8 dogs! XDDD My cousin's Saint Bernard must be dying when he goes out, but he likes to lay down and sleep over a ac vent all day so he's fine :3
    K, you win. *white flag*. I have only one (huge fluffy) dog in the heat. He stays outside. We threw him in the garrage. Im assuming all your dogs stay indoors?

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
    Heat wave? I'm going through the middle of winter O.o It's all rainy in the city at the moment... boring days. . .
    I used to live in the outback which was really cool in winter (around teens to twenty degrees C) and in the summer it was around 40-50

And what are you guys talking about 100 DEGREES???? O_O

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Heat wave? I'm going through the middle of winter O.o It's all rainy in the city at the moment... boring days. . .
    I used to live in the outback which was really cool in winter (around teens to twenty degrees C) and in the summer it was around 40-50

And what are you guys talking about 100 DEGREES???? O_O
    Equiator diferances. We are in summer, your in winter. 100 Feringhite. So, 38C. Fun.... Sigh.

Silly Ausy :P

Aza Spade

Rocket Spy
    Years
    I myself am a New Yorker. Its hot and humid in the summer; cold, windy with lake effect snow in the winter; bitter, windy and rainy in the fall; and wet, rainy and allergy season come spring.

However, the scenery is beautiful. Especially in the country side.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    Anyone else notice we've kinda turned the DistortedWorldOCC into a discussion about the weather? :D
    I guess England isn't the only weather obsessed country in the world, eh?
    It's warm again... Although it's cloudy, which is good. Yep, I'm that deppressing!

Aza Spade

Rocket Spy
    Years
    I've always loved the weather. :) Clouds are by far my favorite thing to look at.

Regardless. I do like how things are progressing in this roleplay. I forsee many opportunities to cause some sort of havoc.

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
    Yeah, i should probably post soon too... how about now? :)

Equiator diferances. We are in summer, your in winter. 100 Feringhite. So, 38C. Fun.... Sigh.

Silly Ausy :P

OHHHHHH, feringhite... i thought that was celcius :P silly me

By the way, is anyone going to have pokemorph romance in the RP?

Last edited:

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Yeah, i should probably post soon too... how about now? :)

OHHHHHH, feringhite... i thought that was celcius :P silly me

By the way, is anyone going to have pokemorph romance in the RP?
    Posting is good. Always post when you can.

100C would be planet mealting!

Thinking about it. I'm just happy that I can talk to myself XD Now I dont have to wait for people to post since I can just do it all myself.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Hmm... I never thought about that. Probably not, I'm not very good at writing Romance, but you never know...

(7th Page of OCC thread!)
    Neather am I. That why I'm making Natalie shy, so I can screw up all I want, and not feel like a terible wrighter :P

MewHigurashi

♥ ~ ♣ ! We Live In OZ ! ♠ ~ ♦
    Years
    YESH~! I love victory~! >:3 Yeah most if the time but we have a special area in the back that's gated since it was a pool area until we filled the pool with nutritious dirt and and turned the entire area into a garden, years and years ago. XDD The door leading to that is the room where most of the big dogs stay.

Aza Spade

Rocket Spy
    Years
    Seems likely when you check his personallity...
    Also, RainbowMunchies hasn't been on recently, I blame America!

I blame bp! Haha, joking of course.

X75flames said:
    Wouldn't that make him gay? And isn't that incest? O.o

*Dodododododododdo*

Gay? Perhaps, I can't really tell if hes interested in the love department. As for incest... no. Haha!

Back